Random Feature?

Discus and support Random Feature? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think it would be awesome to have a random feature. Obviously this can be simple or complex but being able to set a 7 season series on random and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by baddkar, Jan 30, 2014.

1. baddkar
    baddkar Guest

Random Feature?

I think it would be awesome to have a random feature. Obviously this can be simple or complex but being able to set a 7 season series on random and have it pick the order from all available in the series would be cool.

Also having all the of same features and updates that the 360 version has would be awesome too. IE Triggers don't fast forward or rewind, instead the D-pad is used for that.

:)

baddkar, Jan 30, 2014
  2. Deltax00
    Deltax00 Guest
    Random Thought

If they ever make a sequel to Sunset Overdrive they should call it Sunset Overdrive Adrenaline, thus completing the S.O.D.A abbreviation, would tie-in nicely.

Deltax00, Jan 30, 2014
  3. jakeraker
    jakeraker Guest
    Random Xbox message?

It was probably just a casual Xbox message. Don't see how it could have been of any dire importance. Maybe just a connection thing or a friend hitting you up. I don't think Microsoft would put a message of such importance that is so easily clearable.

jakeraker, Jan 30, 2014
  4. Random Feature?

In Outer Heaven, Feb 8, 2014
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

LOL @HC Tdm

Random HPs would make a "random" game, even MORE "random", and CoDs need less "randomness".
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Well....

QQ--So in a random lobby with all randoms, there is zero matchmaking by stats or anything? Its just random?
  7. SquareFantasy Win User

random?

You will find a lot of the same items repeatedly as the type of loot is determined by your level. All I can suggest is level up or take some of the lockpick perks that add gold or chance to find items to containers.
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

Random

Hey there commander!

Did you have any issues that we could help you with? If so, please be sure to post the issue in detail as well as any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far and we'll be happy to help! ^_^
  9. Vinsanity79 Win User

random?

Wow dude you hit the jackpot
Thema:

Random Feature?

1. Random Feature? - Similar Threads - Random Feature

2. Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.: I have been streaming for a few months without problems and earlier this week bought a new xbox one S. Today when streaming on mixer the machine just randomly turns itself off which so far...
  3. Random Disconnect from Server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Disconnect from Server: Ongoing problem (now on day 3) with both XBOX One S consoles (one wired, one wireless) randomly disconnecting from XBOX Live with message stating for the wired console: "Disconnect from Server"...
  4. Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly: Hello all, My friends and I have had problems the past year or so connecting in party chats. Once more than 2 or 3 people join the party chat, we begin to have people disconnecting, reconnecting,...
  5. My Xbox One X randomly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X randomly turns off: Hey there everyone, Is there a known issue of the Xbox One X just randomly crashing almost always during gameplay? It did it twice in one night when I was trying to play and stream a game on...
  6. Random full shutdown

in XboX Insiders
    Random full shutdown: this has happened twice in the last month or so, both times playing wrc 8, both times saving after completing a rally in career. I am on Beta insider and wondering if this is part of the new...
  7. My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly: This start about a month ago but every so often at least once per day i will disconnect from party and any online game i am in but my nat is open and everything runs fine. I'm pretty sure it isn't...
  8. Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...: Okay so I've been redirected to Microsoft by EA after two separate times of waiting over 2 hours on the phone so I'd appreciate if someone can help me here. So I decided to start a new story in...
  9. Losing Connection and Random Profile Sign Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing Connection and Random Profile Sign Out: There are these REALLY annoying issues I’m having with my Xbox profile: 1) I’ll randomly disconnect from the internet. 2) I’ll randomly get signed out from my Xbox profile. For some context, I...
  10. FIX THE RANDOM SHUTDOWNS

in XboX Insiders
    FIX THE RANDOM SHUTDOWNS: IIM SICK OF LOSING GAMES BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE THAT EVERYBODY HAS BEEN RELAYING TO YOU GUYS SINCE IDK 3 MONTHS NOW. NOONE CARES ABOUT PARTY CHAT OR ANY OTHER SMALL THING THAT THE COMMUNITY ALWAYS...