RB and LB double inputing when I press it once

Discus and support RB and LB double inputing when I press it once in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ve been through 4 controllers and all of them got this bug/glitch in under 3 weeks 8f9d14c5-adc3-42b5-bc0c-f4d7a7c7b622 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tristycool, May 17, 2020.

1. Tristycool
    Tristycool Guest

I’ve been through 4 controllers and all of them got this bug/glitch in under 3 weeks

:)

Tristycool, May 17, 2020
  2. muderno Win User

How do I rollback to the previous dashboard??

Highligth the hard drive then

press LB then RB then X

And once more LB then RB then X

then u will be able to download the update again
  3. Mike JezZ Win User

The bumper buttons

If I click equally on the rb and the lb, the one bumper says a click while the other doesnt. The RB says a click instantly when I press it and it reacts at once.

However, the LB doesnt say click, and only reacts when I press the button completely down. I f I lift my finger a little bit, the button slips.
  4. OllyBongo1 Win User

Issue With Dashboard

Try re installing the dashboard, you can do this by going to System > Storage

Then press this combination LB RB X LB RB X LB RB X

When the pop up appears click yes to delete the latest dash update

Once completed, go to System > Network Settings and run a test to get the latest update
  5. G4m3rGi12 Win User

Error Code 80151011

that rb,lb,x,rb,lb,x thing doesnt work for me, when I press those buttons it selects and tries to delete one of my game's content. :/
  6. INyOUrNYteMaR3S Win User

How do I use my powers in Co-Op

i usually have to double tap, the lb and rb
Thema:

1. RB and LB double inputing when I press it once - Similar Threads - double inputing press

2. Signed up for xbox live and was double billed on the same day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signed up for xbox live and was double billed on the same day: Attempted to renew an xbox live subscription on the computer and it froze so I attempted it on my xbox directly where it worked instantly. Noticed that I was double billed Must have billed from...
  3. Double gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Double gamer tags: Today i wanted to change my gamertag so i messed arounnd with it a little and changed it for a couple of times. I finally found the name i wanted i changed it now i have to gamertags on my profile...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug): Since they want to keep deleting the posts about this bug, where is the fix for the RB/LB double clicking bug... it's been months still no info. 39678f66-42d8-432a-9d8b-ea4e5dbcff38
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug): Is this issue still not being worked on or a fix even being developed like now I'm starting to get impatient..... Why haven't they even said the least of that they are aware of this problem and...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug): I don't know what this bug is, or if it's just a fortnite thing but it's annoying, extremely annoying. Is there any type of fix or does anyone know exactly the problem with this. Multiple people...
  7. Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years

in XboX Insiders
    Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years: For years, I've reported a specific problem related to button presses being duplicated. When I type up messages and submit error reports, using my controller to type always involves instances when...
  8. Xbox One controller double input on "A" button

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller double input on "A" button: Problem as stated above. Using on PC with a receiver(the dongle type thing) plugged into USB, not Bluetooth. At first I thought the "A" button was spoiled and bought a new controller. Same...
  9. All controllers double input and left scroll on menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    All controllers double input and left scroll on menu: I suspect the issue i have is to do with my xbox rather than the controllers themselves as it occurs on 3 different controllers, one of which is brand new. I can use my Xbox one app to control my...
  10. Wireless Xbox one controller doubles all inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox one controller doubles all inputs: I have 6 Xbox One controllers, an Xbox One (X1) and an Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition (Xx). I updated my X1 OS version in mid-November (don't have that visible currently) and the Xx OS...