Rate content screen is blank now after 9/27 update?

Discus and support Rate content screen is blank now after 9/27 update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TotalFark [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TotalFark, Sep 29, 2019.

1. /u/TotalFark
    /u/TotalFark Guest

/u/TotalFark, Sep 29, 2019
  2. CPatrick_530 Win User

Update error

After the most recent update, 9/2/2014, my Xbox 360 is suffering video and sound problems. The graphics will cut out (blank screen), and/or freeze with a pixilated screen. The sound is now cutting out intermittently. I haven't found a remedy. The unit
    worked flawlessly before the update.
  3. addictgaming360 Win User

Music Festival coming to XBL

I tried to watch it on friday, which didn't even show.. Just a blank screen, same as today and it's 9:46pm right now eastern time.
  4. TemperingFall7 Win User

HACKED VIA FIFA 12. SUSPENDED ACCOUNTS. MS PLEASE GIVE US ANSWERS. STOP IGNORING US.

join the club mine got it 9/27 now we sit and wait
  5. Goodnight CCSO Win User

Stuck on My Games and Apps screen and can't go to the home screen

I not even sure that it's the preview program at all. My screen now loads up to a blank black screen after the my games and apps logo repeatedly pops up and disappears till it finally disappears completely to a blank black screen. It only shows the logo
    and none of my games and it also showed me sign in.
  6. BCOYLE21 Win User

Stuck at the sign in screen

My screen is blank after reboot
Thema:

1. Rate content screen is blank now after 9/27 update? - Similar Threads - Rate content screen

2. Low frame rate on Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low frame rate on Xbox one X: Hey guys, in advance thanks for helping me out. I Have been having low/choppy frame rate in jump force on my xbox one X, its been affecting how i play the game, for instance it almost feels like...
  3. xbox insider app rate content is now always empty

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider app rate content is now always empty: well I know that my rate content inside of the xbox insider app has been empty for the last 3 updates. I'm not getting the opportunity to get points anymore :(. I have tried on all 3 consoles (2...
  4. Rate Content Missing?

in XboX Insiders
    Rate Content Missing?: The past two updates I've not been able to rate the content (really the only way to get xp points) like I have since joining a few years ago. Has it been removed? I can't find anything about it....
  5. This account is not allowed to upload content with this rating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This account is not allowed to upload content with this rating: Need install demo-game on X360. I have this problem. What I need to do with it 5f4dcec1-28dd-47c9-b2fd-ce03b96741c2
  6. Can't download m rated content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download m rated content: My account is unrestricted but I can not down load and m rated game ( the game I would like to download is the free trial for ark) 98e40ba9-c350-443c-803b-c92821912f2e
  7. account is not permitted to download content with these rating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    account is not permitted to download content with these rating: hi, I've just created an xbox live account and it's adult but when i try to download PES 2015, it says "this account is not permitted to download content with these rating" how can i fix it....
  8. Why does it say "this account isnot permitted to download content with this rating"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say "this account isnot permitted to download content with this rating"?: I put my birth date as 1994 when I put it in 2-3 years ago and it won't let me download an m rated demo. I checked the family settings and it wasn't that. dbd2b774-a7a8-4d8e-ad22-061784968373
  9. Cannot "download content with this rating"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot "download content with this rating": Ok so I made the fatal mistake of putting my actual age on my account several years ago. Because of this I can't download M rated games and such...I've managed to create alternate silver accounts...
  10. Child account issues "is rated above xxx's content restrictions"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account issues "is rated above xxx's content restrictions": When trying to watch shows on Hulu Plus, a password is needed because of the child account settings. I don't believe a password should be needed for "Dora the Explorer". I have gone in and...