Rate

Discus and support Rate in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I cant rate anything just says its busy try lt.been 2 days at least submitted by /u/Bharley999 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bharley999, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Rate

I cant rate anything just says its busy try lt.been 2 days at least

submitted by /u/Bharley999
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bharley999, Sep 30, 2019
  2. only4ladyeh Win User

RATE

I was going to watch it so I could say something but you actually want me to click on your link, put in the effort to find a meaningful video and then watch it?
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

ratings

Hey there Snail!

Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

To start with, here's a few questions to help us better understand the situation:

1. Can you confirm that the process to promote your child account to an adult account?
    2. When did you perform this promotion?
    3. Is AdenoidSnail7 your child account that you just tried to promote?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

RATE

i prefer the first post in this thread that says do not post youtube links,how do people keep missing it?
  5. Metal10957 Win User

RATE

What do you want me to say? Lucky, small map, happens now and then, mediocre at best? Turn up the sensitivity and you can spin around faster to kill the dude in the corner. Why didn't you look left anyway? Before looking at the door out? See a higher sensitivity
    will let you take a quick peek and keep on running. Just jump, look back, turn back straight and keep going. Never miss a beat.
  6. Jacyintha Win User

ratings

It sounds like you set the default permissions. This does NOT change the account to an adult. The registered birthday (which cannot be changed) has to have reached adulthood for your region (such as 18 for the US and Canada). If it does not meet this condition,
    you cannot promote the account.

~

You should be able to buy M rated games with a child account. You just cannot download the demos. If you want a demo, have your parent download it on their account. Demos are free!
Thema:

Rate

1. Rate - Similar Threads - Rate

2. Alan Wake has low rate fps in pc (Solved)

in XBoX on Windows
    Alan Wake has low rate fps in pc (Solved): Hello. I recently bought the PC game pass. Among the games I was interested in playing was the Alan Wake. When I want to open it, it tells me that my system requirements were below what is needed....
  3. Alan Wake has low rate fps in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Alan Wake has low rate fps in pc: Hello. I recently bought the PC game pass. Among the games I was interested in playing was the Alan Wake. When I want to open it, it tells me that my system requirements were below what is needed....
  4. Variable Refresh Rate greyed out with a AMD compatible Monitor (HP 27xq AMD FreeSync monitor)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Variable Refresh Rate greyed out with a AMD compatible Monitor (HP 27xq AMD FreeSync monitor): I cannot enable VRR on my xbox one s. I have a monitor that supports AMD free sync through HDMI and DP. I'm currently using HDMI 2.0 cable but cannot figure out why the option for VRR is still...
  5. Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate: I've been an owner of the Elite Series 2 Controller since Christmas and have been very satisfied with it. Until about last week it had been working perfectly fine. First the the robber knobs on...
  6. Variable Refresh Rate Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Variable Refresh Rate Glitch: Hi, so I have this acer 2018 4k HDR freesync monitor. It works well but I've been running into this issue since the end of last year when I started to just use the freesync option and not use HDR....
  7. Is anyone having issues with HP 27xq monitor not allowing variable refresh rate on One S?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone having issues with HP 27xq monitor not allowing variable refresh rate on One S?: I'm connected with an HDMI 2.0 cable and port to my new monitor (the monitor supports HDMI 2.0). I cannot enable VRR on my console. I have the most resent update and I have tried resetting the...
  8. Subscriptions & Game Rates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscriptions & Game Rates: Hello, for some reason i bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimitate (w A Prepaid Card) And Its Expiring Today?!? Also I Bought The Gamepass Today. And whats your guys opinion on Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot...
  9. Not able to get 120hz refresh rate option on xbox one x

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to get 120hz refresh rate option on xbox one x: Hey guys I recently bought a monitor Asus VG258QR which supports 120hz on hdmi 1.4 I use xbox one x and i am not able to see the 120hz refresh rate drop down. Also the allow low latency mode is...
  10. Frame rate drops on Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

in XBoX on Windows
    Frame rate drops on Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice: Hi, Problem: Xbox Game Pass PC (beta) Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice Constant drops on FPS after reaching the beach section of the game. The frame rate goes from 144 to as low as 9, causing...