Random full shutdown

Discus and support Random full shutdown in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; this has happened twice in the last month or so, both times playing wrc 8, both times saving after completing a rally in career. I am on Beta insider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sithmetal71, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Random full shutdown

this has happened twice in the last month or so, both times playing wrc 8, both times saving after completing a rally in career. I am on Beta insider and wondering if this is part of the new updates. I have uploaded a report after the first shutdown.

Note there is no error once console boots again. Xbox one x

submitted by /u/sithmetal71
    [link] [comments]

/u/sithmetal71, Oct 8, 2019
  2. VinceSSJ Win User

Xbox One S: random reboot/complete shutdown when goes to sleep mode!

Thanks for the reply.

In effect i think it's normal the controller blinks some times after a full shutdown but in my case when the described issue occurs the controller continues to blink during about 2 or 3 minutes after shutdown and i do not think it's normal.

But the main trouble is the random reboot or random full shutdown when i put xbox in sleep mode. This should not happen because the instant start-up is selected in the settings...
  3. hauz20 Win User

Xbox One S: random reboot/complete shutdown when goes to sleep mode!

Thanks for the reply.

In effect i think it's normal the controller blinks some times after a full shutdown but in my case when the described issue occurs the controller continues to blink during about 2 or 3 minutes after shutdown and i do not think it's normal.

But the main trouble is the random reboot or random full shutdown when i put xbox in sleep mode. This should not happen because the instant start-up is selected in the settings...
    Mine is doing the same. Did you ever find a solution? I've opened a service case ...
  4. Cindy-West Win User

Random shutdowns

I'm having the same problem. If they don't fix it, I'm just removing the whole app off my computer.
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Mi consola esta como loca[My console is crazy]

Buenas, haz un full shutdown (apagar la console por completo) no le des shutdown de fabrica, se suspone que los issues se resuelvan.

[Translation - Good, do a full shutdown (turn off the console completely) do not give shutdown of factory, it is assumed that the issues are resolved.]
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Xbox One playing a 4K bluray rip over gigabit network

Erasing cache happens when you do a full shutdown you can do this by holding the power button until it shuts off or go into the power options section and select full shutdown
Thema:

Random full shutdown

1. Random full shutdown - Similar Threads - Random full shutdown

2. Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.: I have been streaming for a few months without problems and earlier this week bought a new xbox one S. Today when streaming on mixer the machine just randomly turns itself off which so far...
  3. Random Disconnect from Server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Disconnect from Server: Ongoing problem (now on day 3) with both XBOX One S consoles (one wired, one wireless) randomly disconnecting from XBOX Live with message stating for the wired console: "Disconnect from Server"...
  4. Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly: Hello all, My friends and I have had problems the past year or so connecting in party chats. Once more than 2 or 3 people join the party chat, we begin to have people disconnecting, reconnecting,...
  5. My Xbox One X randomly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X randomly turns off: Hey there everyone, Is there a known issue of the Xbox One X just randomly crashing almost always during gameplay? It did it twice in one night when I was trying to play and stream a game on...
  6. My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly: This start about a month ago but every so often at least once per day i will disconnect from party and any online game i am in but my nat is open and everything runs fine. I'm pretty sure it isn't...
  7. Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...: Okay so I've been redirected to Microsoft by EA after two separate times of waiting over 2 hours on the phone so I'd appreciate if someone can help me here. So I decided to start a new story in...
  8. Losing Connection and Random Profile Sign Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing Connection and Random Profile Sign Out: There are these REALLY annoying issues I’m having with my Xbox profile: 1) I’ll randomly disconnect from the internet. 2) I’ll randomly get signed out from my Xbox profile. For some context, I...
  9. Xbox One X just randomly full shutdown, Beta insider

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X just randomly full shutdown, Beta insider: playing wrc 8 and while in between loading career there was sound drop outs and shutdown. Turned back on and booted ok with no errors. console is cool so its not heat issue. i am on beta insider...
  10. Kinect stops working randomly. Full Reboot fixes it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect stops working randomly. Full Reboot fixes it: I think this issue started after the NXE update. The issues is around Kinect stops working randomly without error message. If I perform a full power reset it comes back. I have followed the...