Random full shutdown

Discus and support Random full shutdown in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; this has happened twice in the last month or so, both times playing wrc 8, both times saving after completing a rally in career. I am on Beta insider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sithmetal71, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Random full shutdown

this has happened twice in the last month or so, both times playing wrc 8, both times saving after completing a rally in career. I am on Beta insider and wondering if this is part of the new updates. I have uploaded a report after the first shutdown.

Note there is no error once console boots again. Xbox one x

submitted by /u/sithmetal71
    [link] [comments]

/u/sithmetal71, Oct 8, 2019
  2. VinceSSJ Win User

Xbox One S: random reboot/complete shutdown when goes to sleep mode!

Thanks for the reply.

In effect i think it's normal the controller blinks some times after a full shutdown but in my case when the described issue occurs the controller continues to blink during about 2 or 3 minutes after shutdown and i do not think it's normal.

But the main trouble is the random reboot or random full shutdown when i put xbox in sleep mode. This should not happen because the instant start-up is selected in the settings...
  3. hauz20 Win User

Xbox One S: random reboot/complete shutdown when goes to sleep mode!

Thanks for the reply.

In effect i think it's normal the controller blinks some times after a full shutdown but in my case when the described issue occurs the controller continues to blink during about 2 or 3 minutes after shutdown and i do not think it's normal.

But the main trouble is the random reboot or random full shutdown when i put xbox in sleep mode. This should not happen because the instant start-up is selected in the settings...
    Mine is doing the same. Did you ever find a solution? I've opened a service case ...
  4. Cindy-West Win User

Random shutdowns

I'm having the same problem. If they don't fix it, I'm just removing the whole app off my computer.
  5. AoM o Hellcat Win User

Full Shutdown

But it is full shut down :eek:
  6. RKSSA Win User

Full Shutdown

Hi , euh, for me the Energy saver "is" an full shutdown.. You can choose between this and Instant on.

Or you really want an option like : "Restart now" each reboot ? It is That ?
    I only play once a week (I would love to play more) and the time to wait for it to turn on after a full shutdown is fast enough for me.
Thema:

Random full shutdown

1. Random full shutdown - Similar Threads - Random full shutdown

2. xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to...
  3. Xbox one s randomly discconnecting from xbox live or wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s randomly discconnecting from xbox live or wifi: For a couple of weeks now i have been experiencing some issues regarding network connectivity. Sometimes when i am playing a game my xbox just randomly disconnects me from network, it is quite...
  4. Everyone on Friends list goes offline randomly & Other Social Server Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Everyone on Friends list goes offline randomly & Other Social Server Issues: Every now and again, everyone on my friends list goes offline and I have to wait sometimes up to 10 minutes for the friends that are online to slowly pop up again. ALSO recently my friends and I...
  5. Brand New Xbox One X has been turning itself on randomly since setup. Can’t exchange it due...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox One X has been turning itself on randomly since setup. Can’t exchange it due...: Talked to 3 different phone support agents. Not only were they no help, but said they’d follow up with me the next day via phone from the first guy and email by the last. Its been over a week and...
  6. Game Randomly switched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Randomly switched: So I was playing some Forza Horizon and randomly when playing the game switched to the disk drive game I was pretty mad so I turned off my console later on my Xbox turned on by itself and it made...
  7. Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly: My xbox keeps getting me in every game that I play no matter what game a played even if I barely got the game 8c624f20-5e26-456c-8c7d-3cc72842e7b9
  8. Game I preordered randomly refunded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game I preordered randomly refunded.: I preordered insurgency sandstorm a few months ago and just recently i had found 42.38 in my balance. I spent some of it on some other things and then went digging to find out why i had gotten...
  9. Xbox One X just randomly full shutdown, Beta insider

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X just randomly full shutdown, Beta insider: playing wrc 8 and while in between loading career there was sound drop outs and shutdown. Turned back on and booted ok with no errors. console is cool so its not heat issue. i am on beta insider...
  10. Kinect stops working randomly. Full Reboot fixes it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect stops working randomly. Full Reboot fixes it: I think this issue started after the NXE update. The issues is around Kinect stops working randomly without error message. If I perform a full power reset it comes back. I have followed the...