Random insider updates out of control

Discus and support Random insider updates out of control in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am absolutely done with this BS you release these random updates at least give notification on time and date it will be coming I’m sitting in a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vi-niger, Jul 1, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. /u/vi-niger
    /u/vi-niger Guest

I am absolutely done with this BS you release these random updates at least give notification on time and date it will be coming I’m sitting in a Rainbow Ranked match and I get disconnected no I’m completely Jacked out of my rank and a win. At least give us an option to update if we wanted to it’s a BETA. we should have to be forced to update out console for a BETA.... This is constant.

submitted by /u/vi-niger
    [link] [comments]

1 person likes this.
  2. DENAz666 Win User

Signs me out and controller disconnect randomly

3. Juice613 Win User

Controller disconnection nightmare

4. PR3D4T0R X4 Win User

Controller connectivity, why is it so bad?

5. vStinkz Win User

Controller Stick Drift every so often.

I am not in the insiders program. My Xbox is up to date. I’m updating the controller right now and gonna test it out for a bit. Not updating shouldn’t cause drift though?
  6. Led Magnet Win User

Mic keeps disconnecting, this then disconnects controller. Very ANNOYING

Thema:

1. Random insider updates out of control - Similar Threads - Random insider updates

2. xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to...
  3. Xbox one s randomly discconnecting from xbox live or wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s randomly discconnecting from xbox live or wifi: For a couple of weeks now i have been experiencing some issues regarding network connectivity. Sometimes when i am playing a game my xbox just randomly disconnects me from network, it is quite...
  4. Everyone on Friends list goes offline randomly & Other Social Server Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Everyone on Friends list goes offline randomly & Other Social Server Issues: Every now and again, everyone on my friends list goes offline and I have to wait sometimes up to 10 minutes for the friends that are online to slowly pop up again. ALSO recently my friends and I...
  5. Brand New Xbox One X has been turning itself on randomly since setup. Can’t exchange it due...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox One X has been turning itself on randomly since setup. Can’t exchange it due...: Talked to 3 different phone support agents. Not only were they no help, but said they’d follow up with me the next day via phone from the first guy and email by the last. Its been over a week and...
  6. Game Randomly switched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Randomly switched: So I was playing some Forza Horizon and randomly when playing the game switched to the disk drive game I was pretty mad so I turned off my console later on my Xbox turned on by itself and it made...
  7. Randomly put into insiders and can't get out.

in XboX Insiders
    Randomly put into insiders and can't get out.: I was playing Minecraft bedrock on my windows 10 laptop yesterday with a friend. I got off all good and went to rejoin today when all of a sudden I was in Minecraft beta mode. I updated my PC...
  8. My XBOX ONE S shut down randomly after a while I enrolled to Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    My XBOX ONE S shut down randomly after a while I enrolled to Xbox Insider Program: Hi guys, sorry If I am break any rule, I'm not always sure what I can't post. Tiday I enrolled to the Xbox Insider Program, installed the updates, and after a while, the console just started to...
  9. Xbox One X just randomly full shutdown, Beta insider

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X just randomly full shutdown, Beta insider: playing wrc 8 and while in between loading career there was sound drop outs and shutdown. Turned back on and booted ok with no errors. console is cool so its not heat issue. i am on beta insider...
  10. Xbox One X randomly shutting off. Xbox insider beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X randomly shutting off. Xbox insider beta ring: Ever since the most recent beta ring update my Xbox has been shutting off. Once while watching a YouTube video and twice in the middle of hunting in Monster Hunter World. Lost a decent amount of...