Random solitaire games

Discus and support Random solitaire games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some random games are a lot more difficult than others but I would like to know if my performance in a game was due to it being a tough game or me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShoddyGeoduck66, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Random solitaire games

Some random games are a lot more difficult than others but I would like to know if my performance in a game was due to it being a tough game or me being good/bad on that occasion so I would like to know during or or even after what level the game was that
    I had just played.

:)

ShoddyGeoduck66, Jun 28, 2018
  2. How do I get back to having a choice of levels and solveable solitaire puzzles?

I was able to pick solitaire games as random or solvable and also pick the level of difficulty. Now all games come up as random and I don't know how to get back to the place wherre I have a choice.

BeadingBetty47, Jun 28, 2018
  3. AlaneKnapp
    AlaneKnapp Guest
    Microsoft solitaire

I can't change the level of difficulty on Microsoft solitaire. It's stuck on random

AlaneKnapp, Jun 28, 2018
  4. marlalou1129 Win User

RANDOM SOLVE

I'm playing free cell and spider solitaire on Xbox Microsoft solitaire collection and you can't play offline unless you play a random deck. So I switch but can't figure out how to switch back.
  5. HowardForman Win User

I opted to subscribe for Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and now I cannot play Solitaire my way!

I won't swear to it, but if you go into "settings" there is a check-box to always use random levels. Trying to find it. OK, if you pick one of the solitaire games, the first thing that should pop-up will be the play level selector, Goes from easy to like
    grandmaster and then "random". If you select "random" and then check the box for "Always remember ...choice..." then I don't know how to undo that.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection stuck on random

Yup, I apologize, I missed that part on the Tripeaks specifically in your original post. @MRallamagoosa has the right answer in that Tripeaks and Pyramid do not have difficulty settings. I apologize for the confusion!
  7. DrollPainter528 Win User

It doesn't have 'show difficulty selection' it has 'remember deck difficulty' but Pyramid and TriPeaks aren't on the list.
  8. MRallamagoosa Win User

Actually if I'm not mistaken that option is available only for Klondike, Spider and Freecell, while it is not available for Tripeaks or Pyramid which are RNG so difficulty doesn't really apply.
    Tripeaks and Pyramid daily challenges are always difficulty rated instead since those are the only ones guaranteed to be solvable (as far as the challenge requires).
Thema:

Random solitaire games

1. Random solitaire games - Similar Threads - Random solitaire games

2. suggestion: randomized email name suggestions similar to randomized Xbox gamertags

in XboX Insiders
    suggestion: randomized email name suggestions similar to randomized Xbox gamertags: idea for Microsoft: random name suggestions when signing up for Microsoft Outlook / hotmail account similar to the randomized Xbox gamertag suggestions example: giraffe435 adventure382...
  3. Game Bar randomly leaves party without knowing

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar randomly leaves party without knowing: Has anyone been running into an issue where game bar just makes you randomly leave a party but you wouldn't know you left until your friends invite you back? submitted by /u/PHAZN__ [link]...
  4. Xbox app has me signed in as some random gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app has me signed in as some random gamertag: I have recently purchased a new laptop and although signed in on Microsoft with my gamertag etc when I tried to log in to the xbox app and hit sign in it signed me in as some random gamertag I...
  5. Xbox wireless headset random disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset random disconnect: xbox wireless headset device random disconnect from pc xbox accessory and does not connect to the accessory after reset the headset. Try to do the hard reset but every time I do it. it keep...
  6. In Klondike Solitaire, How to exit (leave) Random Level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Klondike Solitaire, How to exit (leave) Random Level: In Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Klondike Solitaire, How to exit (leave) Random Level 63bdd7aa-f508-44f9-aaf3-2815d38a56fd
  7. Random Spider Solitaire.

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Spider Solitaire.: I've played around 14,000+ games have reached Gold Grandmaster 21 with level 500. If it is only going to go on and on, to GG22,23,24, etc. Then I may as well stop. I'm getting fed up. Was waiting...
  8. Why does Solitaire randomly add multiple hours to the "played" counter?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Solitaire randomly add multiple hours to the "played" counter?: I was playing the Event, and was showing that I had spent 35 minutes playing. I closed the Solitaire app and went away for two hours. When I got back I played one more game after which the total...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection stuck on random

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection stuck on random: In my Microsoft Solitaire Collection, TriPeaks is stuck on Random difficulty. How do I turn off the 'remember difficulty'? Not computer savvy, so please tell me in simple terms. Thank you....
  10. Solitaire keeps adding a random hour to my game time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire keeps adding a random hour to my game time: I have noticed during several tournaments that a random hour is being added to my score time. This makes competing in the events rather pointless. Please can you investigate this glitch? The...