Rate content isn’t on my screen anymore

Discus and support Rate content isn’t on my screen anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/LankyDisc977698 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LankyDisc977698, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Rate content isn’t on my screen anymore

/u/LankyDisc977698, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Krylon Blue Win User

Xbox one S, Netflix dims screen when HDR is enabled

This problem is never gonna get fixed. It's not just Netflix, it also happens all the time with 4K movies and now its happening with HDR games like Forza Horizon 3. The screen is so dim that I dont even want to waste my time with HDR content anymore, thanks
    a lot Microsh*t! On my samsung TV the second I start watching/playing any HDR content, it automatically overrides my TV's settings and makes it so that the backlight is maxed out (even though the picture acualy goes much darker) and a bunch of other settings
    are inaccessible. This is so stupid, god luck selling the new xbox one x at this rate!
    HDR looks amazing on my Sony display. You need to adjust in game settings I guess. But the Netflix issue were concerned about is that even non HDR programming is activating it which blurs and causes the colors to become washed out. Your game issue is that
    the TV or game isn’t setup properly.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Communication Ban and Mature rated games

HI there,

Games have ratings, just as Live does. While a game can get an M rating, Live is rated E for everyone.

The
    Code of Conduct
    (which all users agree to follow upon creating an account) states:

"What are examples of content that is prohibited in Xbox Live?

(Note: the examples below are just a few examples of Content prohibited by the Microsoft Code of Conduct. Just because something isn’t on this list doesn’t mean it’s OK.)

• Content that could harm or harass a person, including yourself, or an animal. For example:
      • Profane words or phrases"
  4. Need1eBanger Win User

Xbox one S, Netflix dims screen when HDR is enabled

This problem is never gonna get fixed. It's not just Netflix, it also happens all the time with 4K movies and now its happening with HDR games like Forza Horizon 3. The screen is so dim that I dont even want to waste my time with HDR content anymore, thanks
    a lot Microsh*t! On my samsung TV the second I start watching/playing any HDR content, it automatically overrides my TV's settings and makes it so that the backlight is maxed out (even though the picture acualy goes much darker) and a bunch of other settings
    are inaccessible. This is so stupid, god luck selling the new xbox one x at this rate!
  5. dudewas78249 Win User

rating content

This is horrible cuz its like I can't download any thing
  6. Mission 55 Win User

rating content

Your wrong about that ngocphi i tried downloading Hitman Blood Money demo and guess what i tried everything and it didn't work.
Thema:

Rate content isn’t on my screen anymore

1. Rate content isn’t on my screen anymore - Similar Threads - Rate content isn’t

2. I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app: I signed up for a couple of betas and even reported a bug, but I dont see how I can rate the betas of something submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]
  3. xbox insider app rate content is now always empty

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider app rate content is now always empty: well I know that my rate content inside of the xbox insider app has been empty for the last 3 updates. I'm not getting the opportunity to get points anymore :(. I have tried on all 3 consoles (2...
  4. Rate Content Missing?

in XboX Insiders
    Rate Content Missing?: The past two updates I've not been able to rate the content (really the only way to get xp points) like I have since joining a few years ago. Has it been removed? I can't find anything about it....
  5. Rate content screen is blank now after 9/27 update?

in XboX Insiders
    Rate content screen is blank now after 9/27 update?: [IMG] submitted by /u/TotalFark [link] [comments]
  6. This account is not allowed to upload content with this rating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This account is not allowed to upload content with this rating: Need install demo-game on X360. I have this problem. What I need to do with it 5f4dcec1-28dd-47c9-b2fd-ce03b96741c2
  7. Can't download m rated content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download m rated content: My account is unrestricted but I can not down load and m rated game ( the game I would like to download is the free trial for ark) 98e40ba9-c350-443c-803b-c92821912f2e
  8. account is not permitted to download content with these rating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    account is not permitted to download content with these rating: hi, I've just created an xbox live account and it's adult but when i try to download PES 2015, it says "this account is not permitted to download content with these rating" how can i fix it....
  9. Why does it say "this account isnot permitted to download content with this rating"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say "this account isnot permitted to download content with this rating"?: I put my birth date as 1994 when I put it in 2-3 years ago and it won't let me download an m rated demo. I checked the family settings and it wasn't that. dbd2b774-a7a8-4d8e-ad22-061784968373
  10. Cannot "download content with this rating"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot "download content with this rating": Ok so I made the fatal mistake of putting my actual age on my account several years ago. Because of this I can't download M rated games and such...I've managed to create alternate silver accounts...