Rare achievement unlocking while using Greek language

Discus and support Rare achievement unlocking while using Greek language in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! Just wanted to let you know that when unlocking a rare chievo in Greek language, the text doesn't fit in the achievement toast. It goes like this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/snikito, Oct 16, 2020.

1. /u/snikito
    /u/snikito Guest

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that when unlocking a rare chievo in Greek language, the text doesn't fit in the achievement toast. It goes like this "Rare achievement unlocked 5,7..." . So the second decimal digit and the "%" tag doesn't fit. It is a bit annoying for us achievement hunters, so maybe you could just extend the toast a bit so that it fits. Reported it through Xbox Insider Hub too. Thank you for adding support for our language.

submitted by /u/snikito
    [link] [comments]

/u/snikito, Oct 16, 2020
  2. snikefriend Win User

Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

Greek account, Greek region. Xbox is not supporting Greek system language for now.
  3. snikefriend Win User

Greek Language

Please vote
    here
    and let's hope Microsoft hears us.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Greek Language

5. snikefriend Win User

Xbox One is still missing....

I would like to add up Greek language on this. The Store is messed up when using this language too! And it gets on my nerves that the Xbox App and the Xbox Website are fully localised for Slovakian, Czech, Hungarian and Greek. So the translations have already
    been made!!!! They just refuse to integrate these languages into the system. This makes no sense from a consumer point of view. Even the error messages are localized in Czech, Slovak, Hungarian and Greek when playing on Windows 10. So much effort on translating
    stuff and still none of them on console.
  6. Rimelaz Win User

Greek as a default language

That absolutely sucks ***.....
Thema:

1. Rare achievement unlocking while using Greek language - Similar Threads - Rare achievement unlocking

2. Rare Replay - Unable to Trigger the Backwards Compatible Titles Downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay - Unable to Trigger the Backwards Compatible Titles Downloads: Years ago when I purchased my Xbox One, I redeemed a digital copy of Rare Replay that was included with my console bundle. Now, years later, I'm trying to play the 360 backwards compatible titles,...
  3. Xbox one S rarely comes on with controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S rarely comes on with controller?: Xbox one s won't turn on with controller, you have to literaly go up to the console and turn on and sometimes press it twice? Turns off no problem with controller. Turns on with controller 2/10...
  4. , Banjo-Kazooie Rare reply xbox live not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    , Banjo-Kazooie Rare reply xbox live not working: Just download the games Banjo-Kazooie Rare reply but when asked to connect to xbox one X live. Its not working. have restated the game. What do you get with signing in anything?...
  5. An error with my game collection not loading after a restart (1K+) bring up this rarely...

in XboX Insiders
    An error with my game collection not loading after a restart (1K+) bring up this rarely...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Rare replay Viva PINATA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rare replay Viva PINATA: When i first bought rare replay it worked perfectly. I got pretty far in viva pinata and then it wouldn't load anymore. I have tried updating it. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I...
  7. Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay

in XboX Insiders
    Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay: Hi all! I'm not sure which place to post this so I'll do it here! There is a big issue with the Game Pass Game Rare Replay. Not only does it download the Rare Replay Main interface, but it...
  8. Achievement Hunters - Ultra Rare Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Hunters - Ultra Rare Achievement: I love this idea! If I remember correctly Microsoft was supposed to be working on updating gamerscore to show things like ultra hard achievements and rankings, etc. But I think they decided not to...
  9. Rare replay achievement not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare replay achievement not working: Recently purchased rare replay and none of the achievements are unlocking. I've tried the xbox solutions on there support page but still nothing. I've tried different games and the achievements...
  10. Show rare stats Achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Show rare stats Achievements: Hi All! I really miss something one the whole Achievement system Microsoft brought to us. Because we have now the next gen i think they should upgrade their Achievement system as well. It...