Randomly Disconnecting every few hours.

Discus and support Randomly Disconnecting every few hours. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else having issues being randomly disconnected from xbl completely it started a few days ago and it's just all the time now I can play for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kurtf2019, Aug 19, 2019.

1. /u/Kurtf2019
    /u/Kurtf2019 Guest

Anyone else having issues being randomly disconnected from xbl completely it started a few days ago and it's just all the time now I can play for literally a few hours at most then I'll get completely dc'd checked network fully and no issues there the issue is definitely not broadband or cable related the console also reconnects within a few seconds of the disconnect, just got hit with a 240minute ranked ban because of how many times its happened

submitted by /u/Kurtf2019
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kurtf2019, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Restorability Win User

xbox disconnects

I feel the same but mine randomly stopped disconnecting me but then re starts after a few hours very frustrating
  3. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

Disconnecting from xbox live

Solution: Its the wireless. No matter how good the connection is, you will randomly disconnect like every hour. That is because the wireless sometimes losses contact with your xbox only for a split second causing you to disconnect. Use a ethernet cable,
    you will not disconnect.
  4. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

Continuous disconnecting.

It happens to almost everyone who uses wireless. You randomly disconnect every hour or so. Switching to wire should resolve this issue. Happened to me and most of my friends who were wireless. Wired resolved the issue.
  5. bulletpro123 Win User

random DCing...................... happening often

my Xbox

keeps disconnecting randomly every day now at there were no problems now every day i have to get up at certain time to keep it from disconnecting
  6. SuperKaiju87 Win User

Xbox Live Disconnecting

having the same problem. it stays connected for a few minutes then randomly disconnects for no reason. can get back on right afterwards but it keeps repeating with the random disconnect after a few minutes.
Thema:

1. Randomly Disconnecting every few hours. - Similar Threads - Randomly Disconnecting every

2. Xbox One controller random disconnect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller random disconnect: So i have a windows 10 desktop and a wireless xbox one controller. I connect the controller through Bluetooth and it works great until it randomly disconnects both breaking the Bluetooth...
  3. Controller randomly disconnecting (multiple controllers)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly disconnecting (multiple controllers): Recently all of my controllers randomly disconnect from my consol . I've taken all the "troubleshooting" steps, but to no avail. This is happening with multiple controllers. And at this point the...
  4. Déconnexion aléatoire [Mod Translation - Random disconnect]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Déconnexion aléatoire [Mod Translation - Random disconnect]: Bonjour, j'ai une xbox one x connecté a internet avec du wi-fi. Depuis maintenant 3-4 semaine elle se déconnecte tout seul d'internet puis se reconnecte au bout de 20 a 30 seconde. C'est la seule...
  5. Xbox One Wireless Controller randomly disconnects from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Controller randomly disconnects from PC: Hey guys, so i have the Xbox One controller with the wireless adapter and since 3 or 4 days the controller disconnects while i'm playing and starts to blink (but not as fast as it blinks when you...
  6. Random Disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Disconnects: For months now I've been experiencing disconnects from Xbox. At first I chocked it up to poor internet and a bad router, but now I've switched and I have an Open NAT type and good download speeds....
  7. RANDOMLY DISCONNECTING FROM XBOX LIVE AND GTA ONLINE EVERY 30 MIN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RANDOMLY DISCONNECTING FROM XBOX LIVE AND GTA ONLINE EVERY 30 MIN: Hello, I disconnect from Online and Live every 30 min. It goes something like this. 1. Everyone in the party chat goes silent 2. Everyone freezes on the map and in the game 3 .I lag out of the...
  8. XBOX 360 RANDOMLY DISCONNECTS FROM XBOX LIVE, EVERY 15/20 MINS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 RANDOMLY DISCONNECTS FROM XBOX LIVE, EVERY 15/20 MINS.: I've had my MW3 Xbox 360 upstairs for the last 15 months since buying an Xbox One and having that downstairs. I've experienced connection issues most of the time it has been upstairs, I thought it...
  9. Random disconnect every hour or so.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random disconnect every hour or so.: Title says it all. I can be chilling on Netflix while playing WoW or something on my computer and I will get kicked off Xbox live. For some reason, only turning my console on and off will let me...
  10. Getting Disconnected off of Xbox Live randomly every 10-20 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected off of Xbox Live randomly every 10-20 minutes: Ok so this problem happened to me in late August into early September and it stopped and now it came back. Whenever I play on Xbox Live I get disconnected every 10-20 minutes. I have tried...