Re: Problems installing Minecraft java edition for my PC ( Windows 10 )

Discus and support Re: Problems installing Minecraft java edition for my PC ( Windows 10 ) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have purchased Minecraft java edition today for my PC ( Windows 10 ) and it wont let me install from the Minecraft Launcher? I have an XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by louiekindell, Jan 23, 2021.

1. louiekindell
    louiekindell Guest

Hi

I have purchased Minecraft java edition today for my PC ( Windows 10 ) and it wont let me install from the Minecraft Launcher?

I have an XBOX account using Minecraft with a profile? Do I have to create a new Microsoft account to let me ;load & access the new JAVA edition for my PC

Or Is there anything I need to do to allow this to happen like turn off firewalls etc?

Any help or advice would be really appreciated

:)

louiekindell, Jan 23, 2021
  2. JayDelgado Win User

Minecraft Update 1.14

If you bought the Pc version, you don't own the console one. Also on PC there's Minecraft Java edition and Minecraft Windows 10 edition
  3. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  4. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  5. XIPARKYXI Win User

Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

Hi,

I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version.

thanks very much for helping me.
    Windows 10 minecraft and java edition are both two different types of Editions unfortunately you would have to buy the java edition on the minecraft website.
  6. MB5656 Win User

Can`t start my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

You should not have a problem with windows 10 edition Minecraft because you don't have the PC version. It works perfectly fine with out having the java PC version of Minecraft. Does it work now? Please explain
Thema:

1. Re: Problems installing Minecraft java edition for my PC ( Windows 10 ) - Similar Threads - Problems installing Minecraft

2. xbox game pass/ installation problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass/ installation problem: So basicly I deleted game pass game installation folder and can't install any game because of an error (0x00000001). Is there any way to create a new one or do something about it?...
  3. CoD Black Ops: Cold War - installation problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Black Ops: Cold War - installation problems: My son bought Cold War yesterday, and installed it on his XBox One. All during today, the other updates have been uploading. We've got loads of storage space. When he came to play it today, the...
  4. Problème installation map sur Minecraft PS4 [Problem installation map on Minecraft PS4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème installation map sur Minecraft PS4 [Problem installation map on Minecraft PS4]: Bonjour, Je ne sais pas si je suis au bon endroit. j'ai un problème concernant le jeu Minecraft sur PS4. Je viens d'acheter un nouveau monde pour mon fils dans la nouvelle version du jeu. C'est...
  5. I have a problem installing Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem installing Minecraft: [img] [img] Non so perché quando vado a installare Minecraft non appena arriva a 331,00 MB, mi dice che l'installazione è stata interrotta e quindi si riavvia da 85,23 MB ma non viene...
  6. Minecraft Modpack install problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Modpack install problem: Hi, would appreciate help if anyone can, I'm new to Minecraft. I bought Minecraft (Bedrock edition) last February through the Microsoft online store. Now I am trying to install a modpack (Attack...
  7. Problem with installing Minecraft to X Box One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with installing Minecraft to X Box One S: Sorry, my address is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** f7db63fc-1c4a-47b1-9f88-bcb699fbe105
  8. Problem with installing Minecraft to X Box One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with installing Minecraft to X Box One S: Hi, I've got problem with installing Minecraft with a correct code. While downloading, I get error message (translation from Russian :-)): "problem appeared while getting this information.Renew...
  9. New xbox one s console with minecraft favorites pack problem to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New xbox one s console with minecraft favorites pack problem to install: I bought new xbox one s console bundled with Minecraft favorites pack (Code),Forza 6(Code) and Gears of war 4 (BOX). Also I started xbox live gold subscription. I use codes to install minecraft...
  10. Problem with installing minecraft on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with installing minecraft on Xbox one: I am trying to install minecraft onto the Xbox one. I put the disk in and it says it will get the game ready, but it immediately pops up a message saying something went wrong, and to put the...