Re-Joining Xbox Ambasadors

Discus and support Re-Joining Xbox Ambasadors in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so I joined back with the original program and was pretty active. I helped a lot of people out in chats, and I did everything in the academy. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vector Didact, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Re-Joining Xbox Ambasadors

Okay so I joined back with the original program and was pretty active.

I helped a lot of people out in chats, and I did everything in the academy.

My computer broke so I couldn't get on for a while, when I finally did get back on, I couldn't access my account.

I assume this was because it was deleted for inactivity, I tried to rejoin but gave up.

So fast forward to today, I still get emails from the program. When I visit the site, all tabs tell me:

"In order to access this page you must become an Ambassador. You can see details
    here."

Clicking the link brings be to a page that talks about the ambassador program, but the button to join isn't there when I'm signed in.

The only page on the ambasador site I can view is the profile page, it says I have 15 xp and am on my way towards bronze rank (Not familiar with that system at all but okay) and at the bottom it says I have the "Legacy Pin" for being a member since 2013

So I think the program kind of thinks I'm still a member which is why my profile page says I am, and why I don't have an option to join, and why I still get update emails. But also knows I'm not anymore which is why I can't access the full site.

I would love to rejoin, but I can't seem to do anything on my end, can whoever is in charge of this stuff please fix my account so I can rejoin?

:)

Vector Didact, Jun 10, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You'd have to contact one of the Community Mangers. Normally they don't let people who leave the program for any reason back in. But I think there is some leniency in certain cases. You'd probably have to track down the official email or @ them on twitter.
    Either way its probably a long and arduous process because those are the only people who can let you back in if you're not allowed to simply rejoin by clicking the website's button and, they are always really busy I hear.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to send an email to L: xboxambs@microsoft.com to see what's going on. It sounds like your account may have hit a sort of state of limbo. Years ago the program changed (to
    the current tiers you've seen) and everyone had to rejoin when it changed over. So it sounds like something glitched out.

The only other reasoning would be if you've received an enforcement action after joining. If you receive a suspension as an ambassador, you are removed from the program and can no longer rejoin. Either way, you'll need to send the email and Ambassador staff
    will look into it for you.
  4. Vector Didact Win User

I did talk to an Microsoft chat agent who directed me to post in the ambassador forms to have someone there fix it, but since I'm technically not an ambassador anymore I couldn't access the ambassador forms to post in.
  5. FTH WarinPeace Win User

Ambassador problems

Sry probly wrong place to post this but how do i become an ambasador? I think itd b great to join up
  6. drifting king11 Win User

Ambasador program

hello i got accepted as an ambasador but for some reason when i pick a question i wait and wait and the chat never loads or 60% of times it says that they cant check if im an ambasador can someone tell me how long it takes to join the chat and is it normal
    that i have to log in and out for the site to know i'm an abasador thank you for help
Thema:

1. Re-Joining Xbox Ambasadors - Similar Threads - Joining Ambasadors

2. I can't join weight lifting simulator 3 on roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join weight lifting simulator 3 on roblox: Every other game in roblox seems to be working. But when I play wls 3, ive been getting an error code 103 for the last three days. I know its not an issue with my age settings because i changed...
  3. Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join

in XboX Insiders
    Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join: Member of several clubs and own one. They are all asking to Request to Join. I can't even get to the feed of the club I created and still own. Occurred after latest ASA update Nov 14 . Have Full...
  4. Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!: So my daughter is using a win 10 computer, and when she joined the server, I had to allow here to join the server. The pc told me to log into aka.ms/accountsettings, but i couldn't do that Sign...
  5. Can't join party chat or games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join party chat or games on PC: Hi, I've got a problem with the Xbox App and all of the multiplayer Xbox Games on PC: I can't join any of my friends neither in game nor in party chat. I figured out that the problem is the fact...
  6. You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!

in XboX Insiders
    You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!: Anyone else get this? I am so complaning bout how i got console streaming but no xcloud and today I get invited.. im nervous and excited. Stay tuned for updates!! https://imgur.com/dLdfsdE...
  7. Can't join the Ambassadors club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join the Ambassadors club: Hi I'm trying to join the Ambassadors club but it won't let me due to me having a suspension but when I go to my enforcement page it says I have q perfect record and when I go to view my dashboard...
  8. How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?

in XboX Insiders
    How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?: Hi, I don't know too much on how the top 2 rings work and trying to understand it a bit more. How can one join or get a better chance at joining one of these rings? I'm level 5 W/ 2 years 3 months...
  9. Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt

in XboX Insiders
    Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt: [IMG] My rather jet-lagged Googling isn't turning up much help, so I'm hoping someone here might encountered this problem before. When attempting to join Xbox Game Pass for PC the screen...
  10. Unable to join XBOX parties on windows 10 console companion.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to join XBOX parties on windows 10 console companion.: Question is as title. trying to join a party with my friends on xbox just causes a loading symbol, and nothing else happens. I have checked all the guides, my NAT type is moderate, and all my...