: Random shut down

Discus and support : Random shut down in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Random shut down Hello AnthonyLoCascio, Is your Xbox One X properly ventilated? If so, try to unplug the electricity cord and connect it again.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AnthonyLoCascio, Mar 15, 2020.

1. : Random shut down

Hello AnthonyLoCascio,

Is your Xbox One X properly ventilated?

If so, try to unplug the electricity cord and connect it again. Also, try to connect the console directly to the power outlet and not via a splitter.

:)

AnthonyLoCascio, Mar 15, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

random shut down?

Hey there
    Papa Grandad

Thanks for reaching out for support on this issue with your console not staying on.

I can understand how this could be frustrating. I just wanted to remind you that it's against the terms of use
    to recommend opening up the console and/or modifying it in any way.

Please refrain from suggesting anything to that effect as it's against the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines.

Thanks!
  3. FreeAndSay Win User
  4. schnurren Win User

Random shut down

Hello AnthonyLoCascio,

Is your Xbox One X properly ventilated?

If so, try to unplug the electricity cord and connect it again. Also, try to connect the console directly to the power outlet and not via a splitter.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

random shut down?

Hello Papa Grandad!

Thank you for posting to Xbox Forums. We really do appreciate you contacting us for support. In regards to the issue, which Xbox One do you own? The Original Xbox one, or the Xbox One S? The reason I ask is to check and see which troubleshooting steps
    would help you out in this particular situation. In any case, I will provide you with some troubleshooting links to further assist you with the issue. You might have to reset your power supply for the Xbox one console. I will provide two links. One will be
    for an Original Xbox One, and the other will be for an Xbox One S.

Original Xbox One:
    Xbox One Power supply Solutions

Xbox One S:
    Xbox One S won't turn on

Once you've tried any one of these two links please reply back letting us know if the solutions resolved the issue. Again, thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums!
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

random shut down?

Sorry to hear this is happening. Is it making any type of odd noise? Have you made sure that there is not an overheating issue happening?
Thema:

1. : Random shut down - Similar Threads - Random shut down

2. Play Minecraft on Xbox One X Randomly Shuts Down

in XboX Insiders
    Play Minecraft on Xbox One X Randomly Shuts Down: So every time I want to play Minecraft my Xbox crashes or shut downs immediately or after playing for around half hour, the console is not that hot it's around 40-50 degrees. Any ideas why it's...
  3. Xbox One shutting down randomly after another CODMW update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One shutting down randomly after another CODMW update: Hey all; So tonight I updated Call of Duty Modern Warfare (for the 193726th time) and now when trying to play the game, it’ll pull up its first loading screen, and then all of a sudden my Xbox...
  4. Xbox Randomly Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Randomly Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft: It has been happening for months. It was really bad at the begging - like 3+ times every hour I’d try to play. Then it got better but still happened every so often. Now tonight my Xbox has...
  5. My XBOX ONE S shut down randomly after a while I enrolled to Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    My XBOX ONE S shut down randomly after a while I enrolled to Xbox Insider Program: Hi guys, sorry If I am break any rule, I'm not always sure what I can't post. Tiday I enrolled to the Xbox Insider Program, installed the updates, and after a while, the console just started to...
  6. Xbox One S Digital Randomly Shutting Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Digital Randomly Shutting Down: Hello, so recently the past week my Xbox has shut down unexpectedly twice, while I was playing Fallout 76 (both times when fast traveling) the console is well ventilated and wasn't even that warm...
  7. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3: I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in the middle of playing. I have a backup power...
  8. random shut down?

in XBoX Accessibility
    random shut down?: Xbox one was working fine for 3 plus years then a random shut off started with no set intervals any ideas? Thanks in advance, Mr Bill 271866db-6e46-43a5-83b9-e2f630ed5ba0
  9. My xbox one keeps shutting down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one keeps shutting down randomly: my xbox one keeps randomly shutting down while im in the middle of playing games. IT IS NOT OVERHEATING! Ive already checked that. DON’T TELL ME TO POWER CYCLE THE CONSOLE!!!!! i power cycle...
  10. Power brick shuts down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick shuts down randomly: I have been having issues lately regarding my power brick for my Xbox One. It will shut down at random while i am playing a game and around a minute of two, it will turn back on (I always unplug...