random shut down?

Discus and support random shut down? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox one was working fine for 3 plus years then a random shut off started with no set intervals any ideas? Thanks in advance, Mr Bill... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Papa Grandad, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Papa Grandad
    Papa Grandad Guest

random shut down?

Xbox one was working fine for 3 plus years then a random shut off started with no set intervals any ideas? Thanks in advance, Mr Bill

:)

Papa Grandad, Apr 23, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Random Shut Off

Hi

Firstly can you please connect the console directly to a wall outlet as connecting the console to a power brick or surge protector can cause performance issues with the console. After this can you please try following the steps guided by

this support page
    and hopefully this will resolve your issue.
  3. TrustyK Win User

Random shut offs??

Hey man, only trying to help. We are only able to do so much. If you have attempted all of the above, then it might just need to be repaired. You will have to contact support directly.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

random shut down?

Hey there
    Papa Grandad

Thanks for reaching out for support on this issue with your console not staying on.

I can understand how this could be frustrating. I just wanted to remind you that it's against the terms of use
    to recommend opening up the console and/or modifying it in any way.

Please refrain from suggesting anything to that effect as it's against the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines.

Thanks!
  5. FreeAndSay Win User
  6. gimme cheetos Win User

Random shut offs??

try to fix the problem by setting your xbox up where there is no chance of anything turning it off or on and make sure that you are not accidentally turning it off
Thema:

random shut down?

1. random shut down? - Similar Threads - random shut down

2. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3: I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in the middle of playing. I have a backup power...
  3. My xbox one keeps shutting down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one keeps shutting down randomly: my xbox one keeps randomly shutting down while im in the middle of playing games. IT IS NOT OVERHEATING! Ive already checked that. DON’T TELL ME TO POWER CYCLE THE CONSOLE!!!!! i power cycle...
  4. Power brick shuts down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick shuts down randomly: I have been having issues lately regarding my power brick for my Xbox One. It will shut down at random while i am playing a game and around a minute of two, it will turn back on (I always unplug...
  5. Xbox One S shutting down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S shutting down randomly: My Xbox One S recently went for a Microsoft service due to a video issue. Since it has returned the video issue is resolved but the console is randomly shutting down. When I first turn the...
  6. Xbox one x scorpio edition keeps randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x scorpio edition keeps randomly shutting down: Started when I was playing State of decay 2 and now it happens randomly with any game I'll just be playing and the system turns off, I can't even turn in back on with the controller I have to...
  7. Xbox one x - random shut down and loud fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x - random shut down and loud fan: good morning, I got a new Xbox one x in February. At first it was great. Went from Xbox 360 to it. Nice upgrade. However about 3-4 weeks after owning it starts sounding like a server with the...
  8. Xbox One X shuts down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X shuts down randomly: Strange thing happens to my Xbox One X. Sometimes I can play couple of hours with no problem, sometimes after a while (couple of minutes) I get my console shutting down and powering up again just...
  9. Xbox One S Randomly Shuts Down During Gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Randomly Shuts Down During Gameplay: So, my Xbox One S decides to shut down during random moments of gameplay. The games that are affected by this is WW2 and Destiny 2. For Destiny 2, I can't get passed the cutscene where the Ghost...
  10. Xbox One S random shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S random shut down: Hello there, My Xbox One S that I purchased a little over a month ago has started to randomly shut off. I. Randomly turning off with no consistent timing. a. Turning off after 5 minutes...