Rdr2 lost save progress

Discus and support Rdr2 lost save progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was mid mission in the game when Xbox signed me out for no reason so I lost all my progress since the last time i saved my game which was 1 whole... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fuckmicah, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Fuckmicah
    Fuckmicah Guest

Rdr2 lost save progress

I was mid mission in the game when Xbox signed me out for no reason so I lost all my progress since the last time i saved my game which was 1 whole chapter ago. I signed back in and my progress was gone. And i already tried clearing local save games but
    that didnt work. Can anybody help me

:)

Fuckmicah, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Rdr2 lost save progress

Hello there,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to losing save progress within Red Dead Redemption 2 upon being signed out within the middle of the game.

It would be best to review the information found on our Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQsupport article for steps on using
    cloud saves.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Rdr2 lost save progress

I'm not sure if you'll be able to recover your lost save progress. Do you play with the autosave on or off? The autosave file would be your best bet since you didn't manual save in a long period of time.

I suggest for future RDR2 playing, either to turn autosave on or make multiple manual saves consistently. What I did during my first playthrough was make a save file for each chapter and that was mostly to be able to skip the prologue/play whatever chapter
    I want at anytime.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Crackdown 3 bug made me lose all my world game progress (PC)

Sorry to hear you lost your progress. Unfortunately there is no way to recover a save once it's been lost.
  5. KiloEchoWhiskey Win User

Really wanna re-buy but......

Just lost my game save with all my progress
  6. Trblietka Win User

Losing Game Saves

I'm experiencing similar problems. Autosave doesn't works at all, and even if I save my progress manually at checkpoint the progress is lost. The only thing that is saved is progress afrer finishing a level. Pretty frustrating.. :-(
Thema:

Rdr2 lost save progress

1. Rdr2 lost save progress - Similar Threads - Rdr2 lost save

2. Walmart dosnt want to refund me a bad disc of rdr2 i need help :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walmart dosnt want to refund me a bad disc of rdr2 i need help :(: I buy red dead redemption 2 92$ for a physic copie and walmart dosnt want to refund me because the box was open so i cannot play it even if i tried ton install the digital version of my friend...
  3. Anyone still playing RDR2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still playing RDR2?: I'm still finding new stuff after spending 10 days in game time. I'm hoping to get to 100% soon. I think I'm near the end of Chapter 4 on my 2nd playthrough. Anyone else in a similar situation?...
  4. Crash after 5 mins of RDR2 now I just get a blank screen when loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crash after 5 mins of RDR2 now I just get a blank screen when loading: Hi all. I have bought a second hand xbox one x with red dead remeption 2 (disk) which was already installed. I loaded the game up for the first time and a few minutes into gamplay it glitched...
  5. Greifing in rdr2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greifing in rdr2: Ok i got a suspension for cursing at a evil troll in red dead online and i guess i deserved it. But how would you recommend avoiding these toxic players that just run around trolling other players...
  6. Lost my stock RDR2 game art for Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my stock RDR2 game art for Home Screen: I was changing up my profile picture and colors yesterday and all of a sudden Red Dead Redemption 2 doesn't show the stock game art on the home screen anymore. I still get the icon but the...
  7. Accidentally Deleted Progress in RDR2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally Deleted Progress in RDR2: I accidentally did an overwrite of my progress in RDR2. History: I have played in story mode with an internet connection at my home. I recently moved and began playing without an internet...
  8. RDR2 Utimate Bonuses missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR2 Utimate Bonuses missing: hey there. i installed all items of the ultimate version of RDR2, but i haven‘t got the free horse and the free weapons in online mode. Can someone help me? [img]...
  9. Standard edition to ultimate edition RDR2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Standard edition to ultimate edition RDR2: Hi there folks, I pre ordered the RDR2 standard edition & have almost played through story mode now hooking into online, I'm thinking about buying ultimate edition but was wondering what happens...
  10. Xbox One S and x shuts off during RDR2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S and x shuts off during RDR2: Split from this thread. After a few minutes of RDR2, my console will turn off. I can turn it back on, but I've never gotten any error messages. I've restarted, done hard resets, wired in my...