Random GSOD?

Discus and support Random GSOD? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright, so I was playing on my Xbox yesterday after playing FIFA 14 I turned it off via the button on front of the Xbox then the wall socket. I went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnwiserPredator, May 27, 2014.

1. Random GSOD?

Alright, so I was playing on my Xbox yesterday after playing FIFA 14 I turned it off via the button on front of the Xbox then the wall socket.

I went to play on some PC and when I came back the xbox was stuck on the infamous green screen. I tried holding down the power button and resetting/clearing the cache or whatever and that didn't do much except mess up the screen and make it into a letterbox.

I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting, waiting 20-30 mins and contacting MS who told me to put a file onto my USB and hold the eject and the sync button together, I tried that and it sometimes goes half way, sometimes 3/4 of the way and then ends up
    with a E101.

EDIT: Right, MS support told me to download OSUDT2 and that's supposed to be for updates which I clearly stated wasn't going on. I'll try OSUDT1 now.

:)

UnwiserPredator, May 27, 2014
  2. Deltax00
    Deltax00 Guest
    Random Thought

If they ever make a sequel to Sunset Overdrive they should call it Sunset Overdrive Adrenaline, thus completing the S.O.D.A abbreviation, would tie-in nicely.

Deltax00, May 27, 2014
  3. jakeraker
    jakeraker Guest
    Random Xbox message?

It was probably just a casual Xbox message. Don't see how it could have been of any dire importance. Maybe just a connection thing or a friend hitting you up. I don't think Microsoft would put a message of such importance that is so easily clearable.

jakeraker, May 27, 2014
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

LOL @HC Tdm

Random HPs would make a "random" game, even MORE "random", and CoDs need less "randomness".
  5. SquareFantasy Win User

random?

You will find a lot of the same items repeatedly as the type of loot is determined by your level. All I can suggest is level up or take some of the lockpick perks that add gold or chance to find items to containers.
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Random

Hey there commander!

Did you have any issues that we could help you with? If so, please be sure to post the issue in detail as well as any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far and we'll be happy to help! ^_^
  7. Vinsanity79 Win User

random?

Wow dude you hit the jackpot
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Well....

QQ--So in a random lobby with all randoms, there is zero matchmaking by stats or anything? Its just random?
Thema:

Random GSOD?

1. Random GSOD? - Similar Threads - Random GSOD

2. Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing: My xbox randomly turns off while playing games and my power supply is new What should i do? I think it's happening because of the update i got dcfc6180-f3a8-4fb9-84d2-7cbce3caa2e2
  3. Xbox One X Randomly powering off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Randomly powering off: I have recently upgraded from my Xbox One X project Scorpio edition to the gears of war 5 special edition Xbox one X. About a couple weeks ago I noticed my Xbox turned off in mid game while...
  4. Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.: I have been streaming for a few months without problems and earlier this week bought a new xbox one S. Today when streaming on mixer the machine just randomly turns itself off which so far...
  5. Random Disconnect from Server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Disconnect from Server: Ongoing problem (now on day 3) with both XBOX One S consoles (one wired, one wireless) randomly disconnecting from XBOX Live with message stating for the wired console: "Disconnect from Server"...
  6. Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly: Hello all, My friends and I have had problems the past year or so connecting in party chats. Once more than 2 or 3 people join the party chat, we begin to have people disconnecting, reconnecting,...
  7. My Xbox One X randomly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X randomly turns off: Hey there everyone, Is there a known issue of the Xbox One X just randomly crashing almost always during gameplay? It did it twice in one night when I was trying to play and stream a game on...
  8. Random full shutdown

in XboX Insiders
    Random full shutdown: this has happened twice in the last month or so, both times playing wrc 8, both times saving after completing a rally in career. I am on Beta insider and wondering if this is part of the new...
  9. My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly: This start about a month ago but every so often at least once per day i will disconnect from party and any online game i am in but my nat is open and everything runs fine. I'm pretty sure it isn't...
  10. Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...: Okay so I've been redirected to Microsoft by EA after two separate times of waiting over 2 hours on the phone so I'd appreciate if someone can help me here. So I decided to start a new story in...