Re-download End-of-Life 360 DLC

Discus and support Re-download End-of-Life 360 DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So I have some DLC on my 360 for a game that I want to redownload on somebody else's console, after I've downloaded my profile, of course. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lanky MikStanky, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Re-download End-of-Life 360 DLC

Hi,

So I have some DLC on my 360 for a game that I want to redownload on somebody else's console, after I've downloaded my profile, of course. I've got two questions:

1. This DLC isn't available anymore. It was removed from the store ages ago. Would I still be able to redownload it in my 360 Download History?

2. If so, would I even be able to access it on another console? I know DRM is a thing so I'm not optimistic.

Thanks Re-download End-of-Life 360 DLC :)

:)

Lanky MikStanky, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

You can find this DLC on your 360 Download History on the original XBOX 360 Console, this must fix your Problem.
  3. TimeToShootN0W Win User

Hi,

Provided that the DLC is still valid it should be redownloadable any time.

If it is able to be redownloaded on your home xbox it will almost definatly work on someone elses.

I hope this helps and good luck.
  4. Tarnend Win User

could you connect an external hard drive to your 360 and transfer the dlc onto that and then transfer it onto the other 360?
  5. IxAMxLEGENDARY Win User

Old games still having dlc

You should still be able to access the old DLC. As long as you previously downloaded the DLC to your profile you would only need to re-download it on the new xbox 360.
  6. QuiCkz Ninja Win User

forza motorsport 4

Thema:

1. Re-download End-of-Life 360 DLC - Similar Threads - download End Life

2. Issues downloading certain games, at a dead end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading certain games, at a dead end?: Hi, as many others did today I decided to get a Microsoft Game Pass for PC today. Things went smoothly until I tried to download a game, Forza Horizon 4 to be exact, and instead ran into a...
  3. can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...: i usually activate my gold game using a pc and xbox marketplace site. I could buy / activate the NHL 2019 game but for Portal: Still Alive i keep getting "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed...
  4. XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...: XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE trying to run update but get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in 8007-0570 but search for that error code says none found. Cannot figure out how to resolve...
  5. can't download anything "try again later something happened on our end"

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't download anything "try again later something happened on our end": I have contacted xbox support multiple times now and they always tell me my issue is going to be escalated to their engineers and I will be contacted on a certain date... yet I'm never contacted....
  6. Download of Mamoru-kun Curse on japanese Xbox 360 Marketplace ends at 80% and does not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download of Mamoru-kun Curse on japanese Xbox 360 Marketplace ends at 80% and does not work...: Hi, I have purchased a game on japanese Xbox 360 Marketplace but every time I try to download it, download ends suddenly at 80% and resulting file is corrupted. What can I do to solve this issue...
  7. Download endet nicht[Download does not end]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download endet nicht[Download does not end]: Ich habe mir Sea of Thiefs geholt und denn download gestartet. Währendessen hatte ich einen Internet Ausfall und jetzt ist es so das das game einfach weiter macht udn nicht aufhört. Ich habe jetzt...
  8. Apple: Why did the game I purchased, end up being a different game after downloading

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Apple: Why did the game I purchased, end up being a different game after downloading: Apple (Routers): Why did the game I purchased, end up being a different game after downloading I bought NBA 2k16 from the xbox 360 game shop but after downloading, the game looked exactly like NBA...
  9. My daily challenges aren't loading. The just go into a never ending download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daily challenges aren't loading. The just go into a never ending download.: My daily challenges aren't loading. The just go into a never ending download. It started in January, but now in April there are several days that I can't play. Some times I can get one challenge,...
  10. Jigsaw's never ending Download saga.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw's never ending Download saga.: "If there is an ILF within the Eng Dept that supports MS Jigsaw? If so, then have then fix the Download issue. If not, then the solution is to dismiss all associated with this poor excuse for a...