Re syncing lost worlds In Minecraft

Discus and support Re syncing lost worlds In Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have experienced a syncing issue which has resulted in one of my worlds not being visible on the world select screen. Im wondering if it is possible... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Litt1e Lettuce, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Re syncing lost worlds In Minecraft

I have experienced a syncing issue which has resulted in one of my worlds not being visible on the world select screen. Im wondering if it is possible to resync my data without having to do anything drastic like removing my profile or deleting the game.

:)

Litt1e Lettuce, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Litt1e Lettuce,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Syncing data to the Xbox Live cloud storage is a automatic process which syncs data to the cloud to back up the data, and then would only re-sync back to the console if the local saved data has been removed or deleted from the console's hard drive, assuming
    you are playing on Xbox One.

On Xbox One, there is a way to clear local saved data, restart your Xbox, and upon staring a game, the data is re-synced from the cloud. One Windows 10, you will need to re-install the game.

Please let us know what edition and what platform you play on.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

How to recover a deleted world

Hi Damienz gaming9,

Thanks for your post. Have you lost progress in any other games? You may want to try recovering your world by using the option "Sync Old Worlds" in the Minecraft Menu.

Please let us know how this goes.
  5. Lord0fWar83 Win User

Minecraft Issues

My world synced Every time I saved it, what is the point in playing the game if all progress can just be lost!!! It's a complete waste of time, they can't tell me how the world got corrupted which means it's absolutely pointless playing Minecraft as at any
    point the world can disappear
  6. MR NightMare56 Win User

My minecraft world isn't syncing

My minecraft world wont sync
Thema:

1. Re syncing lost worlds In Minecraft - Similar Threads - syncing lost worlds

2. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...: My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t...
  3. Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.: So, i was just about to start playing "Castlevania Harmony of Despair" on my Xbox One S and it asked about a error whit cloud sync and gave me 2 options: Load the current data on my Xbox Load...
  4. Overwritten Cloud Sync, Lost Character Progress​

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwritten Cloud Sync, Lost Character Progress​: My cloud sync was overwritten by a lesser file from a friends xbox one. I was hoping my cloud save from March 19th was able to be recovered. Thank you. 9bf89c56-be9f-4791-93de-cb2dbc7edc1d
  5. lost data will syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost data will syncing: I was just starting up my xbox one and had put in Forza Horizon 2, then the “sync data” Sign came up (nothing wrong yet) after 1 hour or more the game started then when i got in the game it showed...
  6. Lost all my Diablo III Game progress due to a cloud sync error and support wont help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my Diablo III Game progress due to a cloud sync error and support wont help: Ive contacted blizzard first who told me they cant help because all data is on microsoft servers, i go to microsoft support and they tell me they cant do anything its blizzards game i go back to...
  7. Lost all saved game data / Cloud doesn't sync.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all saved game data / Cloud doesn't sync.: My Xbox one has recently had a turn and decided not to sync my game data to my Xbox. So it thinks I haven't played the game before and starts from the very beginning with the brightness...
  8. Failed to sync data - All FM5 progress appears to be lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to sync data - All FM5 progress appears to be lost: Today I popped in FM5 and attempt to start the game and the "syncing data" screen came up. I left it alone to do it's thing, a few minutes later it said it failed. I tried to start the game and it...
  9. Forza 5 hasnt synced and for 4 days ive been contacting microsoft but no help at all. Ive lost ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 hasnt synced and for 4 days ive been contacting microsoft but no help at all. Ive lost ...: Ive tried everything to get forza 5 back to what it was but nothing is working ive been talking to microsoft for 4 days and everyday i get fobbed off to wait for 24 hours today was the last straw....
  10. Controller Sync (to console) Lost After Switching Back from PC Streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sync (to console) Lost After Switching Back from PC Streaming: Every time I switch from PC streaming back to console play, I have to re-link (sync) my controller to the console by either using the console and controller sync buttons or plugging in a wired...