Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...

Discus and support Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The deal stated it would convert my remaining Gold into GPU for the same amount of time, I only got it for a month though, and it cancelled my Gold... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GobulTheGobbler, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...

The deal stated it would convert my remaining Gold into GPU for the same amount of time, I only got it for a month though, and it cancelled my Gold subscription. To be clear I am talking about the E3 deal, I'm only asking about it now because I assumed the expiration date listed on the site was some sort of display error.

submitted by /u/GobulTheGobbler
    [link] [comments]

/u/GobulTheGobbler, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Dark Lord White Win User

i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

The Game Pass ultimate combines your Xbox Live Subscription and game together into one subscription. When you tried the 1 month you also converted your remaining subscription for the remainder of your current Xbox live Gold subscription to the Ultimate
    Game Pass for free.
  3. Heli_AV8R Win User

Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

If you buy Ultimate Game Pass it will convert your current gold into that subscription. So you would lose your gold subscription if you decide to cancel. If you were to just buy a separate Game Pass for console (or PC) subscription, it will remain
    separate from your gold subscription. So if you cancel the game pass, you will still have gold.
    Thank you so much, you saved me from making a mistake!

I meant to clarify my question, I was going to check out Game Pass Ultimate. I saw an article that said I could get it for $1 for the 1st month and Microsoft would give me Game Pass for the remaining months on my existing Live Gold account (up to 36).
    However, I'm not willing to lose my Live Gold saved games if I decide to cancel Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. AbDaveilliers Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

I see the deal to upgrade my gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Sounds great, but reading the

Game Pass Ultimate page
    it talks about converting my account and I quote:

"Note: Purchase of Ultimate plan automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions
    are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change.
    All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    Maximum 36 months of redeemed Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or
    Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console)."

Is the BOLD sentence above specifically ONLY DURING THE SUBSCRIPTION of Ultimate, or is this for the rest of the life of this account? I am concerned about what happens after the Ultimate sub expires.

After Ultimate expires, for example, if I go and purchase a 12 month subscription for just xbox live gold, do I actually get 12 months of live gold, or will I FOREVER have my account be an Ultimate subscription account and that 12 month live gold purchase
    be converted to the Game Pass Ultimate conversion ratio for life?

I need an official response, not a guess what might happen.

Thank you.
    I've had a look at the Gold to UGP conversion rates. You would not receive any of your Gold membership time back at all. What you'd need to do is allow you UGP membership to run out, cancel just before it does and then buy a new Gold subscription. Conversion
    rate isn't great either. 12 months Gold only gets you 4 months UGP.

However, your Gold purchases will not be converted to GPU for life. UGP is a separate subscription from the Game Pass and Gold. So you still have a choice with which you choose. Microsoft obviously want to get more people on the UGP by offering it at a lower
    rate than if you bought Gold and Game Pass separately.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate Game Pass question

The $1 charge is only for the first month. Once it's time for you to renew, you'll be charged the regular price. If you already have gold (and game pass) it will converted to the ultimate subscription. The Ultimate Game Pass includes gold, Xbox Game Pass,
    and PC Game Pass. The upside is that you only have 1 subscription for all 3.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you add another gold card or game pass card while you have Ultimate, it will be converted to Ultimate, but at a different conversion rate.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
Thema:

Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...

1. Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1... - Similar Threads - Rather converting several

2. My Xbox One X keeps updating rather frequently and during my game time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X keeps updating rather frequently and during my game time.: My XBOX has updated itself three or four times in the last week or two. Today it just updated right in the middle of playing a PvP match. I wanted to capture the last 30 seconds of gameplay and as...
  3. What would you rather? - Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would you rather? - Internet: Would you guys rather slow but reliable internet or fast and unreliable internet for all your Xbox needs in 2019. Whether that is downloading digital games and huge patches or trying to play...
  4. Not exactly a question, rather a 'fessing up lol

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not exactly a question, rather a 'fessing up lol: You guys are probably aware of my previous posts regarding my inabilty to play my downloaded games. Well I finally got my brain in gear. Difficult sometimes as I'm past my sell by date...
  5. Customer Service (Rather, lack of Customer Service)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customer Service (Rather, lack of Customer Service): WARNING! MADE THE MISTAKE OF PURCHASING MICROSOFT PRODUCTS. I have NEVER experienced such poor customer service from a company like Microsoft in my life, and I am HUGELY disappointed. I purchased...
  6. XBOX ONE ISSUE ERROR CODE Ox87DD0016 0x00000000 0x00000200 WONT DO AN UPDATE - SO RATHER...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE ISSUE ERROR CODE Ox87DD0016 0x00000000 0x00000200 WONT DO AN UPDATE - SO RATHER...: XBOX ONE ISSUE ERROR CODE Ox87DD0016 0x00000000 0x00000200 WONT DO AN UPDATE - SO RATHER UPSET LITTLE GIRL - repeatedly get this error code system wont update got as far as plugging it in...
  7. Playing a game from flash drive rather than CD

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playing a game from flash drive rather than CD: I have an Xbox 360 with a 60 gig hard drive, licensed copies of the modern warfare and black ops series. I have installed the games on my 60 gig hard drive but as you know each time I go to play...
  8. Used code for Destiny 2 Forsaken Deluxe Edition and got a credit for $80 rather than the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Used code for Destiny 2 Forsaken Deluxe Edition and got a credit for $80 rather than the game: I used a code for the Digital Deluxe version of the Destiny 2 Forsaken expansion and received an $80 credit instead. I searched for the game and only see the regular and more expensive legendary...
  9. More Rather Than Less (Game Pass Problems)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    More Rather Than Less (Game Pass Problems): Questions: 1. Why Xbox haven't add more Original Xbox Games to the game pass? 2. Why Xbox doesn't add more sports games to the game pass? 3. Why haven't we got good games like Call Of Duty on...
  10. Would you rather have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you rather have...: The Final Fantasy 7 Remake show up on the X, or see Konami do a complete 4k remake of Suikoden and bring it exclusively to the X? ab0b988b-d70f-422a-9a37-02d0fd2fe164