Re-download the content from the store with an account of banned.

Discus and support Re-download the content from the store with an account of banned. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I have a question: my account unfortunately been banned for some unknown reason. On that account were purchased games. Will I knit download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Devoted l WBMG, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Re-download the content from the store with an account of banned.

Hello!

I have a question: my account unfortunately been banned for some unknown reason. On that account were purchased games. Will I knit download this content?

Thank you! Re-download the content from the store with an account of banned. :D

:)

Devoted l WBMG, Aug 14, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Getting back purchases

Hi,

Sorry, once an account is banned all content associated with that account is null/void. It's not possible to re-download that content from the banned account or get it again without paying for it.

Listed on the bottom of the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct:

If you wish to use any of the content you had on your previously banned account, you'll need to re-purchase it on your new account.

HassanB, Aug 14, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    DLC MISSING!!!

If the content isn't in your download history then it means that it wasn't purchased with this account. You can only re-download content from the gamertag that purchased the content.

Also, if you have the Black Ops 2 Season pass you'd download the content from the in-game store on Black Ops 2, it would be listed as Free.

HassanB, Aug 14, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Once you are banned you forfeit anything you had on the account. So you would have to purchase the content again from a different account if you want it.

Smwutches, Aug 14, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Once you are banned you forfeit anything you had on the account. So you would have to purchase the content again from a different account if you want it.
  6. HassanB Win User

DLC MISSING!!!

If the content isn't in your download history then it means that it wasn't purchased with this account. You can only re-download content from the gamertag that purchased the content.

Also, if you have the Black Ops 2 Season pass you'd download the content from the in-game store on Black Ops 2, it would be listed as Free.
  7. jawest78 Win User

Content Corrputed

Content is not transferable between accounts. If you are unable to access content purchased under a banned account from another account, then it will need to be re-purchased.
  8. HassanB Win User

Getting back purchases

Hi,

Sorry, once an account is banned all content associated with that account is null/void. It's not possible to re-download that content from the banned account or get it again without paying for it.

Listed on the bottom of the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct:

UPON RECEIVING A PERMANENT SUSPENSION ALL CONTENT LICENSES, GOLD MEMBERSHIP TIME, AND MICROSOFT POINTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT ARE FORFEIT.
    If you wish to use any of the content you had on your previously banned account, you'll need to re-purchase it on your new account.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

I bought all the maps for black ops and they don't work.

If your account was banned you do not get a refund for your purchased content, sorry. The only thing you can do is re-download the content at the suggested price
Thema:

1. Re-download the content from the store with an account of banned. - Similar Threads - download content store

2. November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads

in XboX Insiders
    November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads: I want to place my frustration with the recent public update, but I dont find it anywhere how to place feedback on public update releases. The latest public release of the dashboard is the worst...
  3. downloadable content state of decay2

in XBoX on Consoles
    downloadable content state of decay2: i lost dlc on state of decay 2 after console reset i listened to someone and it screwed me how do i get it back ***Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store*** 36fc2705-0286-4aed-b05b-8f990a226ea2
  4. No puedo descargar ningun tipo de contenido [Mod Translation-I can't download any content]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo descargar ningun tipo de contenido [Mod Translation-I can't download any content]: Hola e estado entrando a la store de xbox y tengo dias sin poder descargar aalgun tipo de contenido y pues mee dice que todos los servicios estan normales pero ni a si puedodescargar y mucho menos...
  5. Do we have an ETA on the Microsoft XBOX store for downloading content/updates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do we have an ETA on the Microsoft XBOX store for downloading content/updates?: Can't download updates and can't play games because they need updates so I am kinda stuck here. Seems like its been down a couple days now. Right on Labor day weekend to. I assume the answer is...
  6. Problem downloading content in Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading content in Xbox Store: All, Is anyone else having a problem with downloading owned content from the Xbox store and My games and apps on their console? I am a Xbox update preview so I am looking if anyone is having that...
  7. Downloaded Game from Store, then bought DLC Disc - can't access disc contents

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Game from Store, then bought DLC Disc - can't access disc contents: I originally purchased a Backward compatible version of DragonAge Origins from the MS store. It was free with the option of downloading extra content for a price. Fine. Got some free DLC, paid...
  8. I am having trouble downloading some content on the Xbox store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble downloading some content on the Xbox store.: Account region: i think its usa Physical region: on a military base in japan Internet Service Provider (ISP): motorola Content you are trying to download: black ops dlc I am trying to...
  9. Can't download store content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download store content: In the ten years or so that I've been using it (since the days of Halo 2), I've never had any problems downloading stuff over xbox live, but I've tried to download Dishonored several times now and...
  10. XBOX STORES CANT LAUNCH ON THE SAME CONSOLE I GOT THE CONTENT DOWNLOADED

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX STORES CANT LAUNCH ON THE SAME CONSOLE I GOT THE CONTENT DOWNLOADED: i bought GTA 5,Rise of nightmares and got some games with gold on my account(lets say account 1) now i was able to play those games on my xbox 360 flawlessly also on other accounts on the same...