Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need...

Discus and support Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was wondering if I was to distribute my fan game on my Gamejolt? Would that be okay with you. Since Rare have already given me the green light to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rarewarefan98, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need...

I was wondering if I was to distribute my fan game on my Gamejolt? Would that be okay with you. Since Rare have already given me the green light to make my fan games but do I need your permission as well for free distribution I know how the Digital Millennium Copyright Act works so I asked permission before making my game it's currently just a thought and a Word Document I haven't even started pre production yet.

:)

Rarewarefan98, Nov 24, 2021
  2. BootstrapGolem Win User

Why The Xbox One Exclusive Will be Fable 4 or Crackdown 3

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

I'd even argue that it could be another Rare game, such as Conker 2 or Banjo-Kazooie 4(which was rumored to be revealed during E3.)

[/quote]

you need a banjo 3 before you can do 4
  3. Judge Win User

Pre-loaded game on Next-Box's HD/Bundled Games?

^^I think Rare would be good for that. Have it be like Mario Party except it has all of Rare's staple characters: Banjo, Kazooie, Conker, Pinatas, your avatar, ect
  4. BootstrapGolem Win User

[quote user=""]

I'd even argue that it could be another Rare game, such as Conker 2 or Banjo-Kazooie 4(which was rumored to be revealed during E3.)

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

[/quote]

you said banjo-kazooie 4, but they only made 2 main games with banjo-kazooie and banjo-tooie, along with a number of little spin-off games i never heard of . you'll need to go down a number in your banjo wish list.
  5. Ch1ps Win User

Inactive IP you'd like to see make a comback?

I'd love for Rare to go back and revisit some of their previous titles... Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Conker... imagine how amazing a platformer like Banjo could be... after seeing how great Super Mario Odyssey was, I think rare could kill it with a new
    Banjo game.
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

[quote user=""]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

[/quote]

you said banjo-kazooie 4, but they only made 2 main games with banjo-kazooie and banjo-tooie, along with a number of little spin-off games i never heard of . you'll need to go down a number in your banjo wish list.

[/quote]

There are three main games. Banjo-Kazooie 4 would be the next installment. Hate all you want, but Nuts & Bolts is a main game in the series and the third game in the series.
Thema:

Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need...

1. Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need... - Similar Threads - Rare given okay

2. Minecraft world and character loading issue (possibly rare occurrence)

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft world and character loading issue (possibly rare occurrence): I decided to run Minecraft, it loads in fine on opening screen, same with the others, to get to the world selector. pick my main world I used for a few months and it takes about 5 to 6 mins. I...
  3. Rare Achievements - Keeping Diamond Icon

in XboX Insiders
    Rare Achievements - Keeping Diamond Icon: It would be really fantastic if the achievements you unlocked as rare (with the diamond icon) stayed that way in your history even when other gamers have surpassed the 10% threshold. It's...
  4. Rare Error Code when starting a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rare Error Code when starting a game: Heyo everyone, this is yo boi Lucario, anyways, I have the digital copy of Minecraft and I went to play, and I got an error that looked like this: "0x80070c00" I've tried searching the internet...
  5. Rare Replay not working with Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay not working with Series S: Hi. Just bought an xbox series s and downloaded the rare replay. When i try to play perfect dark it says the "xbox360' title isn't installed, check the apps and downloads/library/games". What do i...
  6. A very rare gamertag that only 2 people have owned

in XBoX Accessibility
    A very rare gamertag that only 2 people have owned: Does anyone know of an xbox gamertag that contains a badge only 5 people have, an xbox staff member added in the tag. It's also not known within the xbox community so i doubt anyone woukd really...
  7. My controller disconnects and my wifi at the same time and it is very rare that it switches...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My controller disconnects and my wifi at the same time and it is very rare that it switches...: please help me I don't know what to do 190690fb-5801-4b8d-8bd6-0888be7729ee
  8. Rare Replay - Missing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay - Missing game: I recently got an Xbox One S, and the same day bought Rare Replay digitally. Everything worked fine and tried a few games, but due to lack of space had to uninstall some. Now I see that Viva...
  9. Rare replay xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare replay xbox 360 games: So I bought Rare replay on the summer sale. When I went and looked at the games, I found out that Perfect dark zero, Viva Piñata, Jetpac Refuelled, and Kameo elements of power are missing! I tried...
  10. Rare replay - not all games are playable (7 of the 30 not playable)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare replay - not all games are playable (7 of the 30 not playable): I bought my son Rare Replay, it is supposed to have 30 games included. However, only 23 are playable, although the others appear in the playlist. The following message shows: "This Xbox 360...