Re installing FS2020

Discus and support Re installing FS2020 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After resetting my PC I reloaded FS2020 from the discs. When I arrived at the box requesting the redeem code, I entered it and was pointed to another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TYROS GRAHAM, Oct 17, 2020.

1. TYROS GRAHAM
    TYROS GRAHAM Guest

Re installing FS2020

After resetting my PC I reloaded FS2020 from the discs. When I arrived at the box requesting the redeem code, I entered it and was pointed to another site, however this site was not in use, so how can I re activate my FS2020. I would have thought my computer
    should have been on record.

:)

TYROS GRAHAM, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Motoman368 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

i have the same problem , the installation failed so i uninstalled it and now when i try to re-install it it wont see the drive i wish to install it in (even though there is 250GB free in that drive)
    I was installing Microsoft FS2020 Premium Deluxe, download failed and now cannot redownload of a different drive
  3. MarcFieber Win User

Install FS2020

i deinstalled the app 3 times.....now the installation is going on.....
  4. Andreas Schiffler Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 asks to 'insert disc' upon startup even though game has been installed via game pass ultimate.

I solved the issue as follows.

- Open FS2020 - get "Insert game disk..." prompt; left Window open

- Open Digital Ownership page for FS2020 (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/digital-ownership/9nhnch1hdgg5?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab)

- Sign out - Sign back in to make sure the account that has Game Pass is selected

- Install should be available; target appropriate device (I had two) that has the game installed

- Wait (not sure if it is needed, but it took me 2 restarts of FS2020 before it worked)

- Close and reopen FS2020

Opened feedback (Win+F) item "Flight Simulator 2020 asks for Game disk, Digital Ownership is installed" - feel free to upvote.
  5. WillKahabka Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

I purchased and downloaded FS2020. My hard drive failed so I purchased a new, more powerful PC. The download page indicates that I own it but how do I re-download FS2020 to the new computer? The old hard drive is not functionable. Thxs MrK
  6. vls122 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 asks to 'insert disc' upon startup even though game has been installed via game pass ultimate.

I solved the issue as follows.

- Open FS2020 - get "Insert game disk..." prompt; left Window open

- Open Digital Ownership page for FS2020 (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/digital-ownership/9nhnch1hdgg5?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab)

- Sign out - Sign back in to make sure the account that has Game Pass is selected

- Install should be available; target appropriate device (I had two) that has the game installed

- Wait (not sure if it is needed, but it took me 2 restarts of FS2020 before it worked)

- Close and reopen FS2020

Opened feedback (Win+F) item "Flight Simulator 2020 asks for Game disk, Digital Ownership is installed" - feel free to upvote.
    Thank you so much. This fixed my issue but I did not need to restart the game multiple times.
Thema:

Re installing FS2020

1. Re installing FS2020 - Similar Threads - installing FS2020

2. Unturned Beta disappeared from my installer games

in XboX Insiders
    Unturned Beta disappeared from my installer games: I got the beta a played for a little bit, then it went away, where'd it go? submitted by /u/BreezeTheWolf [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox installer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox installer: Hello. When i try to install xbox(the official xbox app for pc from the xbox website)it shows for like 2 hours the progress bar but its not Loading and then i get the error code 0x80080005. its...
  4. can't finish installing fs2020 Premium Deluxe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't finish installing fs2020 Premium Deluxe: I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, system restore, System reset, updating drivers, uninstalling drivers, all to no avail. I can't get the 110 gig update to install. I've tried C:, D: with no...
  5. FS2020 install loop

in XBoX on Windows
    FS2020 install loop: I have wasted just over 3TB in data trying to download this and still nothing works, the packages failing into loop are random. I have tried every solution online and still nothing. When is this...
  6. FS2020 installation

in XBoX on Windows
    FS2020 installation: My copy of FS2020 is working well. When I tried to add a livery I found that there was no "community" folder in the packages folder. I had selected the auto install so the path was...
  7. FS2020 Deluxe Version NOT installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 Deluxe Version NOT installed: I have paid $125 for the Deluxe Version and the App Manager tells me is NOT installed, why? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the APP 4 times and always get the same result and when...
  8. Fs2020 stuck on install 0% with please wait “adobo-aircraft b787-10-0.1.35 FSU’s package”

in XBoX on Windows
    Fs2020 stuck on install 0% with please wait “adobo-aircraft b787-10-0.1.35 FSU’s package”: Fs2020 stuck on install 0% with please wait “adobo-aircraft b787-10-0.1.35 FSU’s package” 941a0d55-5fb5-4f50-bec3-c6ad28839aae
  9. I cant install FS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant install FS2020: I put 10 disks on a disk other than c and after the store I downloaded the loader on the same disk I'm trying to boot, it asks for a boot disk I put 1 disc out of 10 and it is looking for...
  10. Install FS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Install FS2020: [img] [img] i can't play the game - but in the store all is ok? 745ab819-2f58-4712-bc8a-f1128d8afc5d