Randoms in Destiny keep sending invites

Discus and support Randoms in Destiny keep sending invites in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how can I stop them from sending b9ccac8e-17a3-4dbf-acc6-106ff450f76a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrumpGaming, May 5, 2015.

1. GrumpGaming
    GrumpGaming Guest

how can I stop them from sending

:)

GrumpGaming, May 5, 2015
  2. Stop calling it an MMO.

MMO is false advertisement tho. You can't find a group without sending random invites. nonsense.

xboxarescammers, May 5, 2015
  3. I am sending random party invites

Hi Player2801,

When you are able to let's try a
    quick factory reset by
    following the steps in the guide. Please be sure to keep your games and apps installed when asked to do so. After the process has been completed let us know if you still receive any messages regarding party invites.

Thank you.

Mister Kellogg, May 5, 2015
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Hey dude,

I don't think there is a way to be honest, as it seems to be a common issue amongst the higher level players. If they same person is inviting you constantly, you can block them, otherwise there really isn't a way to do so unless you want to just switch of
    notifications entirely. If you want to do that i've given you a link below which explains how to do so Randoms in Destiny keep sending invites :)

support.xbox.com/.../change-console-preferences

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, May 5, 2015
  5. DENAz666 Win User

Hey dude,

I don't think there is a way to be honest, as it seems to be a common issue amongst the higher level players. If they same person is inviting you constantly, you can block them, otherwise there really isn't a way to do so unless you want to just switch of
    notifications entirely. If you want to do that i've given you a link below which explains how to do so :)

support.xbox.com/.../change-console-preferences

Cheers

Denaz
  6. dainja raas Win User

These Spam messages/account are getting ridiculous now

I get them on a regular basis , either for some lame raffle or FIFA coins , changing settings to friends only is not an option for me as I play a lot of Destiny which requires players to send invites and messages to other randoms in order to get a team together

I'm tempted to just keep spamming replys of utter nonsense back to them , but I suspect there isn't an end user but some sort of bot on the other end .
  7. AXIOMS OF FATE Win User

Preview program

inviting someone to the program does not automatically get them invited to the program, its taken some participants months to recieve the invite via a message from xbox live, its just a case of keep inviting them and when microsoft need more participants,
    they will randomally send invites to those that have been invited by their friends, also just because someone has been invited does not mean they will automatically be in the program. hope that makes sense!!
  8. ACMEMBER007 Win User

People Still play right?

Manhunt and Wanted is easy to get into. If anything, just send random invites to your recent players.
  9. xboxarescammers Win User

Stop calling it an MMO.

MMO is false advertisement tho. You can't find a group without sending random invites. nonsense.
Thema:

1. Randoms in Destiny keep sending invites - Similar Threads - Randoms Destiny keep

2. Xbox One S controller random disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S controller random disconnect: Hello everyone, I've read through enough of these forums to know many people are having the same issues, but can't find anyone who has found a fix for the problem. My xbox controllers will...
  3. My Xbox one says all my games are corrupt, and keeps randomly uninstalling the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one says all my games are corrupt, and keeps randomly uninstalling the games.: Hi, I hope someone can help me. I have been having trouble with my Xbox One since just after Christmas. I installed a new game (Little Nightmares from the Xbox store), and not long after this...
  4. Xbox One X 4k capture automatically stop by itself randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X 4k capture automatically stop by itself randomly: 4K capture not working and corrupt, after capturing only a 2 sec of a corrupt file is available, 1080p is ok, plz help.. when capturing 4k the xbox automatically cuts off the clip by ifself like...
  5. Random disconnection from xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Random disconnection from xbox game pass PC: Since I acquired the PC gamepass I have had random disconnections, this only happens to me with online games. My pc is connected by ethernet cable and simply drops the connection as if the modem...
  6. I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu...: its very suspicious since i dont have it installed..... can someone help or know about this? 01739b2c-974c-405b-8aca-d1c05970f491
  7. Help? Xbox voice chat/party in Game Bar randomly makes me leave!

in XboX Insiders
    Help? Xbox voice chat/party in Game Bar randomly makes me leave!: I have an issue where I will join an Xbox party on my PC using one of the Xbox/Companion App but mainly game bar. I’ll be in the party just fine, but sometimes I’ll randomly leave and it won’t...
  8. Destiny random disconnects and lock ups ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny random disconnects and lock ups ?: Is anybody else having random disconnects the occasional hard lock while playing Destiny ? Venus being the worst offender. This is the ONLY game causing problems with my XBOX One....
  9. randomly disconnecting whilst playing destiny

in XBoX on Consoles
    randomly disconnecting whilst playing destiny: Getting really fed up with my xbox kicking me off saying i have no internet connection whilst playing destiny. My internet is fine nothing else loses connection on 150MB virgin fibre optic anyone...
  10. Looking for help on an Xbox Live/Destiny connection issue. Randomly disconnected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for help on an Xbox Live/Destiny connection issue. Randomly disconnected.: Hi. My gamer name is Magnus and I've been a Xbox 360 Destiny player since the game began. Starting last Friday (April the 24th) I have begun to be dropped randomly from Xbox Live. I receive no...