Randomly Suspended?

Discus and support Randomly Suspended? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got a random xbox live "Notice of enforcement". Im not sure why, it said "cheating" but i dont cheat and its just wrong! This has made me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TypicalVibez, May 16, 2019.

1. TypicalVibez
    TypicalVibez Guest

Randomly Suspended?

I recently got a random xbox live "Notice of enforcement".

Im not sure why, it said "cheating" but i dont cheat and its just wrong!

This has made me VERY angry, i cant even play online games!!!!

I have submitted a case review, hopefully they can sort this mistake out...

:)

TypicalVibez, May 16, 2019
  2. ol0DANGER0lo Win User

game crash to dash

My console is freezes randomly when this game is running, and randomly crashing after completing a match.
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Pin to home not showing a picture?

It is something that just randomly happens. It did it to me last night with Ryse: Son of Rome randomly.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Problems about my gamertag.

Are you sure you didnt change it because

xlOksjfAddWs is not a randomly generated name.

Randomly generated names are a variation of an Adjective+Animal+Number for example HappyFawn123.

xlOksjfAddWs isnt a gamertag that would have been randomly given but chosen
  5. ngocphi Win User

Insulting gamertags

well first they are randomly generated so they are happy

You should've abide by the rules if you didn't want a randomly happy name
  6. BlastoJellyfish Win User

Got the day off.

Randomly asking random people on the forums is basically the same thing as randomly joining a lobby & playing with randoms. Just saying...
Thema:

Randomly Suspended?

1. Randomly Suspended? - Similar Threads - Randomly Suspended

2. Xbox one randomly turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one randomly turning off: I've recently been having an issue with my orginal xbox one. My xbox box one randomly shuts off and cant be turned on for a couple of minutes. The power adapter's LED's go out and unplugging...
  3. Xbox account linked to random stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account linked to random stuff: I have an xbox live account that ive used for several years now and the associated email is one that i no longer have access to. how do i go about getting my xbox live email changed to one that i...
  4. Xbox one S - randomly shuts off during game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S - randomly shuts off during game play: At random times while playing various games, the xbox will freeze and then shut off. This usually happens between 5-20 minutes after first starting to play. I can turn the xbox back on again right...
  5. Communications Suspended Randomly

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communications Suspended Randomly: So, my account recently (like two hours ago) got coms suspended and the reason was for inappropriate communication. It was enforced at like 2:05 pm today and I had not sent messages or even been...
  6. Got Suspended because of random people and them saying for me to slit my troaght

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Suspended because of random people and them saying for me to slit my troaght: I cursed at them because they were telling me to silt my troaght. 9d49d9ab-95d2-404d-98d1-72745a3017c8
  7. Randomly got suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Randomly got suspended: so I log back into my account today and it says I got suspended from Xbox live till tomorrow but what did I do I didn't do anything I don't see why I'm suspended pls help ): was really looking...
  8. I was suspended randomly from xbox live for no reson I never got into a modded lobby or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was suspended randomly from xbox live for no reson I never got into a modded lobby or ...: I was just been a good player and randomly suspended I never modded or got into a modded lobby and nor did I try to I had just gotten in suspended from a modded lobbly so I come back not doing...
  9. Wrongfully and randomly suspended from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully and randomly suspended from Xbox live: hello, yesterday I was suspended from Xbox live for absolutely no reason I have not been in a chat with anyone other than my closest friend in more than three days and it is a seven-day...
  10. My account was randomly suspended while I was playing, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was randomly suspended while I was playing, please help.: My account was suspended while I was playing a game. It said my account was signed in elsewhere and when I tried to reconnect to xbox live, it said I was suspended. I'd like to know why, what...