re-install of Solitaire group

Discus and support re-install of Solitaire group in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I un-installed all the solitaire group games and have been trying to re-install, I keep getting told I can't install because I already own this game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sandymacc, Jan 18, 2020.

1. sandymacc
    sandymacc Guest

I un-installed all the solitaire group games and have been trying to re-install, I keep getting told I can't install because I already own this game, how do I get them back?

:)

sandymacc, Jan 18, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Clear your cache and try again, its reading some kind of web file.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi sandymacc

Are you experiencing this on PC or a mobile device?
  5. Pasi Vilja Win User

Free Cell counter problem

Same problem. Tried to uninstall and re-install Solitaire. Didn't help but even Pyramid stopped counting wins and losses :(
  6. meiasdad Win User

not down loading

I've been playing Microsoft Solitaire for a year, then Feb Windows updates stopped me getting to store to update apps. Re-processed windows updates maually, got access to store and updated apps but Microsoft solitaire collection wouldn't start, uninstalled
    and re-installed without sucess.

Soliotaire needs fixing
Thema:

1. re-install of Solitaire group - Similar Threads - install Solitaire group

2. Solitaire keeps crashing after re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire keeps crashing after re-installing: I have uninstalled and reinstalled Solitaire Collection about 10 times now. I tried restarting my PC before and/or after, but Solitaire keeps crashing. What is the problem?...
  3. Can't install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: It says that I own Microsoft Solitaire Collection but will not install on my computer. I can't find it any where. 96a491ee-59c3-4ee8-a5ae-632c84101de1
  4. lost premium subscription Microsoft solitaire collection after installing spring update 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost premium subscription Microsoft solitaire collection after installing spring update 2018: lost premium subscription Microsoft solitaire collection after installing spring update 2018 have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. have rest the windows store several times. have...
  5. I keep getting Error code 0x87AF000B when i try to install app Microsoft Solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting Error code 0x87AF000B when i try to install app Microsoft Solitaire collection: I keep getting Error code 0x87AF000B when i try to install app Microsoft Solitaire collection. I can not find any reference to this code. Any help out there? 4214043c-f173-485f-bd52-13535b1d1e6a
  6. Just re-installed Windows 7 Professional, but Solitaire Collection is missing. How do I get it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just re-installed Windows 7 Professional, but Solitaire Collection is missing. How do I get it ...: Would greatly appreciate some help. c20be1e4-9229-4ac3-ba02-27f7f283c124
  7. My solitaire collection has disappeared off my laptop and im having trouble re-installing it! ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My solitaire collection has disappeared off my laptop and im having trouble re-installing it! ...: I has the game pre loaded when i upgraded to Windows 10. Ive played it for months with no issues. its disappeared and ive tried troubleshooting but i cant get it back on! Can anyone help?...
  8. installed windows 10 update,lost access to store +microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed windows 10 update,lost access to store +microsoft solitaire collection: how to restore my games+access to store 6ffdeae8-d464-4b3e-88b3-5b8fe9521bd1
  9. Why do I have to keep Installing Microsoft solitaire collection ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to keep Installing Microsoft solitaire collection ?: Finding that I have to uninstall and then install this app on a daily basis .What is the problem. It used to stay installed and operating on my pc . 4ed9ff17-bdb0-48ec-bff9-f0c346b7e737
  10. Is there a way to install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 8/8.1 in Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 8/8.1 in Windows 10?: I really enjoyed the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 8/8.1 - especially when you won - no matter what level you played at you would see one of three "have won" presentations - flying...