re buying gear??

Discus and support re buying gear?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive had the game for a while and i decided to get The Dead Orbit gear. Now that the DLC is out the Dead Orbit gear in the shop has a higher light level... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nova Drone, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Nova Drone
    Nova Drone Guest

re buying gear??

Ive had the game for a while and i decided to get The Dead Orbit gear. Now that the DLC is out the Dead Orbit gear in the shop has a higher light level than mine. do i have to re buy that gear? because if so then that is really stupid...

:)

Nova Drone, Dec 21, 2014
  2. Re-buying DLC

Since you dont have problems payin twice,purchase it on your brothers account on his console ,then use your account to purchase on your console.Now anyone with gold can play it on either console.And you wont have to be signed in.

LOWxONxHealth, Dec 21, 2014
  3. Bluntman1138
    Bluntman1138 Guest
    Re-buying DLC

It would be best to buy the content on your brothers account.. DLC can only be purchased once per account. (unless it is DLC that is specifically more than once)

Bluntman1138, Dec 21, 2014
  4. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Re-buying DLC

Since you dont have problems payin twice,purchase it on your brothers account on his console ,then use your account to purchase on your console.Now anyone with gold can play it on either console.And you wont have to be signed in.
  5. Bluntman1138 Win User

Re-buying DLC

It would be best to buy the content on your brothers account.. DLC can only be purchased once per account. (unless it is DLC that is specifically more than once)
  6. madman30111 Win User

Having to re-buy DLC

Thankyou for the suggestion but I have tried this already and it doesn't work. As for the money I am not as concerned about that.
  7. The Billy Zane Win User

Really wanna re-buy but......

This game is all about replay, 6 characters, millions of gun, hundreds of side quests, thousands of chacters builds. Not to mention a ton of DLC. I say keep looting and leveling up, not much else out right now that compares to this.
  8. RenderingDragon Win User

Really wanna re-buy but......

[quote user="Fish Head Soup"]

Wait...waht? re-buy what???? I am seriously confused. If you only lost game saves what could you possibly need to buy???

It's lonely being the only one confused..........:(

[/quote]

You aren't the only one.. I don't get it either.
Thema:

re buying gear??

1. re buying gear?? - Similar Threads - buying gear

2. Unable to buy Gears 5 from Japan Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Gears 5 from Japan Xbox store: I have 10000 YEN balance on my account, but the [mod removed] thing is saying that "only credit cards are accepted for purchase of ZERO-Z rated games." It won't take an American credit card (or...
  3. If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual...: thank you for responding if you do so 6774e0c4-d70a-4cc0-8fc1-790b781dcb08
  4. Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...: Здравствуйте я хочу купить эту игру на xbox 360 но в вашем магазине указано что она работает на xbox one,то есть если я куплю я не смогу активировать и играть на своей консоли? ----------- [Mod...
  5. i cant buy e-sport pack ghost gamin for gears of war 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i cant buy e-sport pack ghost gamin for gears of war 4: i need help for buy e-sports pack ghost gaming, i have an error " your payment can not be processed" 3edbfd4b-c80c-432b-a512-1454d0f1b772
  6. Gears of War 1, 2, 3 and Judgement codes from buying Gears of War 1 Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 1, 2, 3 and Judgement codes from buying Gears of War 1 Ultimate.: Hi there, A while I was sent the codes for the 360 Gears games. I redeemed the one for Judgement but not 2 and 3. I was just wondering if I could have the same codes resent to my account. I don't...
  7. No card packs after buying Gears 4 season pass in the in game store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No card packs after buying Gears 4 season pass in the in game store: I bought the Gears 4 season pass yesterday and i haven't gotten any of the card packs or characters that the description of the purchase describes. I got the maps and am able to play the developer...
  8. Where i can buy xbox one Gears of war ELITE wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where i can buy xbox one Gears of war ELITE wireless controller: Hi ,i need to know where i can buy a new xbox one wireless "ELITE" CONTROLLER OF GEAR OF WARS, i can't find it, I LIVE IN PUERTO RICO WE ARE PART OF U.S.A BUT THE GAME STOP STORES ARE GONE HERE...
  9. I lost my codes for my gears of war games for buying gears of war 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my codes for my gears of war games for buying gears of war 4: I didn't even know I had these codes in my inbox because I barely have internet I read it once and I was downloading something I just bought didn't want to download them but I had codes for gears...
  10. November 16, 2016, buy Gears of War 4, did not receive Gears of War 1,2,3, the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    November 16, 2016, buy Gears of War 4, did not receive Gears of War 1,2,3, the code: November 16, 2016, buy Gears of War 4, did not receive Gears of War 1,2,3, the code。 f2d10e4d-b2b0-4b09-a111-e47786e61478