Randomly mutes all players online?

Discus and support Randomly mutes all players online? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does my system randomly mute all players online? I've changed headsets, mics, controllers and nothing stops it from happening!!!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GHOSTRIDER 02, May 2, 2014.

1. Randomly mutes all players online?

Why does my system randomly mute all players online? I've changed headsets, mics, controllers and nothing stops it from happening!!!!!

:)

GHOSTRIDER 02, May 2, 2014
  2. Mute All Players On All Games

on xbox one how to i permanently mute all player, i dont use kinect or a head set i just want to play games without hearing other people through my tv, surely there must be a way ?

RichardBatesUK, May 2, 2014
  3. Gillette 73
    Gillette 73 Guest
    Mute All Players On All Games

it used to be part of your privacy settings where you set voice/ chat etc to friends only can't see it here atm but about to go on mine shall have a good look about and get back to you soon

Gillette 73, May 2, 2014
  4. Randomly mutes all players online?

Hey there GHOSTRIDER 02!

I am sorry to hear about muting issue. Just to make sure that we are not missing any troubleshooting steps, I would like you to try a few steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Press and hold the power button on you Xbox One console for 5 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Leave the console unplugged for 5 minutes and plug in your console.
    • Power on your console.
    • From the home screen press the menu button on your Xbox One controller.
    • Select settings.
    • Select Network.
    • Under Troubleshooting select Test network connection.
    • Verify that there is no connection issue.
    Please let us know if this issue occurs and we will standing by to help.

Mister Quimby, May 5, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there GHOSTRIDER 02!

I am sorry to hear about muting issue. Just to make sure that we are not missing any troubleshooting steps, I would like you to try a few steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Press and hold the power button on you Xbox One console for 5 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Leave the console unplugged for 5 minutes and plug in your console.
    • Power on your console.
    • From the home screen press the menu button on your Xbox One controller.
    • Select settings.
    • Select Network.
    • Under Troubleshooting select Test network connection.
    • Verify that there is no connection issue.
    Please let us know if this issue occurs and we will standing by to help.
  6. RonV42 Win User

How to MUTE everybody

Muting on a player by player basis making playing online with kids in the room bad. Please add muting all.
  7. Gillette 73 Win User

it used to be part of your privacy settings where you set voice/ chat etc to friends only can't see it here atm but about to go on mine shall have a good look about and get back to you soon
  8. RichardBatesUK Win User

thankyou very much for that, ive done that now ill try it out later tonight on titanfall, thanks again
  9. Gillette 73 Win User

sorry for multiple posts - but i have found the best way , you do it via your pc , go to top and go into friends at the top of friends it says

On Xbox One, friends have evolved. Learn more below.

Manage privacy

click the manage privacy green writing

this takes you to the options of who can see your stuff and who can hear you and who you hear

on others can option you want to set this one to block

Communicate with voice and text (Xbox 360: Voice and Text)

Decide who can communicate with you using voice and text. Please note: Skype uses separate contact permissions, which must be managed in Skype.

This setting is about who you want to communicate with. To block or allow communications on a console, check the online safety settings in the other tabs.

this should sort it x
Thema:

1. Randomly mutes all players online? - Similar Threads - Randomly mutes players

2. Xbox one randomly turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one randomly turning off: I've recently been having an issue with my orginal xbox one. My xbox box one randomly shuts off and cant be turned on for a couple of minutes. The power adapter's LED's go out and unplugging...
  3. Xbox account linked to random stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account linked to random stuff: I have an xbox live account that ive used for several years now and the associated email is one that i no longer have access to. how do i go about getting my xbox live email changed to one that i...
  4. Gamertag displays random name

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag displays random name: Hi, I have set up an Xbox Profile to play Gears 5 on Steam, but each time I tried to register I have been allocated a completely random name. How can I change that? Thanks....
  5. Xbox one S - randomly shuts off during game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S - randomly shuts off during game play: At random times while playing various games, the xbox will freeze and then shut off. This usually happens between 5-20 minutes after first starting to play. I can turn the xbox back on again right...
  6. i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this: It says something went wrong, and says error code 0x80073cf6 but i look it upp and nothing is there. I tried restarting my xbox and holding the power button down for 10 secs nothing works...
  7. Randomly shuts off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly shuts off.: My xbox 1 x keeps randomly shutting off. (Not overheating. I turn system on 5 minutes later a black screen and no light on xbox 1x. Manually turn system back on only for it to happen again 5 to 10...
  8. Xbox One X randomly shutting off. Xbox insider beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X randomly shutting off. Xbox insider beta ring: Ever since the most recent beta ring update my Xbox has been shutting off. Once while watching a YouTube video and twice in the middle of hunting in Monster Hunter World. Lost a decent amount of...
  9. Can’t mute party in chat mixer ? Randomly stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t mute party in chat mixer ? Randomly stopped working...: I have the x box brand headset and adapter. One day I muted myself and for some reason i couldnt unmute myself. This is where everything started. So i went through a bunch of trouble shooting...
  10. Live TV volume muting randomly since going to NXOE this month. Cannot unmute TV without ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV volume muting randomly since going to NXOE this month. Cannot unmute TV without ...: This is a weird one as its happening randomly when I switch HDMI's out to another input on the TV. When I come back to the XBOXone which is set to Live TV, there is no audio and I cannot get it...