Re-Race old races

Discus and support Re-Race old races in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Silly question, I can't figure out how to go back and re-race old races that I've completed. Is there a way to do this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zer0 G, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Zer0 G
    Zer0 G Guest

Re-Race old races

Silly question, I can't figure out how to go back and re-race old races that I've completed. Is there a way to do this?

:)

Zer0 G, Apr 27, 2015
  2. cala1s
    cala1s Guest
    Trials evolution- origin of pain

There is only go race, garage and stats. And if i go race, there are only the old events. Maybe i should download it again?

cala1s, Apr 27, 2015
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Apr 27, 2015
  4. cala1s Win User

Trials evolution- origin of pain

There is only go race, garage and stats. And if i go race, there are only the old events. Maybe i should download it again?
  5. Dre G Writer Win User

Post Your Creations - RACE

I dont do those motorcycle or helicopter races, only those land races on tracks in the mountains. I LOVE those maps. It reminds me of the old school Japanese racing called touge, where drifting was born.
  6. Bentleyma Win User

looking for a racing game for 10 yr old

Wow, no one has mentioned Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing. It's the best racing game I've played and is perfect for a 10 year old.
  7. SirSkunkalot Win User

What's The Best Multiplayer Experience You've Had On XBox?

Project gotham racing 2 on the old xbox first game i played on xbox live and still the best online racing i have played
  8. Buick350X Win User

lost all likes on race..beware!

should make is a "new race" old name v2.0
Thema:

Re-Race old races

1. Re-Race old races - Similar Threads - Race old races

2. Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?: Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama? Because I saw that you all have provided Backwards Compatibility for Cars Mater National. Also, Cars Race-O-Rama is much more...
  3. juegos de carreras kinect[Translation-Kinect racing games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    juegos de carreras kinect[Translation-Kinect racing games]: en que juegos de xbox one se puede utilizar kinect para el se guimiento de cara para mirar hacia los lados [Translation-in that xbox one games you can use kinect for face-guided to look sideways]...
  4. Race with Ryan DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Race with Ryan DLC: I've bought, downloaded the Race With Ryan DLC, and installed it several times but it will not work. It still shows locked and says to go to the store to purchase. It seems nobody has been able to...
  5. Cars Race-O-Rama

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars Race-O-Rama: Is Cars Race-O-Rama ever gonna be available for backward compatibility? If not, please consider it! it is a very good game 28e497c7-2fcb-446d-b896-5076620ac936
  6. WRW01 Racing Wheel for XBox 360 - lost installation disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    WRW01 Racing Wheel for XBox 360 - lost installation disc: I have a Wireless Racing Wheel (WRW 01 for XBox 360) without the original installation disc. If I connect it to a 360 with XBox Live, will the console update to fully operate the wheel without...
  7. Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Não abre [Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Does Not Open]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Não abre [Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Does Not Open]: Já faz dois dias que eu tento joga o Crash CTR midia digital, ele entra na tela de aviso do game e quando vai iniciar ele simplesmente fecha. Alguém sabe o que fazer ? Obs: ja reiniciei o...
  8. To many racing games in Game Pass and Games with Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    To many racing games in Game Pass and Games with Gold: please don't missunderstand me, I like a good racing game but I like other games too ! Not only that about 80% of the Game Pass sport games are racing games, now MS gave us 2 more GwG racing...
  9. losing input on new controller and old controller with racing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    losing input on new controller and old controller with racing game: ive been trying to play racing game for the past few days but everytime i do im losing input for the steering on my pad ive just bought a new pad and its still doing the same thing. ive done a...
  10. Racing games for a 4-year-old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Racing games for a 4-year-old: Hi everyone, I finally got around to buying an Xbox one at Christmas. Like most boys my son is obsessed with cars! So I really wanted to buy a racing game that we can play together. However -...