RE: Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help!

Discus and support RE: Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am constantly experiencing lag and being cutoff!!! I am never one to complain...BUT I AM OVER IT!! I've been with Xbox from the beginning! And... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RubbaDucky72, Apr 30, 2014.

1. RubbaDucky72
    RubbaDucky72 Guest

I am constantly experiencing lag and being cutoff!!!

I am never one to complain...BUT I AM OVER IT!!

I've been with Xbox from the beginning! And since I spent over $700 on the Xbox One, I've had nothing but problems!!! NOT happy!!

Lag-black screen-lag-black screen!!!

It'd not like we can throw money away on all these promises of how amazing it's going to be. And it be lies!

If this doesn't stop!! I'd hate to say it, but myself and my network of friends will leave for PS4 RE: Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help! :(

This is not good RE: Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help! :(

I've invested thousands if dollars into this company...I think I'm owed it in return...

:)

RubbaDucky72, Apr 30, 2014
  2. Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help!

Try wiping your computer. And go to settings > network settings > configure network > and clear to factory defualts on your xbox, that should help.

MatthewBallew, Apr 30, 2014
  3. Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help!

I wiped my pc a few hours ago and put everything back to factory settings and still major lag. RE: Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help! :(

ECGx BF3snipeR, Apr 30, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Could we start with something as simple as have you answer a few questions for us, to help us get a better understanding of your situation.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

Wired or wireless:

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):

Thank you!

taidara, Apr 30, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

Could we start with something as simple as have you answer a few questions for us, to help us get a better understanding of your situation.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

Wired or wireless:

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):

Thank you!
  6. MatthewBallew Win User

Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help!

Try wiping your computer. And go to settings > network settings > configure network > and clear to factory defualts on your xbox, that should help.
  7. ECGx BF3snipeR Win User

I wiped my pc a few hours ago and put everything back to factory settings and still major lag. :(
  8. THALOSTJEDI Win User

You could try port forwarding your xbox. This has worked for me and most of my friends. This web site is very easy to understand and will get you back to laying down head shots in no time!

portforward.com/.../port_forwarding
  9. Roger C Win User

paid for xbox live earlier and try to play cod black ops 2 online and it wont let me

Thema:

1. RE: Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help! - Similar Threads - Extremely Bad Lag

2. EXTREMELY Loud Whine Coming From Xbox About a Minute After Power On

in XBoX on Consoles
    EXTREMELY Loud Whine Coming From Xbox About a Minute After Power On: I have scoured the forums, the internet, youtube, called customer service for an hour, and still my issue has not been seen before. Basically, every time my console is turned on, an extremely loud...
  3. Xbox beta (PC) extremely slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta (PC) extremely slow: Hi, I am trying to use Xbox Beta for PC but it is painfully slow. It takes up to five minutes before any images appears and my HDD is working like crazy. I am playing around with the app only to...
  4. My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy: Well my xbox is running very slow I try to run games and somtimes they start up fine and then the game will freeze it will kick me out of the game and then it says took too long to start and the...
  5. Xbox one X fan gets extremely loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X fan gets extremely loud: Hello, I recently purchased an Xbox One X, as well as assassins creed origins(disk). Whenever I play the game, my console gets extremely loud to the point I get a headache after playing for 10...
  6. Extreme throttling on multiple Xbox Ones (4Mbps)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Extreme throttling on multiple Xbox Ones (4Mbps): As of about 7pm PST all Xbox Ones in our home went from 100Mbps download speeds to +/- 4Mbps when testing speed or downloading games. I ran a speed test on the IE app on the Xbox and have 90+Mbps...
  7. Microphone input is extremely low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone input is extremely low: I have a Logitech G Pro X headset, along with a Razer Kraken headset. My console is an Xbox One All Digital Edition. When speaking into the microphone, I have to yell for it to pick up my audio....
  8. My Asphalt Extreme is still not working even after the 1909 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Asphalt Extreme is still not working even after the 1909 Update: Please help, the game stopped responding to the keyboard since the 1903 update c7cfa7f5-3cdf-4233-9c11-7ca9c7c8255b
  9. Microsoft: Extremely bad stick drift or something else?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Extremely bad stick drift or something else?: Microsoft (Routers): Extremely bad stick drift or something else? Today I got a chance to use my Xbox 360 again for the first time in a while and for a few hours the controller was working...
  10. Extremely bad latency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely bad latency...: Hi i have 100/10 internet connection at home and en i check the numbers i get 100+ downspeed, 10 upspeed and 15-20ms latency. But when i check in detailed networkstatistics on the xbox one i...