Re: Community - Family Point Sharing

Discus and support Re: Community - Family Point Sharing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Rewards Team, Currently I have been unable to share my points to other family members. Earlier on, it said that the method was being... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mmasonluke, Jul 17, 2021.

1. mmasonluke
    mmasonluke Guest

Dear Microsoft Rewards Team,

Currently I have been unable to share my points to other family members. Earlier on, it said that the method was being fixed and I was just wondering if this is still happening or whether it is a problem with my Microsoft account. It used to say 'Give' or 'Ask for points' and now this does not pop up on my screen when I click community.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

:)

mmasonluke, Jul 17, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

No one from Microsoft Rewards uses the forums. You would need to contact them via the Contact Us link on the Rewards site.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

rewards

Hey jacob

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to get a code for redeeming some points on another account for Microsoft Rewards.

This is simply not possible. When ever you redeem any of your Microsoft Rewards points, the reward is instantly applied to your account.

You can, however, gift these points over to anyone in your
    Family
    by using the
    Community
    . There are some prequsits to be able to share a certain amount of points, and that is depending on your Level.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. dontia-9344C503-95AE Win User

Sharing Family Points

Well this answers my question, I wanted to transfer the remaining 160 points to another family member and I see that's not an option. This is really disappointing...gold members should have this option!!!!
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Sharing Family Points

Hey there Dan! First to clarify, only the Primary Account can send points to another account. Points cannot be freely transferred between Secondary Accounts, or back to the Primary Account. As for the amount of points, we do not have any plans at this time
    to change the amounts which you can purchase or transfer. Hopefully this helps answer your question. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with, thanks!
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Gamer tag

Can you check the steps listed here (support.xbox.com/.../billing-points-family-pack) under "How do I share points with family members (secondary
    accounts)?" heading. Is this how you are attempting to share points? Which option are you not seeing? Let me know, thanks!
Thema:

1. Re: Community - Family Point Sharing - Similar Threads - Community Family Point

2. Titanfall: A community ignored

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall: A community ignored: ***This applies to both Titanfall 1 and 2.*** As a community, we have been facing a hacker known by several names (which I cannot recall at the moment). This hacker has been destroying the...
  3. THE COMMUNITY REQUIRES ME TO USE 32 CHARACTORS TO DESCRIBE THATS NOT BEING FAIR

in XboX Insiders
    THE COMMUNITY REQUIRES ME TO USE 32 CHARACTORS TO DESCRIBE THATS NOT BEING FAIR: Why did you take my speed from the cars I built and the control I dont see any thing fair about taking from everyone because somebody refuses to try or practice to get better. Thats just plain...
  4. A follow up on the Xbox Live moderation system for the community to read.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A follow up on the Xbox Live moderation system for the community to read.: I'd like to warn other people here based on my experience with the Xbox Live platform about something important which could prevent them from getting any unnecessary enforcements actions against...
  5. A question regarding community points.

in XboX Insiders
    A question regarding community points.: Is Microsoft Rewards Community points sharing coming back sometime soon? submitted by /u/SilentDrive83 [link] [comments]
  6. Broader software niches, losing fandom, bring on the retro community

in XboX Insiders
    Broader software niches, losing fandom, bring on the retro community: Xbox, There's a lot of things you all are getting right, like the reverse compatibility salvaging software gems. I hate how Sony is trying to cash grab on stuff like virtual fighter 5 remake,...
  7. Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!: I want to only play Xbox series x/s versions of games, but I'm having a hard time trying to see if my games are series x/s versions, are 'ALL' xbox series x/s games 'Optimized' or just some?...
  8. I don't know how to enable "You can see and upload community creations" On the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't know how to enable "You can see and upload community creations" On the Xbox...: I couldn't do this and it doesn't make sense to me. can anyone help? (Forza Horizon 4) "I can't download gifts from the Message Center [img] Forza Support Team 2 years ago Updated...
  9. No more Xbox Community Developer Program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No more Xbox Community Developer Program?: I'm developing xbox title Korean language information app. I want to show user already played and achievement score. Language information in Microsoft Store is poor. So our site members collects...
  10. How do i unjoin the xbox community game club?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do i unjoin the xbox community game club?: How do i unjoin the xbox community game club? 29d0835a-5969-4eaf-b2c4-ffd83f57ba8d