Random GSOD?

Discus and support Random GSOD? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright, so I was playing on my Xbox yesterday after playing FIFA 14 I turned it off via the button on front of the Xbox then the wall socket. I went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnwiserPredator, May 27, 2014.

1. Random GSOD?

Alright, so I was playing on my Xbox yesterday after playing FIFA 14 I turned it off via the button on front of the Xbox then the wall socket.

I went to play on some PC and when I came back the xbox was stuck on the infamous green screen. I tried holding down the power button and resetting/clearing the cache or whatever and that didn't do much except mess up the screen and make it into a letterbox.

I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting, waiting 20-30 mins and contacting MS who told me to put a file onto my USB and hold the eject and the sync button together, I tried that and it sometimes goes half way, sometimes 3/4 of the way and then ends up
    with a E101.

EDIT: Right, MS support told me to download OSUDT2 and that's supposed to be for updates which I clearly stated wasn't going on. I'll try OSUDT1 now.

:)

UnwiserPredator, May 27, 2014
  2. Deltax00
    Deltax00 Guest
    Random Thought

If they ever make a sequel to Sunset Overdrive they should call it Sunset Overdrive Adrenaline, thus completing the S.O.D.A abbreviation, would tie-in nicely.

Deltax00, May 27, 2014
  3. jakeraker
    jakeraker Guest
    Random Xbox message?

It was probably just a casual Xbox message. Don't see how it could have been of any dire importance. Maybe just a connection thing or a friend hitting you up. I don't think Microsoft would put a message of such importance that is so easily clearable.

jakeraker, May 27, 2014
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

LOL @HC Tdm

Random HPs would make a "random" game, even MORE "random", and CoDs need less "randomness".
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Well....

QQ--So in a random lobby with all randoms, there is zero matchmaking by stats or anything? Its just random?
  6. SquareFantasy Win User

random?

You will find a lot of the same items repeatedly as the type of loot is determined by your level. All I can suggest is level up or take some of the lockpick perks that add gold or chance to find items to containers.
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

Random

Hey there commander!

Did you have any issues that we could help you with? If so, please be sure to post the issue in detail as well as any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far and we'll be happy to help! ^_^
  8. Vinsanity79 Win User

random?

Wow dude you hit the jackpot
Thema:

Random GSOD?

1. Random GSOD? - Similar Threads - Random GSOD

2. wired xbox one controller randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    wired xbox one controller randomly disconnecting: I have a wired controller that I use on my xbox. For the past two months, it has randomly disconnected every few minutes and has caused me to die countless times in games. I feel like it might be...
  3. GAMERTAG randomly changed! I’ve lost all my Minecraft stuff!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERTAG randomly changed! I’ve lost all my Minecraft stuff!: Please help! I’ve been playing for months on my worlds and realms on Minecraft under my usual gamertag. Today, there was an update on minecraft. After the update, i was asked to sign in as usual....
  4. Why am im getting random warning from the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am im getting random warning from the enforcement team: Literally my first warning ever from the enforcement tram was understandable i was kinda being toxic but to be fair they were being toxic back but this time i feel like its stupid and it came out...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (1.16) Keeps Crashing Randomly On Servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (1.16) Keeps Crashing Randomly On Servers: Sometimes when I log on to a server, everything seems fine, but a few minutes to a half hour later, it will crash. I don't know why it is doing that. I am on the latest game version, and the...
  6. Xbox 1s turning off after powering on and Freezing randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1s turning off after powering on and Freezing randomly: This problem started earlier this morning and while i was playing it it just froze this started happening consistently throughout the day so i looked it up and did a power cycle, and still froze....
  7. Minecraft Keeps freezing randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Keeps freezing randomly: Whenever im playing minecraft sometimes it just freezes making me have to go back to the home screen and load up minecraft again and its gotten really anoying. Is there a reason or is it just my...
  8. Why does my xbox one randomly turn itself on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox one randomly turn itself on?: Why does my xbox one randomly turn itself on? (I have disconnected it from ethernet and wifi and it still turns on randomly at some point nearly every day at various times--does not appear to be...
  9. Final Fantasy causing screen to go black randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy causing screen to go black randomly: I am getting some issues with the execution of Final Fanasy XV on Xbox. Recently, the screen was going black randomly. I closed the game from the home menu and started it again. The issue...
  10. Home Xbox reset randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox reset randomly: Me and my friend have each other's Xbox ones set as our home consoles. Then out of nowhere it reset so we have no home console. I can still swap back, but my friend ran out of switches because of...