Rare replay not working

Discus and support Rare replay not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've got the disc of rare replay and want to play banjo kazooie. My xbox is connected to xbox live, the game has installed with no issues, it even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TaylaSmith1, Aug 30, 2019.

1. TaylaSmith1
    TaylaSmith1 Guest

Rare replay not working

So I've got the disc of rare replay and want to play banjo kazooie. My xbox is connected to xbox live, the game has installed with no issues, it even runs however as I go to start the game it asks me to download my profile. Wouldn't be an issue if one
    actually came up. I try looking for one but I keep getting a message saying can't connect to xbox live but when I test the connection it says everything is good. I just want to play banjo and dont know how to fix this. I have tried looking for answers but
    havent had any luck. Please help.

:)

TaylaSmith1, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Rare replay not working

I tried that but when I select download profile I get a "cannot connect to live message" but when I test my connection it says everything is good. Conkers bad fur day works without a problem but banjo wont connect to even be able to download my
    profile. Other xbox games connect to live with no issues, it's only when I try bc games on rare replay
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Core has been down today probably whats going on
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Rare replay not working

Since Banjo Kazooie is a backwards compatible title, you need to sign in with your profile again like this:

After you started Banjo Kazooie, and you are at the game's title screen, press both the View and Menu buttons (the small buttons left and right of the Xbox button).

This will bring up the Guide menu of the emulated Xbox 360.

There choose to download your profile. Provide your Microsoft Account email and Password for your Xbox Account.

Be aware however, if you use Two Step Verification (which is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to have that enabled) or have a very long password, you need to use a so-called App Password instead of your regular password. If you need to create an App Password, you can
    do that here:
    https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage

There you can also enable Two Step Verification and set up a free Authenticator App for your smartphone, which makes it impossible for hackers to get into your account.
  4. TaylaSmith1 Win User

Rare replay not working

I tried that but when I select download profile I get a "cannot connect to live message" but when I test my connection it says everything is good. Conkers bad fur day works without a problem but banjo wont connect to even be able to download my profile.
    Other xbox games connect to live with no issues, it's only when I try bc games on rare replay
  5. K8 AUSTEN Win User

Rare replay achievement not working

You're not alone Chewy - lots of folks with unlocking issues affecting a lot of various games.

Xbox Live support's solution is telling people to post in the forums, expecting other users to sort problems caused by xbox live
    themselves - it's not good enough!
  6. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

Rare Replay

I have been thinking about getting this for the last week or so. I never played any of these games. The only games that seem to catch my eye is the Viva Pinata games. Anyways, for someone who hasn't played or heard of these games before, would this be worth
    the $30 to get it? 30 games for $30 sounds like a good deal to add more games to my little library. So is this worth it?
Thema:

Rare replay not working

1. Rare replay not working - Similar Threads - Rare replay working

2. Are Rare Replay's Xbox 360 games playable on a xbox 360 console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Rare Replay's Xbox 360 games playable on a xbox 360 console?: I was wondering if I bought Rare Replay Digitally if I could download the Xbox 360 Games to a Xbox 360 Console. Thanks 49da969b-e38f-4200-be13-74caaab5121e
  3. Rare replay on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare replay on xbox 360?: I had bought the rare relay hoping to play the backwards compatible games in the pack on xbox 360. But cant seem to find a way to download in on my xbox 360? Any help?...
  4. Did not receive my RARE Replay code or other items.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my RARE Replay code or other items.: Hello, I participated mostly for the RARE Replay code but did not receive it. Help please? Thank you in advance. 530f1a3d-4f0f-40b6-b32c-29060e745197
  5. Rare Replay Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rare Replay Mixpot: Good morning, I have been going through the runaround with this for a while now. At first I was having issues getting the Microsoft support request to go through. Today, I just spoke with a...
  6. perfect dark zero rare replay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    perfect dark zero rare replay: this game in this version rare replay is not in italian language, nut in xbox 360 disc version is present the localization in italian, pls update this title 93e67e4b-f65c-4e9c-97e3-f8059521e761
  7. bring rare replay to windows 10​ please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bring rare replay to windows 10​ please: bring rare replay to windows 10 please, i dont want buy a xbox ^^ cdc0f2c6-c2b4-4733-86f3-23ba34f8f6ef
  8. Rare Replay/Viva Piñata: TIP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay/Viva Piñata: TIP: I’m playing Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise with my daughter through Rare Replay on Xbox One. I know when I used to play this game on Xbox 360, it was multiplayer. However, I’m having problems...
  9. Who want to share games I have GTA 5 Naruto And FIFA 17 and WWE 2k15 and Rare replay and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who want to share games I have GTA 5 Naruto And FIFA 17 and WWE 2k15 and Rare replay and ...: any one want to game share if you do comment your games your gamer tag so we could talk 4a2321d6-bd0a-4a11-9e8c-c18e297805de
  10. Rare replay achievement not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare replay achievement not working: Recently purchased rare replay and none of the achievements are unlocking. I've tried the xbox solutions on there support page but still nothing. I've tried different games and the achievements...