Rate and Review Xbox One Apps?

Discus and support Rate and Review Xbox One Apps? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a place to Rate and Review Xbox One apps, as there is for Windows Phone? I gave an app 3 stars on the console, but would like to explain what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by caresrg, Jan 24, 2014.

1. caresrg
    caresrg Guest

Is there a place to Rate and Review Xbox One apps, as there is for Windows Phone? I gave an app 3 stars on the console, but would like to explain what it's missing that is keeping me from rating it higher. If not, is there an appropriate forum for feedback
    like that? Thanks!

:)

caresrg, Jan 24, 2014
  2. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Cant rate and review

do you own the game digitally of physically?

Physical games can't be reviewed

CrazY1985, Jan 24, 2014
  3. PhsycoWolf23
    PhsycoWolf23 Guest
    Cant rate and review

so i cant rate and review any game, i own the game but says i dont, even games i have ratings says i cant rate, anyone else having these issues

PhsycoWolf23, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Nesquiked Win User

Game reviewers make no sense.

It's that these Halo 4 reviewers might not have been the ones to review the past Halo games, so those old ratings aren't necessarily their opinion. They could have personally rated past games lower than they rate Halo 4, making Halo 4 the best yet for them.
    Unless you find a reviewer that has rated Halo 4 and a past Halo game that says Halo 4 is the best, yet rated the other game higher, then there is nothing wrong with a reviewer saying that it's the best, because that single reviewer didn't rate any of the
    others higher. Now, if you can find a reviewer that contradicts their own past rating, then there's a problem.
  5. Robert RedXBox Win User

I got my copy of Far Cry 5 disc version at Gamestop, its installed and updated but says I don't own

ok I need to make a correction this problem seems to be effecting a few games in Microsoft Store , I just checked my physical copy of Assassin's Creed@ Origins, also has it as not owned and has Rating and Reviews disabled, maybe an update
    to Microsoft store app on the Xbox One system has broken being able to rate and Review Physical copy's of these games, since the problem seems to be with more than just my new Far Cry 5 game, since it seems to be effecting a few new and old Physical games
    now. Fallout 4 game also has Rating and Reviews disabled too now it seems for my physical copy of that game too.

I guess either this is a new system bug or Microsoft disabled rating and review page our Physical copy's of Xbox One games discs since they don't read as owned anymore in Microsoft store app on our Xbox one systems?

can anyone else confirm that their physical copy's of these games also will not let them review and rate them?

since this is not effecting digitally brought games in Microsoft store app , its just the physical title disc versions of any of these games being installed and reading now as not owned in Microsoft store app on our Xbox One Consoles which seems to disable
    rating and review page for our physical Xbox One Games.
  6. Robert RedXBox Win User

I have not been able to rate my game that I got from my local Gamestop store, its installed but says

I guess either this is a new system bug or Microsoft disabled rating and review page our Physical copy's of Xbox One games discs since they don't read as owned anymore in Microsoft store app on our Xbox one systems?

can anyone else confirm that their physical copy's of these games also will not let them review and rate them?

since this is not effecting digitally brought games in Microsoft store app , its just the physical title disc versions of any of these games being installed and reading now as not owned in Microsoft store app on our Xbox One Consoles which seems
    to disable rating and review page for our physical Xbox One Games.
  7. Mister Fitzer Win User

How to reset player reviews?

Hey x Viper, is it possible that you previously submitted one review on a user, then submitted another review with the opposite rating? :)
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Call Of Duty : Ghosts

I haven't read any reviews fully but the overall opinion seems to be it looks sharper on PS4 but frame rate is better on Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Rate and Review Xbox One Apps? - Similar Threads - Rate Review Apps

2. Frame rate on Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

in XBoX on Windows
    Frame rate on Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice: Hi, Problem: Xbox Game Pass PC (beta) Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice I cannot get the game to play at above 30 fps no matter what in game changes I make to graphics settings (except to play in a...
  3. I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app: I signed up for a couple of betas and even reported a bug, but I dont see how I can rate the betas of something submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]
  4. No Variable refresh rate option

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Variable refresh rate option: Recently I haven't been able to enable VRR on my Xbox one s, It used to work fine but now the option doesn't show up in the video output settings. My monitor is the Samsung LC27F396FHNXZA...
  5. Rate content isn’t on my screen anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Rate content isn’t on my screen anymore: [IMG] submitted by /u/LankyDisc977698 [link] [comments]
  6. Rate my setup?

in XboX Insiders
    Rate my setup?: [IMG] submitted by /u/itscamplicated [link] [comments]
  7. Low frame rate on Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low frame rate on Xbox one X: Hey guys, in advance thanks for helping me out. I Have been having low/choppy frame rate in jump force on my xbox one X, its been affecting how i play the game, for instance it almost feels like...
  8. Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring.: Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring. Since the last three updates I can no longer give ratings for the Beta Ring version. I've already reported this problem, but haven't...
  9. xbox insider app rate content is now always empty

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider app rate content is now always empty: well I know that my rate content inside of the xbox insider app has been empty for the last 3 updates. I'm not getting the opportunity to get points anymore :(. I have tried on all 3 consoles (2...
  10. Cant rate and review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant rate and review: so i cant rate and review any game, i own the game but says i dont, even games i have ratings says i cant rate, anyone else having these issues 98965d41-b135-41f0-adad-fcfb71dec003