RB (Right Bumper) unresponsive on pro controller series 2

Discus and support RB (Right Bumper) unresponsive on pro controller series 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my pro controller series two for almost 6 months but I keep really good care of it. Nothing else it broken besides the right bumper which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AshtonHendrick, Jun 28, 2020.

1. RB (Right Bumper) unresponsive on pro controller series 2

I have had my pro controller series two for almost 6 months but I keep really good care of it. Nothing else it broken besides the right bumper which lately has been unresponsive. Its not actually broken itself but something inside isnt working. Even after
    taking off the front of the controller it still does the same thing that the other bumper does. Any clue as to howI should go about fixing it? The warranty is already gone so I am not sure how to fix it concidering it is something in the chip.

Thanks in advance!

:)

AshtonHendrick, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Why warranty gone? because you open it? if yes, why you open the controller if is under warranty period?!
  3. C.V.N. Win User

I had to exchange my Elite Series 2 two times before I got one that didnt have button issues. Not sure what causes this. Im sorry to hear that this happened after your warranty expired.
  4. HowRidiculous4 Win User

RB bumper unresponsive

Hi the only solution I can think of now is to ask around for someone that fix console related items and send it to them to open it up for you , if you don't want to do it yourself.

or if the controller is still under warranty feel free to contact Microsoft support for assistants with either sending it to them for repairs or exchanging it for a new one

Hope this helps Gamer
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

playing original xbox games on 360

Try pushing the RB (right bumper) on your controller..

RB should function as black button

LB should function as white button
  6. MichaelKorlach Win User

Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

Hey guys. I have also a problem with my Elite Controller Series 2.

My Bumper (RB / LB) doesnt work correctly...

Sometimes the Bumper didnt react if i push them.. I havt to push them very hard until they react :/.

I have allready update the controller.

Any Idea?
Thema:

1. RB (Right Bumper) unresponsive on pro controller series 2 - Similar Threads - Right Bumper unresponsive

2. XBOX Elite 2 Controller. Right Bumper issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite 2 Controller. Right Bumper issue: Hi, I'm having an issue with my controller, and I have been having difficulties on getting some kind of support (not sure how to). I put in a repair request for this, as my controller was out...
  3. Xbox elite 2 right bumper working intermittantly and rapid fire setting on right trigger...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite 2 right bumper working intermittantly and rapid fire setting on right trigger...: Ok this is getting ridiculous, i bought 2 of these controllers one has right bumper issues and the other auto fires constantly on right trigger rapid trigger setting. I thought their version 2 was...
  4. Xbox One Controller Right Bumper Not Working Properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Right Bumper Not Working Properly: Hi, I've had my controller for over 5 weeks or so and 3 weeks after having it, the Right Bumper began not working properly. I've requested for a controller replacement through its warranty,...
  5. Right Bumper Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Bumper Not Working: My right bumper isn't working to good can I bring it into the Microsoft store to get looked at? d25e5d88-2a2b-4de5-9412-778a361c40a9
  6. Right Bumper on Xbox one S controller not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Bumper on Xbox one S controller not working properly: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox one S controller. The Right Bumper is not responding properly at the moment when I light clicked it. Only when I heavily pressed then it responded. This is...
  7. Unresponsive right bumper on my xbox one controller model 1708

in XBoX on Windows
    Unresponsive right bumper on my xbox one controller model 1708: I noticed recently that my right bumper on my Xbox one controller model 1708 is being unresponsive. Its still working but I need to press the center of the bumper firmly for a response which is...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Right Bumper no longer works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Right Bumper no longer works.: I've owned the series 2 controller since December 13th, 2019 and have had no issues with the controller. As of today the right bumper became noticeably less responsive. It doesn't register an...
  9. Elite 2 Controller Right Bumper NOT WORKING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller Right Bumper NOT WORKING!: How to start this rant.... The first word that comes to mind is disgust. I love Xbox, bought it when the first one just released. I was the only one of my friends who had one since they all...
  10. I take care of my Elite 2 but it needs to be RMA'd due to a common Right Bumper issue these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I take care of my Elite 2 but it needs to be RMA'd due to a common Right Bumper issue these...: So, I take really good care of this controller and there's no way I'm paying $100 for an issue that seems to be on Microsoft since many people have this issue as well after a quick google search....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox elite controller 2 rb unresponsive

2. elite controller 2 right bumper not working