RCN: Is RCN Blocking my Server Connectivity in My Xbox Beta App?

Discus and support RCN: Is RCN Blocking my Server Connectivity in My Xbox Beta App? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; RCN (ISPs): Is RCN Blocking my Server Connectivity in My Xbox Beta App? OH MY GOD I FIXED IT. I had to restore my Default Windows Firewall and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JLokiG, Jul 2, 2018.

1. JLokiG
    JLokiG Guest

RCN (ISPs): Is RCN Blocking my Server Connectivity in My Xbox Beta App?
    OH MY GOD I FIXED IT.

I had to restore my Default Windows Firewall and Defender Settings

:)

JLokiG, Jul 2, 2018
  2. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    NFL Draft Live stream on XBOX One!

I have RCN and couldn't find them on the list.

CODukes4, Jul 2, 2018
  3. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    Can some explain what router I need

I will have an xbox one for multiplayer, a ps4 for Netflix and another one or two laptops running. The xbox will be hard wired to the router. The ps4 will be in the next room (10-15 feet). I just upgraded to 75 download speed with rcn. I would like to
    get every ounce out of this download speed. My old router caps it out around 12-20 download. When a router says it can get up to 600 mbps this is different than the 75 mbps rcn offers, right? Any technical geniuses are invited.

CODukes4, Jul 2, 2018
  4. JLokiG
    JLokiG Guest

OH MY GOD I FIXED IT.

JLokiG, Jul 2, 2018
  5. JLokiG Win User

OH MY GOD I FIXED IT.

6. CODukes4 Win User

NFL Draft Live stream on XBOX One!

I have RCN and couldn't find them on the list.
  7. den67 Win User

HBO to Go and Xfinity APP.

Okay this stinks, I can download the HBOGO app.But can not activate it as COMCAST is not on the list of cable providers

On the list>> AT&T U-verse, COX(beta), DIRECTV(puerto rico),Mediacom.(beta), RCN(beta), verizon, Charter, DIRECTTV, dish, Optimum, suddenlink, WOW, BendBroadband, Grande Communications, HTC Digital Cable, Midcontinent Comm(beta), Blue Ridge Communications,
    HBO Employee/Guest, Massillon Cable/Clear Picture
  8. CODukes4 Win User

A 21st century , multi bizzilion industry ..and STILL..

I have comcast blast internet for my man cave and rcn for the rest of the house. I have seen very little lag in those three games. This is the least amount of lag I have seen in a call of duty. Battlefield will get laggy occasionally, but that is something
    to do with EA.
  9. BigBadAndy Win User

Is Xbox LIVE down?

I'm in VA, I don't have Cox, I have RCN but xbox live is acting up. It's on for a few minutes, Netflix kills it every time. Then it's hard to get back on. I had trouble last week, but it has been working okay for the last few days.

It's not JUST Cox. Obviously the rest of my internet is working fine.
Thema:

1. RCN: Is RCN Blocking my Server Connectivity in My Xbox Beta App? - Similar Threads - RCN RCN Blocking

2. Block Websites and Allow Streaming; Digital Store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block Websites and Allow Streaming; Digital Store?: Is it possible to block websites (by having nothing on the Allowed list) on the 1X while still being able to accessb the digital store and apps like Netflix? cb3aca7e-2884-48cb-b733-7d954e032c5d
  3. Microsoft has blocked purchasing due to 'Suspicious activity'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has blocked purchasing due to 'Suspicious activity': My son has an Xbox and I've regularly added funds to his account to buy games. Last week I tried to add some money and got a message saying the payment had failed and I needed to contact...
  4. "Network Settings Block Discussions Between Parties" 0x89231807 "

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Network Settings Block Discussions Between Parties" 0x89231807 ": For months, I have this type of error that has a lot of evenings between friends. I have done all the technical advice of the support site and those of other website without ever reused to solve...
  5. Résolution bloquée a 640x480p[Resolution blocked at 640x480p]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Résolution bloquée a 640x480p[Resolution blocked at 640x480p]: Bonjour tous et toutes J'ai aujourd'hui voulut jouer ma xbox one (jusque l rien d'anormal me direz-vous). Cependant, dès l'allumage, la résolution était carrément ignoble ... En me rendant...
  6. [XBOX Béta] Blocked internet connection after leave a game

in XBoX on Windows
    [XBOX Béta] Blocked internet connection after leave a game: When I start any game from the "xbox beta", in the game or when I leave the game, I'm losing my internet connection. This only applies to games under "xbox beta" I have to restart windows to...
  7. My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase: I am trying to buy xbox live on my 360, and when i got to confirm, i click it and it says my billing account is locked. I got the status code 80153021. What do i do?...
  8. How can I block all Ninja content?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I block all Ninja content?: No matter how many times I select "show less like this" Microsoft still insist on shoving this nonsense down my throat. I have no interest in mixer and even less in Ninja. I've blocked all mixer...
  9. Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...: Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming Transparent block and smaller bcb60f35-1364-4254-bb13-1c242d34fe9b
  10. How do I get my gamer profile Un-Blocked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my gamer profile Un-Blocked?: Sometime during the 2013-2014 time frame, I tampered with my gamer profile. By tampered, I mean I edited some files related to games and achievements. More specifically, I hacked my payday 2 game...