Razer Turret for XBox Not Working Wirelessly After Latest ASA

Discus and support Razer Turret for XBox Not Working Wirelessly After Latest ASA in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone else have a Razer Turret for XBox One or any other usb keyboard and found it no longer works with Alpha Skip-Ahead after the September 12th... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Arcane_Angel_1, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Razer Turret for XBox Not Working Wirelessly After Latest ASA

Does anyone else have a Razer Turret for XBox One or any other usb keyboard and found it no longer works with Alpha Skip-Ahead after the September 12th update? I have already reported it to the team, but was curious if anyone else is affected. It worked fine the night before and resetting it or my XBox fails to produce any results. The usb port is still operational as it recharged my headset and keyboard just fine. Need to get it working again as its an expensive peripheral. It is specifically designed by Razer for Microsoft and the XBox.

submitted by /u/Arcane_Angel_1
    [link] [comments]

/u/Arcane_Angel_1, Sep 12, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Razer Turret for Xbox One

3. Njal the Blue Win User

How do I use a wireless mouse on xbox without a receiver?

Unfortunately, there are no offical Xbox One mice that can directly connect to the Xbox One without a reciever.

Even the
    Razer Turret keyboard and mouse combo
    that's specifically made for the Xbox One has their own receiver dongle.

So to answer your question: You don't/can't use a wireless mouse on the Xbox One without a receiver.
    Correct, I am using a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard with a dongle, there is no other way to connect a mouse wirelessly.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Keyboard and Mouse Navigation

The razer turret for Xbox one does just that, just a bit expensive but pretty cool
  5. ArminatorX Win User

How do I use a wireless mouse on xbox without a receiver?

Unfortunately, there are no offical Xbox One mice that can directly connect to the Xbox One without a reciever.

Even the
    Razer Turret keyboard and mouse combo
    that's specifically made for the Xbox One has their own receiver dongle.

So to answer your question: You don't/can't use a wireless mouse on the Xbox One without a receiver.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Controllers not working wirelessly after latest firmware

Hey there Apex Sammoth!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Since you are participating in the Preview Program, you will need to make a post in the Preview Forums. This way the proper folks can address the
    issue. If you run into any issues accessing the link, please let us know. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

Razer Turret for XBox Not Working Wirelessly After Latest ASA

1. Razer Turret for XBox Not Working Wirelessly After Latest ASA - Similar Threads - Razer Turret Working

2. Nari ultimate razer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nari ultimate razer: Hello, I would need help setting up the razer headphones, which are ultimate to my xbox one console. In wirless mode I don't hear the audio. Can someone explain to me step by step how he connects...
  3. Mouse input lag on xbox one x (Razer Deathadder 2013)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse input lag on xbox one x (Razer Deathadder 2013): Hello, I recently purchased the Gears 5 Xbox one X edition. I decided to play Gears 5 with my mouse and Keyboard. I downloaded the Xbox insider Hub, changed my polling rate to 125hz, played with...
  4. Razer Wolverine Ultimate, NO SOUND

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Wolverine Ultimate, NO SOUND: Soooo. I just happened to discover a problem. Just bought the turtle beach elite atlas, and the 3,5mm jack in my controller wont give me any sound. same problem with the steelseries 5. does any...
  5. Razer Turret

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Turret: Noticed with the latest patch notes the issue is not listed in the Know issues section. Wanted to clear up that this issue still persists where the xbox does not even recognize the keyboard or...
  6. Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/riseofshipley [link] [comments]
  7. Is the Limited edition Gears 5 Razer Turret and 5TB HDD available in the UK?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Limited edition Gears 5 Razer Turret and 5TB HDD available in the UK?: Hello everyone, As the title says I'm wondering if/when the Limited Edition Gears 5 Razer Turret for Xbox One and the Gears 5 Seagate 5TB hard drive will be available to purchase in the UK?...
  8. Wireless mouse that came with Razer Turret doesn't move smoothly on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless mouse that came with Razer Turret doesn't move smoothly on screen: I just purchased Razer Turret wireless keyboard with wireless mouse from Microsoft store. Keyboard works great but mouse gets stuck in between on the screen. It doesn't move smoothly on the...
  9. Add Overwatch To The List Of Mouse And Keyboard Support Games // Razer Turret For Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add Overwatch To The List Of Mouse And Keyboard Support Games // Razer Turret For Xbox One...: The reason why I want overwatch on the list on mouse and keyboard support is because pretty much the whole community in the high ranks of overwatch on xbox/console use mouse and keyboard. The...
  10. Razer Turret for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Turret for Xbox One: I own the Razer Turret for Xbox One, I have played many of the games with keyboard and mouse support on Xbox One and it works great. One feature has not been working though and that is the Xbox...