Razor Wolverine Ultimate Possible Issue

Discus and support Razor Wolverine Ultimate Possible Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, Are there any other razor ultimate users who can tell me if it's expected for the audio controls on the dashboard menu to be grayed out? Really... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mjcrooksey, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:52 AM.

1. Razor Wolverine Ultimate Possible Issue

Hi,

Are there any other razor ultimate users who can tell me if it's expected for the audio controls on the dashboard menu to be grayed out? Really frustrating that I can't edit the audio chat mixer and volumes at the moment

submitted by /u/Mjcrooksey
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mjcrooksey, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:52 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. STRIF3773 Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

Hands Down

Razer Wolverine Ultimate
  3. Gupx UK Win User

Is there going to be a new Elite controller anytime soon?

Get a Razor Ultimate - You will not regret it!
  4. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

????

Ultimate Warrior was not in the attitude era, and well Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon has to many drug alcohol issues to be in the game.
  5. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Pro Controllers

I own the Elite controller but I wouldn't recommend it. Everyone that I personally know and has owned one and had the grips fall/peel off. I've been a big fan of Razor's products but haven't tried the Wolverine.
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

Marvel Universe RPG

I would choose Wolverine get him to his ultimate abilities and wreck havoc.
Thema:

Razor Wolverine Ultimate Possible Issue

1. Razor Wolverine Ultimate Possible Issue - Similar Threads - Razor Wolverine Ultimate

2. Can we get xmen orgins wolverine backwards compatible please been wanting to relive this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get xmen orgins wolverine backwards compatible please been wanting to relive this...: Can we please get xmen orgins wolverine backwards compatible the game was legendary 1cf707ac-0af2-484c-ac21-e749fee080d4
  3. ninja gaiden 3 razor blade 0x8082000c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ninja gaiden 3 razor blade 0x8082000c: im getting 0x87e1000a when installing some games by placing 360 disc in my xobox one and it says ninja gaiden 3 is not backward combatible d1d89c78-0e92-4682-b7c4-26e125938f2a
  4. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge... cloud save issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge... cloud save issue: We've really been enjoying NG3 since it went backwards compatible. On my 360 I have save data that is uploaded to cloud saves. My Xbox1 won't recognize the cloud saves since I've played it on two...
  5. Problems redeeming the game Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeeming the game Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge xbox 360: Every time I click on the link for Ninja Gaiden 3: RE from the main xbox games with gold site it always gives me this error. [img] We’ve moved some things around. The page you are looking for...
  6. Controllers - Elite, Scuff or Razor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers - Elite, Scuff or Razor?: Not sure if someone has mentioned this already or not, but you can connect a cable to the Xbox One Elite controller and then it'll act like a wired controller. 505bcfb1-8c56-4097-8f73-3fdf610868e8
  7. Ninja Gaiden 3 (Not "Razor's Edge) Xbox One BC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 (Not "Razor's Edge) Xbox One BC: I'm dusting my physical 360 games here and, since "Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge" is in BC now, i tried my "NG3" copy on Xbox One and it returned a message that the game can't run and i should look...
  8. Razor pad doesn't connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razor pad doesn't connect.: Hi i have problem with pad razer wildcat its connected to usb but its not workin light on pad just blinks. Any Suggestions? 70108844-f78f-4b7a-84cc-f63db75e69d3
  9. Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge/ Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z / The Matrix Path of Neo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge/ Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z / The Matrix Path of Neo: [img] Three of the best games for XBOX. PLEASE make these available for backward compatibility 6969f2db-5110-474f-85aa-d0d54b7c78be
  10. can't buy/download ninja gaiden 3 razor's edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy/download ninja gaiden 3 razor's edge: i cannot download the game, but i can download other games. i tried last night 200f52ef-a596-4346-b120-a09f461b8934