RE: Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help!

Discus and support RE: Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am constantly experiencing lag and being cutoff!!! I am never one to complain...BUT I AM OVER IT!! I've been with Xbox from the beginning! And... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RubbaDucky72, Apr 30, 2014.

1. RubbaDucky72
    RubbaDucky72 Guest

I am constantly experiencing lag and being cutoff!!!

I am never one to complain...BUT I AM OVER IT!!

I've been with Xbox from the beginning! And since I spent over $700 on the Xbox One, I've had nothing but problems!!! NOT happy!!

Lag-black screen-lag-black screen!!!

It'd not like we can throw money away on all these promises of how amazing it's going to be. And it be lies!

If this doesn't stop!! I'd hate to say it, but myself and my network of friends will leave for PS4 RE: Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help! :(

This is not good RE: Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help! :(

I've invested thousands if dollars into this company...I think I'm owed it in return...

:)

RubbaDucky72, Apr 30, 2014
  2. Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help!

Try wiping your computer. And go to settings > network settings > configure network > and clear to factory defualts on your xbox, that should help.

MatthewBallew, Apr 30, 2014
  3. Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help!

I wiped my pc a few hours ago and put everything back to factory settings and still major lag. RE: Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help! :(

ECGx BF3snipeR, Apr 30, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Could we start with something as simple as have you answer a few questions for us, to help us get a better understanding of your situation.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

Wired or wireless:

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):

Thank you!

taidara, Apr 30, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

Could we start with something as simple as have you answer a few questions for us, to help us get a better understanding of your situation.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

Wired or wireless:

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):

Thank you!
  6. MatthewBallew Win User

Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help!

Try wiping your computer. And go to settings > network settings > configure network > and clear to factory defualts on your xbox, that should help.
  7. ECGx BF3snipeR Win User

I wiped my pc a few hours ago and put everything back to factory settings and still major lag. :(
  8. THALOSTJEDI Win User

You could try port forwarding your xbox. This has worked for me and most of my friends. This web site is very easy to understand and will get you back to laying down head shots in no time!

portforward.com/.../port_forwarding
  9. Roger C Win User

paid for xbox live earlier and try to play cod black ops 2 online and it wont let me

Thema:

1. RE: Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help! - Similar Threads - Extremely Bad Lag

2. Xbox One S Deadzone Extreme

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Deadzone Extreme: There is one other thread about this but it was never resolved and locked. Standard xbox one s controller. My deadzone on both sticks takes up like 80% of the stick with only the last 20% to the...
  3. Extreme Bandwidth usage on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme Bandwidth usage on Xbox One X: So, I tried to turn on my Xbox One X after not using it for a few days, and it wouldn't connect to either my Wireless Network or Wired Internet. So, after troubleshooting it for a while, I checked...
  4. Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update: Hello, after last Alpha Skip ahead I tried downloading game but the download speeds are very slow. I get on average 15-60Mbps when before I got 600-900Mbps. When I do network test it comes back...
  5. Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...: So when i press the home button when im in a game it immediately puts me to the bottom of the page (where it says game pass & gold). Also, when i slightly move he left stick it goes crazy and...
  6. Extremely unhappy with my Xbox One S console and the service provided

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely unhappy with my Xbox One S console and the service provided: First of all, sorry for the long post but there's a very long story with what has happened since I got my first Xbox One S console. So I purchased this console in November 2018, not giving it...
  7. XBox One X (Scorpio Edition) is extremely loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X (Scorpio Edition) is extremely loud: Does anybody have any good suggestions for dealing with extreme fan noise on the Xbox One X? Here is my dilemma. Pretty sure this isn't "normal" fan noise. I've read enough posts of others with...
  8. Xbox controllers - Careless craftsmanship, or am I just extremely unlucky?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controllers - Careless craftsmanship, or am I just extremely unlucky?: Almost every one of my controllers more recent than Xbox 360 have had noticeable problems within the month I get them. Ever since I've bought my PC, I haven't been able to keep a controller for a...
  9. Microsoft: Extremely bad stick drift or something else?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Extremely bad stick drift or something else?: Microsoft (Routers): Extremely bad stick drift or something else? Today I got a chance to use my Xbox 360 again for the first time in a while and for a few hours the controller was working...
  10. Extremely bad latency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely bad latency...: Hi i have 100/10 internet connection at home and en i check the numbers i get 100+ downspeed, 10 upspeed and 15-20ms latency. But when i check in detailed networkstatistics on the xbox one i...