Range 5.1.45.0/24 Blocked from XBOX Cloud gaming, do to geolocation. PLEASE ESCALATE AND...

Discus and support Range 5.1.45.0/24 Blocked from XBOX Cloud gaming, do to geolocation. PLEASE ESCALATE AND... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I posted a few weeks back that cloud gaming did not work for IP range 5.1.45.0/24. This is affecting 500 customers. The issue was resolved, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LightSpeed421, May 30, 2022.

1. Range 5.1.45.0/24 Blocked from XBOX Cloud gaming, do to geolocation. PLEASE ESCALATE AND...

Hi, I posted a few weeks back that cloud gaming did not work for IP range 5.1.45.0/24. This is affecting 500 customers. The issue was resolved, but whatever change was made has been undone and the same issue persists. Can somebody please help escalate this to MS engineers for permanent resolution please?

:)

LightSpeed421, May 30, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Range 5.1.45.0/24 Blocked from XBOX Cloud gaming, do to geolocation. PLEASE ESCALATE AND UNBLOCK IT IS A UK RANGE!

You're welcome, Amit Odedra.

We will wait for your update.

Thanks!

3. LightSpeed421 Win User

Range 5.1.45.0/24 Blocked from XBOX Cloud gaming, do to geolocation. PLEASE ESCALATE AND UNBLOCK IT IS A UK RANGE!

Kathy,

Thanks for getting back to me on this issue.

Right now it is a UK public holiday here until Monday. Can I confirm with you then?

Also, what are the changes the engineers make? And how can we ensure that their effect is permanent so the issue doesn't re-appear please?

Best Regards,

Amit.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi LightSpeed421,

Hope you are doing well.

May we ask if the issue still re-occur?

Regards,
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hi LightSpeed421,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

We appreciate you have shared this concern with us. We'd like to let you know that this is currently investigated internally. As a support advocate, we'd like you to send a feedback by using the appropriate channel for the device/apps you were using:

• Install and send it through the Report a Problem app from Microsoft Store on an Xbox Console.
    • For mobile or PC, please send feedback through Xbox app.
    • Or you may send feedback through Xbox Insider Reddit: Xbox Insiders (reddit.com).
    Please make sure to include [Xbox Forums] in the title and update us here with the title of the bug and date submitted.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

You do realise this is purely a forum that gamers use right? the actual people who will be able to help you with this more than likely don't read these forums.
Thema:

Range 5.1.45.0/24 Blocked from XBOX Cloud gaming, do to geolocation. PLEASE ESCALATE AND...

1. Range 5.1.45.0/24 Blocked from XBOX Cloud gaming, do to geolocation. PLEASE ESCALATE AND... - Similar Threads - Range Blocked Cloud

2. Range 5.1.45.0/24 Blocked from XBOX Cloud gaming, do to geolocation. PLEASE ESCALATE AND...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Range 5.1.45.0/24 Blocked from XBOX Cloud gaming, do to geolocation. PLEASE ESCALATE AND...: Hi, I am representing LightSpeed Broadband a regional ISP in the East of England. Currently, we are deploying IP Range 5.1.45.0/24 to our customers. However, they are not able to participate...
  3. how do i access age range

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i access age range: i have been trying for about a week to change my family safety settings, but all videos/forum posts do not work. can i get a link or screenshots as to what steps i am supposed to take??...
  4. Xbox One S can not detect Wireless Range Extender Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S can not detect Wireless Range Extender Network: My Xbox one S (Latest Updated to OS Version 10.0.22000.3055) can not detect TP-Link TL-WA850RE N300 Wireless Range Extender . I have done all the basic trouble shooting listed here at xbox support...
  5. Any BioShock fans in the house? In this wide-ranging podcast interview, the legendary...

in XboX Insiders
    Any BioShock fans in the house? In this wide-ranging podcast interview, the legendary...: https://www.arcadeattack.co.uk/ken-levine-bioshock-interview/ submitted by /u/adrianoarcade [link] [comments]
  6. I want to extend the range of the xbox controller to an xbox one using an xbox wireless adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to extend the range of the xbox controller to an xbox one using an xbox wireless adapter: From what I understand the xbox wireless adapter is mainly designed to connect xbox one controllers to windows 10 PCs. However, it does list compatibility with Xbox series x and xbox one too. I'd...
  7. Ark tp range

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark tp range: I feel like they should add the tp range setting like they do on steam onto Xbox, I mean you can barely even play aberration without getting dragged or just any map, can cause death as well, very...
  8. Xbox Controller Range Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Range Issue: My xbox controller has suddenly started saying it is out of range constantly when it is only about 30cm away from the console, fully charged and has nothing blocking the front of the console. It...
  9. Xbox not connecting to WiFi range extender

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not connecting to WiFi range extender: [img] My Xbox 360 E won’t connect to my WiFi extender. It works fine when it’s connected to my main router but won’t work with the extender. All my other consoles and phone works on the extender...
  10. The PC RGB setting is broken and does not correctly output at Full Color Range when selected.

in XboX Insiders
    The PC RGB setting is broken and does not correctly output at Full Color Range when selected.: I own an LG 27UL600-W 4K 60Hz Monitor which is capable of displaying the full RGB color range at 4K (instead of limited range like most TV's). However, through my Elgato 4K60 Pro which can use RGB...