Re downloading a game from years ago.

Discus and support Re downloading a game from years ago. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically, I purchased GTA San Andreas a good few years ago (can't remember if it was Xbox One or Xbox 360) through the game store, I had this urge to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RSC1234, Oct 13, 2019.

1. RSC1234
    RSC1234 Guest

Basically, I purchased GTA San Andreas a good few years ago (can't remember if it was Xbox One or Xbox 360) through the game store, I had this urge to want to play it today, so figured I would download it again but it's asking me to pay 11.99 for it...

I know it's not a lot, but kind of frustrating that it seems to have forgot I've already paid for it..

:)

RSC1234, Oct 13, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

are you sure you didn't buy it with another account?
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

You must use the account with which you purchased the game, so you will not be asked for any payment.
  4. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

try to log out from your account... then log in and try again...

If doesn't work, try to power cycle the console ;)
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

it is my pleasure dear friend. I also like San Andreas.
  6. RSC1234 Win User

Cheers for your rime, I really appreciate it.

I'll give that a try when 'support' is back up and running.
Thema:

1. Re downloading a game from years ago. - Similar Threads - downloading game years

2. Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC

in XboX Insiders
    Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC: While trying to download Demon's Tilt, my internet went out for a couple seconds and now the download seems to be completely stuck. I can't pause the download or cancel it. I've tried pausing and...
  3. Missing 1 year achievements email/ but received LIMBO game download code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1 year achievements email/ but received LIMBO game download code: I also chatted with Microsoft support like many others here and was instructed to post to this forum regarding the same issue in order to have it resolved since he could not assist. I meet all...
  4. Game of the year Xbox 360 disc download on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game of the year Xbox 360 disc download on Xbox one: I have the game of the year edition for oblivion and I don't know how to download the dlc from the disc it just takes me straight to the game. I've looked at tutorials online and they show an...
  5. Got overwatch for 8 year old son. Got the disc game, downloaded, still can't 'PLAY'? Please ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got overwatch for 8 year old son. Got the disc game, downloaded, still can't 'PLAY'? Please ...: Game downloaded (I think? took about 6 hours, last I saw it was at 76%, this morning it says it is done). But once I open the game it says 'downloading' and the progress says 0%? I can only play...
  6. Halo 5: Guardians (Digital) It's been a year and I still can't download this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians (Digital) It's been a year and I still can't download this game: It's been over a year since I purchased Halo 5: Guardians(Digital) and I still haven't been able to download it to my Xbox one. The data limit for my internet is too low for me to download all of...
  7. Game of the Year Edition Download Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game of the Year Edition Download Codes: Hello, I recently bought the Game of the Year Edition and it comes with 8 download codes for outfits, maps, etc. I tried using them though and I just get error messages. Support's been helpful...
  8. My 7 year old son downloaded an add on for a game he does not own. How can we get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 7 year old son downloaded an add on for a game he does not own. How can we get a refund?: My son mistakenly downloaded an add on for a game that he doesn't own. I think he thought it was the full game. I was not aware that was doing this until he came running down the step in tears....
  9. Downloaded games ten years down the road?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded games ten years down the road?: So I'm pretty new to the whole concept of digital gaming (I pretty much skipped the entire seventh generation of consoles). I have heard that because of the way digital games work, at some point...
  10. my game downloaded 2 years ago is gone it doesnt show up anywhere even in download history do ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game downloaded 2 years ago is gone it doesnt show up anywhere even in download history do ...: my saints row 2 game is gone after i deleted it for space 2 years ago :( now i cant find it in my download history or even download it for free :( it was on my old hardrive and still couldnt be...