Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or...

Discus and support Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About a week ago games started disappearing from my Xbox One, It's so annoying because I'm having to reinstall them all. These are former games with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dirk Disco, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Dirk Disco
    Dirk Disco Guest

Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or...

About a week ago games started disappearing from my Xbox One, It's so annoying because I'm having to reinstall them all. These are former games with gold games and game pass games. I'm also unable to reinstall the media player or the Prime app. I've performed
    a hard reset and tested my data storage and that doesn't solve the issue.

:)

Dirk Disco, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Dirk Disco Win User

Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or Prime App

It's random but some of them are Lego Pirates, Dragon Age Inquisition, Minecraft, Amazon Prime app, media player app, Batman Telltale season 1, Wasteland Remastered. There is a lot more.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or Prime App

4. schnurren Win User

Hello Dirk Disco,

Do you know on what games that happened to you?

That way maybe we can investigate a bit more.
  5. Certified2k6 Win User

media player not on store

I'm having the issue also. Media player app not working, deleted and unable to reinstall... Super *** about this one...
  6. ScottJMDavies Win User

Media Player Not showing MKV files.

There are no warnings or error messages.

When I select all video's in the Media Player App, it shows all my videos on my media server apart from the mkv videos.

I know there are mkv videos on the media server, but the Xbox Media Player App doesn't show them.

EDIT- I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Media Player App. That didn't solve the problem.
Thema:

1. Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or... - Similar Threads - Random Games keep

2. XBOX One X Randomly Shutting down while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X Randomly Shutting down while gaming: Hi Everyone, Would love to know if anyone else has had their XBOX One X randomly shut down in the middle of a game? Specifically I've been playing Star War: Jedi Fallen Order the last couple days,...
  3. I keep getting kicked out of my game and my xbox turns off randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting kicked out of my game and my xbox turns off randomly: My xbox kicks me out of my game and turns off randomly 67522fc7-8893-4c47-9c2b-484c4de5a7d3
  4. Xbox One randomly switched to another game while playing/streaming FF12 TZA?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One randomly switched to another game while playing/streaming FF12 TZA?: I was busy streaming FF12 TZA on my Xbox One S and i encountered a problem I never had before. It randomly switched to another game (downloaded by my dad a long time ago, who really doesn't use...
  5. Random game downloads stopping with error 0x8024001E

in XBoX on Windows
    Random game downloads stopping with error 0x8024001E: Hi guys, I'm sick to death of this. I have not been able to finish downloads on any single game from either the windows store or the xbox beta app After about 20 minutes they stop with the error...
  6. Xbox one keeps randomly turning itself off during game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps randomly turning itself off during game play: i can put the xbox one on and play a game and it may stay on for 30 mins then randomly turn off . Sometimes it may be for 5 mins then go off then come back on . Inhabe had the console for 19...
  7. Xbox One Controller Keeps on Randomly Disconnecting While Gaming on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Keeps on Randomly Disconnecting While Gaming on Windows 10: So my controller sometimes randomly disconnects along with all of my other USB input devices (a mouse and keyboard both connected via a Logitech wireless device) and the only way to get it to work...
  8. Solitaire keeps adding a random hour to my game time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire keeps adding a random hour to my game time: I have noticed during several tournaments that a random hour is being added to my score time. This makes competing in the events rather pointless. Please can you investigate this glitch? The...
  9. Game keeps freezing randomly for about 1-3 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game keeps freezing randomly for about 1-3 seconds: Hello! I just bought an Xbox One S (500GB) but I keep having this problem, that randomly the game (e.g. Killer Instinct) just freezes for about 1-3 seconds and then it continues as if nothing...
  10. Games keep randomly quiting to home screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep randomly quiting to home screen.: I've had this issue ever since I installed the recent update for the Xbox One. Before that I haven't experienced a problem like this and I hear it's a fairly common bug or glitch with the RAM or...