re-Installing Destiny for ea Play?

Discus and support re-Installing Destiny for ea Play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Nuby here. Finally got Destiny installed for the first time. How do I avoid having to "re install" each time. XBox 360. Using a disc. It takes to long... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ballard is gone, Dec 21, 2014.

1. re-Installing Destiny for ea Play?

Nuby here. Finally got Destiny installed for the first time. How do I avoid having to "re install" each time. XBox 360.

Using a disc. It takes to long ,so must be another way, HELP p[lease.

Thanks

:)

ballard is gone, Dec 21, 2014
  2. Error message "turtle"

I have the same issue. Brand new Xbox one with Titanfall and Destiny. Titanfall works fine. I've tried uninstalling and 're-installing with no success. I've also changed from wireless network to network cable. Any suggestions?

SilverThread446, Dec 21, 2014
  3. Aoile
    Aoile Guest
    0x87e00064

I keep getting this error code whenever I try to re-install Destiny on the disk. I've had this game for 2 years now.

I have already tried power cycling the xbox, Going into offline and installing, unplugging the xbox fully for a minute, Re-installing multiple times, cleaning the disk, and even did a factory reset and I am still having problems. The problem is I get to
    about 75% to downloading and then it just says "Installation stopped" Please help.

Aoile, Dec 21, 2014
  4. Mr December206 Win User

error code issue

if the game ask this when starting destiny up, there might be something wrong with the installation of the game. I would suggest re downloading the and the dlc.
  5. xxSlyViPeRxx Win User

There was a problem following this game

I have uninstalled Destiny and re-installed by downloading it and I am still unable to follow the game. I get the same error.
  6. GazTheHunter Win User

how do you reinstall redeemed dlc?

Hi, I have uninstalled Destiny DLC & The season pass. However i can not find where to re install it. It does not appear in my ready to install menu on the games & apps section. The only way i can see to re install it is to re purchase the DLC which i wont
    do seeing as i have already paid for it. Please help.
  7. Adrifing Win User

Certain achievements won't pop up

i had 2 on destiny that did that ..

i ended up having to re install mine for them to start working properly but that was near time of release.
  8. Mister Urkel Win User

Crashes everytime i open something

Hey Eyes,

Sorry for the crashing issue you are experiencing. Is it happening to every game you play or just BF4? I would suggest 2 things. First uninstall the game the re-install it. Seconded you should possibly contacting EA support and see what they have to say.

Reach back when you try the re-install of the game as well as contacting EA support.
Thema:

re-Installing Destiny for ea Play?

1. re-Installing Destiny for ea Play? - Similar Threads - Installing Destiny Play

2. Destiny 2 installation stops at 6.9%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 installation stops at 6.9%: Hi, first of all i get the number is convient but this is a issue thats really annoying. Whenever I try to install destiny 2 the process stops at 6.9%. I have tried methods that the xbox help...
  3. Game add-on, specifically Destiny: The Taken King will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game add-on, specifically Destiny: The Taken King will not install: I recently purchased The Destiny collection everything installs fine (base game & Rise of Iron) but TTK gives me an error everytime I try to install it. I've tried all the common troubleshooting...
  4. Destiny 1 Doesn’t won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 Doesn’t won’t install: so I tried to install the original destiny today it it just won’t install, keeps telling me “installation stopped” and I try over and over to re install it. Yet nothing happened, I even cleared...
  5. DESTINY 2 INSTALLATION TROUBLES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DESTINY 2 INSTALLATION TROUBLES: Hi, i'm having some troubles when i attempt to install destiny 2 in my Xbox one device: The installation starts normally but when i reach the 4% of the download i can't continue to download the...
  6. HELP!!! I keep getting error (0x87e0000f) when trying to install destiny 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!! I keep getting error (0x87e0000f) when trying to install destiny 2.: I keep getting error (0x87e0000f) when trying to install destiny 2 (digital copy). I'm only getting this problem with destiny 2, all other games install no problem. I've tried hard rebooting my...
  7. Destiny 2 DLC Installation Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 DLC Installation Problem: When I select manage game for my copy of the Destiny 2 Digital Deluxe Edition it says I have the Base Game and all included DLC installed but when I check manage game from the games and apps tab,...
  8. Destiny installation error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny installation error: Hi, I have a problem with installation of destiny. Xbox doesn't recognize the disc. I try with two differents discs but the same problem. With other games I have no problems. When I put the game...
  9. Destiny 2 "Installation stopped advisory"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny 2 "Installation stopped advisory": Sorry for the book entry but i wanted to include as much details as possible . "Installation stopped" advisory while trying to download Destiny 2 update. Originally downloaded game from xbox...
  10. 0x8000fff when trying to install Destiny 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8000fff when trying to install Destiny 2: I've tried every way possible to install this beast. Most of the time i click "install" and nothing happens. If i click on the menu button and try to install from there I get the 0x8000ffff error....