Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...

Discus and support Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The deal stated it would convert my remaining Gold into GPU for the same amount of time, I only got it for a month though, and it cancelled my Gold... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GobulTheGobbler, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...

The deal stated it would convert my remaining Gold into GPU for the same amount of time, I only got it for a month though, and it cancelled my Gold subscription. To be clear I am talking about the E3 deal, I'm only asking about it now because I assumed the expiration date listed on the site was some sort of display error.

submitted by /u/GobulTheGobbler
    [link] [comments]

/u/GobulTheGobbler, Jul 30, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

**UPDATED** One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

One update. If you upgraded to game pass ultimate redeeming this will give you 4 months ultimate instead 1 year gold. If you are still on gold, you canfirst reedem 1 year gold and than convert to ultimate for 1 dollar. You will get 13 months ultimate which
    is gold and game pass together in one service.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

1) OK, but if I convert my account, I get the first month for $1, then $14.99 per month after that, for what? I already pay $60 a year for xbox gold.

2) A friend said they converted ALL their remaining months of xbox live gold to ultimate and it only cost them $1 in TOTAL, not per month. He said he renewed his gold, then paid $1 extra, and now he has ultimate for the next 14 months, no monthly charge,
    does that ring true with anyone here?
    1) If you convert an account with prepaid Gold and/or Game Pass, you pay $1 for the conversion, which then adds together all those unused months. For example: If you have 6 months of Gold and 6 months of Game Pass at the time of the conversion, you'll pay
    $1 to get your first Game Pass Ultimate month, then 12 more months of Ultimate. After that expires, you will begin paying $14.99/month for Ultimate, which includes all three services - Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass Console and Xbox Game Pass PC.

2) Yes, your friend is exactly right.
  4. Dark Lord White Win User

i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

The Game Pass ultimate combines your Xbox Live Subscription and game together into one subscription. When you tried the 1 month you also converted your remaining subscription for the remainder of your current Xbox live Gold subscription to the Ultimate
    Game Pass for free.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate

When you convert to Ultimate from a regular gold subscription or game pass subscription, it converts at a rate of 1:1. So for example, 12 months of gold would be 12 months of Ultimate.

When you have already converted to Ultimate and you add a standard gold or game pass subscription, that's when it converts at the other conversion rate.

@WPAK - The 1:1 conversion rate is included any type you upgrade. It's not promotion specific.
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Ultimate games pass question

When you convert a standard subscription (gamepass or xbox live gold) to the ultimate subscription it converts all your remaining months to ultimate 1:1 and I believe it adds 1 month as well. To get the most benefit from this conversion you also have the
    option to buy 3 12 months subscriptions, claim them all on your account, and then convert it all to ultimate. You would then have 3 years of ultimate gamepass on your account. Be aware though that you cannot convert more than 36 months to ultimate.
Thema:

Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...

1. Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1... - Similar Threads - Rather converting several

2. Does it work our cheaper in the long run to buy an xbox one s with a CD drive rather than...

in XboX Insiders
    Does it work our cheaper in the long run to buy an xbox one s with a CD drive rather than...: I've ordered an Xbox one s all digital edition and am now thinking that maybe it would've been a better idea to purchase an alternative version that has a CD drive. Should I make the switch for an...
  3. My Xbox One X keeps updating rather frequently and during my game time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X keeps updating rather frequently and during my game time.: My XBOX has updated itself three or four times in the last week or two. Today it just updated right in the middle of playing a PvP match. I wanted to capture the last 30 seconds of gameplay and as...
  4. What would you rather? - Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would you rather? - Internet: Would you guys rather slow but reliable internet or fast and unreliable internet for all your Xbox needs in 2019. Whether that is downloading digital games and huge patches or trying to play...
  5. Not exactly a question, rather a 'fessing up lol

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not exactly a question, rather a 'fessing up lol: You guys are probably aware of my previous posts regarding my inabilty to play my downloaded games. Well I finally got my brain in gear. Difficult sometimes as I'm past my sell by date...
  6. Customer Service (Rather, lack of Customer Service)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customer Service (Rather, lack of Customer Service): WARNING! MADE THE MISTAKE OF PURCHASING MICROSOFT PRODUCTS. I have NEVER experienced such poor customer service from a company like Microsoft in my life, and I am HUGELY disappointed. I purchased...
  7. XBOX ONE ISSUE ERROR CODE Ox87DD0016 0x00000000 0x00000200 WONT DO AN UPDATE - SO RATHER...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE ISSUE ERROR CODE Ox87DD0016 0x00000000 0x00000200 WONT DO AN UPDATE - SO RATHER...: XBOX ONE ISSUE ERROR CODE Ox87DD0016 0x00000000 0x00000200 WONT DO AN UPDATE - SO RATHER UPSET LITTLE GIRL - repeatedly get this error code system wont update got as far as plugging it in...
  8. Playing a game from flash drive rather than CD

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playing a game from flash drive rather than CD: I have an Xbox 360 with a 60 gig hard drive, licensed copies of the modern warfare and black ops series. I have installed the games on my 60 gig hard drive but as you know each time I go to play...
  9. Used code for Destiny 2 Forsaken Deluxe Edition and got a credit for $80 rather than the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Used code for Destiny 2 Forsaken Deluxe Edition and got a credit for $80 rather than the game: I used a code for the Digital Deluxe version of the Destiny 2 Forsaken expansion and received an $80 credit instead. I searched for the game and only see the regular and more expensive legendary...
  10. Would you rather have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you rather have...: The Final Fantasy 7 Remake show up on the X, or see Konami do a complete 4k remake of Suikoden and bring it exclusively to the X? ab0b988b-d70f-422a-9a37-02d0fd2fe164