Rccgaming.com invites you to join us

Discus and support Rccgaming.com invites you to join us in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; over at rccgaming.com we have rebooted ourselves and are looking for like minded players to join us. Currently we are a bunch of 20yr + gamers (myself... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IisDaLaw, Feb 21, 2014.

1. IisDaLaw
    IisDaLaw Guest

over at rccgaming.com we have rebooted ourselves and are looking for like minded players to join us. Currently we are a bunch of 20yr + gamers (myself 30+), many of us (uk) parents, who don't care how good you are, or whether your not reliable for regular
    game nights etc. We just like to have fun! Like i said many of us are parents or people with commitments, who have to drop out just like that, whether it be, the kids have woken up, a nappy needs changing, the mrs needs ya, or things have just suddenly become
    busy in your life.

We are currently running dead island Tuesdays, and retro 360 Thursdays on the xbox, ( last few Thursday titles :- Left 4 dead 2, RSV2, Burnout Paradise and Team fortress 2.

Future Thursday dates

(27/2/14) Left 4 Dead @9pm

(6/3/14) Ghost Recon future Soldier @9pm

(13/3/14) World of Tanks @9pm

(20/3/14) Battlefield 3 @9pm

(27/3/14) Bomberman live @9pm

(3/4/14) RSV2 @9pm

(10/4/14) Team Fortress 2 @9pm

:)

IisDaLaw, Feb 21, 2014
  2. MWG Invite you to join us

Come join us at MWG, join in the shitz n giggles, and forever be known as a moopay.

We regularly field teams in Warped Gaming League, on Blops 2, Fifa and Battlefield 3 stuff. Don't do that well of course because we are muppets. But none of that GB/DE malarkey. We are mainly here for the fun side of gaming, so if you are 18+ and want to
    join a fun established clan what are you waiting for?

AndyAnnihilate, Feb 21, 2014
  3. Ragey Dave
    Ragey Dave Guest
    MWG Invite you to join us

Good games of Blops 2 tonight all, thanks for the invite! tomahawks are the dogs danglies, haven't laughed so hard in ages!!

Ragey Dave, Feb 21, 2014
  4. aMadMouse Win User

Or when Law decides to ask very stupid questions! :D
  5. EvilGhostRider Win User

He's not a doctor you say, he gave me a rectal examination!

Fun group of 18+ gamers, would recommend ;)
  6. AndyAnnihilate Win User

Come join us at MWG, join in the shitz n giggles, and forever be known as a moopay.

We regularly field teams in Warped Gaming League, on Blops 2, Fifa and Battlefield 3 stuff. Don't do that well of course because we are muppets. But none of that GB/DE malarkey. We are mainly here for the fun side of gaming, so if you are 18+ and want to
    join a fun established clan what are you waiting for?
  7. Ragey Dave Win User

Good games of Blops 2 tonight all, thanks for the invite! tomahawks are the dogs danglies, haven't laughed so hard in ages!!
  8. Law Ram Win User

Great clan and community - even better when Gizmo and Slowdog76 are making Star Wars noises in party....
Thema:

1. Rccgaming.com invites you to join us - Similar Threads - Rccgaming com invites

2. como entro em contato com a microsoft [Mod Translation - How do I contact Microsoft]

in XBoX Accessibility
    como entro em contato com a microsoft [Mod Translation - How do I contact Microsoft]: minha conta esta boqueada por erro de senha e acabei vendedo meu xbox presciso cancelar minha assinatura da xbox live good [Mod Translation - my account is locked due to password error and I...
  3. Houve problema com a atualização [Mod Translated - There was a problem updating]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Houve problema com a atualização [Mod Translated - There was a problem updating]: Eu estou tendando baixar a atualização mais recente e só baixa até os 13% e trava por um tempo e diz, houve um problema com a atualização. O código de erro que aparece é - 0x80070079 0x00000000...
  4. I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake: so i was sending a team killing guy a message and i was trying to say hope he gets banned after reporting him but apparentley my xbox didnt read the button tap when i selected p and i didnt...
  5. comprei Age of Empires Definitive Edition *não é compatível com sua maquina* [Mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    comprei Age of Empires Definitive Edition *não é compatível com sua maquina* [Mod...: comprei Age of Empires Definitive Edition *não é compatível com sua maquina* mas ja tive ele instalado antes [Mod Translation - bought Age of Empires Definitive Edition * is not compatible with...
  6. Não consigo baixar de graça com gold o Castlevania LoS [Translation - I can't download for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo baixar de graça com gold o Castlevania LoS [Translation - I can't download for...: Eu não estou conseguindo baixar, não aparece opção pra baixar de graça, só de comprar. Na página do gold aparece que ele tá de graça mas quando clico nele ou vou no meu Xbox não tem opção de...
  7. Meu xbox esta com problema [Mod Translation - My Xbox is in trouble]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu xbox esta com problema [Mod Translation - My Xbox is in trouble]: Boa Tarde, Meu xbox One X nao quer funciona, ele ate liga mais não aparece nada na televisão. Ele esta na garantia, oque eu faço?? Dan Campideli Lopes [Mod Translation - Good afternoon,...
  8. Erro do minecraft com tela repetida[Translation-Minecraft error with repeated screen]

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro do minecraft com tela repetida[Translation-Minecraft error with repeated screen]: Quando vou jogar, esse erro aparece toda vez que você movimenta a visão no jogo, como arruma isso? [Translation-When I play, this error appears every time you move your vision in the game, how do...
  9. Com suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com suspension: I was wondering if I could have com suspension lifted. We lost a game and my teammates insulted me, for not being good. And then reported me, when im trying to play with my friends....
  10. ACESSORIO XBOX ONE X COM PROBLEMAS [Mod Translated - XBOX ONE X ACCESSORIES WITH PROBLEMS]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ACESSORIO XBOX ONE X COM PROBLEMAS [Mod Translated - XBOX ONE X ACCESSORIES WITH PROBLEMS]: BOA TARDE, comprei um Xbox One X 1TB com acessórios na cidade de Pedro juan caballero, Paraguai, e agora não é possível se comunicar com outros jogadores, porque o HeadSet não está funcionando no...