Random Sudden Shutdowns on Skip Ahead Alpha

Discus and support Random Sudden Shutdowns on Skip Ahead Alpha in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This morning I've had 2x random shutdowns on games that I have played hours of without issue; Slime Rancher Journey to the Savage Planet The Xbox is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Random Sudden Shutdowns on Skip Ahead Alpha

This morning I've had 2x random shutdowns on games that I have played hours of without issue;

Slime Rancher Journey to the Savage Planet

The Xbox is in the same position it's been in for years, well ventilated.

Is anyone else having sudden crashes?

XB1X Scorpio Ed. on Skip Ahead Alpha

submitted by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi
    [link] [comments]

/u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Feb 8, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

That's not true, it was a random 50% I am Level 33 and on Alpha Skip Ahead and I did not get it at first I got it a few days after the initial release of the update.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
Thema:

Random Sudden Shutdowns on Skip Ahead Alpha

1. Random Sudden Shutdowns on Skip Ahead Alpha - Similar Threads - Random Sudden Shutdowns

2. Xbox keeps shutting off randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting off randomly: My xbox keeps shutting off by itself, it’s not over heating and i trouble shoot the power supply but it just keeps shutting off pretty much anytime i play a game....
  3. Controller for xbox one randomly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller for xbox one randomly disconnects: I've had my xbox one s for a year now and just recently my controller would disconnect from the xbox. I changed out the batteries, still did it. I updated the controller, still did it. I bought a...
  4. Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP: HOW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT AND ITS AND ACTUAL LEGIT PERSON FROM USA NOT A SCETCHY GUY THAT WANTS MY CARD NUMBER!!! I need to figure out why I am being charged for Xbox live but am not receiving...
  5. Controller stopping randomly

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller stopping randomly: This started to happen a few days ago. Whenever I'm playing or just looking around my xbox menu, it just stopped and acted on its own. 1. it moved to the left over and over again without anything...
  6. Random sudden shutdowns from the guide

in XboX Insiders
    Random sudden shutdowns from the guide: I'd been playing Ori & the Will of the Wisps and during gameplay I'd captured a clip. After exiting to the main menu, then returning to the dash I opened recent captures to check the clip. As...
  7. My Xbox is all of a sudden continuously cutting off randomly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is all of a sudden continuously cutting off randomly.: It is not overheating. It is randomly cutting off sometimes within seconds of turning it on or maybe a few hours. It is not the outlet. I dont think its the power cord because i took it to a...
  8. Xbox One turning on randomly all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turning on randomly all of a sudden: Over the weekend my xbox one has started randomly turning on, and then my TV will also turn on. It can do this multiple times in a row or it will go hours and then turn on. I have never had this...
  9. Game streaming suddenly stops at random interval.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game streaming suddenly stops at random interval.: Hello, All help is appreciated. The main problem I have here now, since the last update is that game streaming (which used to rock all the way) all of a sudden has issues. The problem is that...
  10. Random & Sudden Major Lag Across All Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random & Sudden Major Lag Across All Games: Hello everyone. I'm completely new here, this is my first post! I have Comcast Xfinity Internet with a the Technicolor TC8305C gateway they issued me. I replaced it with a brand new one of the...