Rant about MP

Discus and support Rant about MP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No, way someone ranting about Call of Duty?! Impossibru! Multiplayer and Exo Survival for me is a mixed bag of feelings. On one hand I like it, yet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FoomBerry, Nov 17, 2014.

1. FoomBerry
    FoomBerry Guest

Rant about MP

No, way someone ranting about Call of Duty?! Impossibru!

Multiplayer and Exo Survival for me is a mixed bag of feelings. On one hand I like it, yet there is a-lot that I do not like about this year's edition.

Ranked Play: I was disappointed when I noticed Ranked Play was based on winning rather than performance. I also feel the penalty for losing is what is killing the potential playerbase. *Given its only pre-season so the so the playerbase
    is going to be lacking anyways.*

Armory: I am confused about armory slots and if its possible to get more slots later on. I'm concerned that they'll try selling additional slots for $$$.

Perks: I loved the perk system from Ghosts for its diverse options, which made for very tough decisions. This current perk system offers little variety.

Weapons: Nerf the MORS. No camo for the heavy shield Rant about MP :(.

Momentum: The rate at which you can secure the flags needs to be nerfed. All it takes is one player and x2/3 momentum to make turning the tide of battle in your favor very difficult. More difficult than it should be imo.

Supply Drops: Needs to be more geared towards doing well rather than getting killed.

Exo Survival: Earning supply drops for playing *the drops for zombie gear aside* would be nice.

:)

FoomBerry, Nov 17, 2014
  2. FoomBerry
    FoomBerry Guest
    Activision and Call of Duty to do 3 year development cycles now on.

I like the MP. I do agree it is no diamond, but it does provide. The only thing I usually rant about is the spawn system.

Interesting turn of events. Now 3 developers are taking turns.

FoomBerry, Nov 17, 2014
  3. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    Mass Effect 3: Earth MP DLC - July 17th - FREE

The MP is fine. It's simple and taken mostly from the single player. If you don't want to play single player with friends fine but take the annoying rants somewhere else.

Burst Axe, Nov 17, 2014
  4. FoomBerry Win User

Activision and Call of Duty to do 3 year development cycles now on.

I like the MP. I do agree it is no diamond, but it does provide. The only thing I usually rant about is the spawn system.

Interesting turn of events. Now 3 developers are taking turns.
  5. Burst Axe Win User

Mass Effect 3: Earth MP DLC - July 17th - FREE

The MP is fine. It's simple and taken mostly from the single player. If you don't want to play single player with friends fine but take the annoying rants somewhere else.
  6. DJskillz123 Win User

CoD forums are useless...

lmao says the guy posting a rant post about people ranting............... priceless.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Rant about updates

You can still play the game offline without accepting the update.

Sometimes updates cause problems and people choose to remove them until they are fixed, your solution would remove peoples ability to do that.

There is probably also a legal requirement for you to have to confirm the download, otherwise they can`t apply it.
  8. ElectroFlying Win User

Rant about updates

If I understand your post correctly.

Yes, go into settings and set auto update.

That way when you go to play a game which needs to be updated, it will auto sign you out and DL and apply it automatically. And when there is a system update, It will apply it as well.

Also, it you have a number of demo's etc to DL, it will finish dl them even when the system is turned off. (Xbox 360. I've no idea YET about how it works on Xbox One for I don't have One)

At this particular time I am at my PC and therefore can't map out for you >System>whatever to go to. But spend a little time in your consoles settings and I'm sure you'll figure out how to set this up.
Thema:

Rant about MP

1. Rant about MP - Similar Threads - Rant

2. A rant about forced updates.

in XboX Insiders
    A rant about forced updates.: Been an insider for a while. Having to deal with a FORCED update that you cannot postpone while you are mid game should not happen. If the Xbox is idle or if the Xbox is off then yes force update...
  3. Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant.

in XboX Insiders
    Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant.: New job consumes most of my time and it is frustrating to turn the console on and have a mandatory update waiting. Also, I can no longer give useful feedback because of time constrains. So after...
  4. My occasional rant*: Halo Infinite?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My occasional rant*: Halo Infinite?: [img] Since its inception back in 2001, Halo has easily secured itself a spot on the mantle of the most iconic franchises in gaming history. Its art style, loveable characters (Sgt Johnson I'm...
  5. They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O

in XBoX Accessibility
    They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O: Well xbox took my pic away and i just found someone that has a gun as there profile pic and i got taken down because mine says “remind me” wow thats sooo fair :) and dont reply to this if your...
  6. Who do I email to rant about my account to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who do I email to rant about my account to?: Last month I canceled my xbox live subscription because money is tight right now, but this morning I wake up to 2 notifications. 1: that my paypal account has been automatically charged to renew...
  7. A Salty Rant

in XBoX Accessibility
    A Salty Rant: Let me start this crybaby session by saying that I am not an angel on XBL. I have been prone to trash on enemies and some teammates in game, but the sensitivity of the banhammer system is a bit...
  8. Rant

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rant: I have an original Xbox for Morrowind, Dungeons & Dragons, Gauntlet, Baldur's Gate,and other swords and sorcery RPGs. Xbox 360 for Two Worlds, Dragon's Dogma, old Witchers, Oldrim, and others....
  9. Rant

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rant: I have an original Xbox for Morrowind, Dungeons & Dragons, Gauntlet, Baldur's Gate,and other swords and sorcery RPGs. Xbox 360 for Two Worlds, Dragon's Dogma, old Witchers, Oldrim, and others....
  10. Xbox non caring towards long term members (Rant)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox non caring towards long term members (Rant): I have owned a Microsoft console since the 360, have purchased multiple Microsoft products including the Xbox one and even upgrading to the one X, Im a gamer at heart and have always tried to...