Re-download game

Discus and support Re-download game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a Xbox one S 500GB and it finally gave out on me. I purchased a One S 1TB and I’m wondering, am I able to re-download all of my digital games I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaGoat15, Feb 25, 2020.

1. DaGoat15
    DaGoat15 Guest

Re-download game

I had a Xbox one S 500GB and it finally gave out on me. I purchased a One S 1TB and I’m wondering, am I able to re-download all of my digital games I bought previously through the game store? Or do I have to re-purchase them?

:)

DaGoat15, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

Game re downloading

Hi there, prothean42, we're sorry to hear about the frustrating experience with that.

If a critical game update was cancelled by accident under any circumstance, it can force you to reinstall the whole game + that update the next time you try to play the game.

If this happened to you, we're afraid the only work-around at that point is to reinstall the entire game.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Re-Downloading a game

Go to your games and apps and it should be on the far right of the screen as ready to install.
  4. maxen Win User

RE-downloading games

Yes.

You can re-download your games anytime.

On a 360: Settings/Account/Download History

On a PC: live.xbox.com/.../history (This will queue them up on your 360.)
  5. Smwutches Win User

RE-downloading games

Yes. Everything you've purchased, even the free stuff, can be redownloaded at any time from your download history.
  6. Pestilence1789 Win User

Re-Downloading a game

It is not populating there... the only digital download game that did show up was Halo.
Thema:

Re-download game

1. Re-download game - Similar Threads - download game

2. Xbox Game Pass error when downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass error when downloading: Hello, recently i bought the Xbox Game Pass on PC to play sea of thieves and forza 4. But when i put sea of thieves downloading i get an error. When i click retry it gives me a error again. Can...
  3. Microsoft store game download gone wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store game download gone wrong: Okay well this is going to be a long one. I was downloading a game (Halo Wars 2) from the microsoft store and i had to start my computer again because of an unrelated issue during the download...
  4. Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020: Hello all, ** Already tried to readd my account to console ** Already tried to use another channel, like android app or pc (browsers chrome, firefox and edge) ** Already tried to change my...
  5. Games download fine but DLC get stuck in queue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games download fine but DLC get stuck in queue?: I got AC Odyssey along with a few DLC and the game downloaded just fine but the DLC never leave "queued". So far I have tried doing a hard restart, unplugging the console for a few minutes,...
  6. My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games.: My account says it was renewed on 3/27, and shows the status as "all good" I also had the payment taken from my bank account. However, I cannot download any games from Game Pass now, but I can...
  7. Games with Gold to be downloaded - XBOX website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold to be downloaded - XBOX website: Hello, guys. I'm from ITALY. I hope everybody is doing fine - in spite of this horrible worldwide situation. I have a problem: up to this moment, I have always been using only my lovely XBOX 360...
  8. game download region - Midnight club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game download region - Midnight club: Hi, Tried downloaded midnight club LA but it says it is not offered in my region. Is there a way around this? Seems odd it is not available in US. 42fe4134-25a8-4486-92f2-729770760b7b
  9. Backwards compatible games won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games won’t download: hi im new to trying to get backwards compatible games on my xbox one. Tried to buy games, been charged for sed game but wont let me down load them to play. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  10. DOWNLOAD DE JOGOS ADQUIRIDOS COM CONSOLE XBOX360[Translation-DOWNLOAD GAMES PURCHASED WITH...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOAD DE JOGOS ADQUIRIDOS COM CONSOLE XBOX360[Translation-DOWNLOAD GAMES PURCHASED WITH...: Boa tarde a todos! Adquiri o jogo Lego Piratas do Caribe na Microsft Store através do console e tudo foi pago via cartão corretamente. No entanto, não estamos conseguindo efetuar o download...