RE: THIS IS NOT FAIR!!

Discus and support RE: THIS IS NOT FAIR!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One play and charge kit stop working i bought it less then a month ago and i have to buy a new one... I find this not fair... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Beatz oVo, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Beatz oVo
    Beatz oVo Guest

My Xbox One play and charge kit stop working i bought it less then a month ago and i have to buy a new one... I find this not fair

:)

Beatz oVo, Mar 17, 2014
  2. 2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass

Please help.

I am ready to throw this thing out of the window.

this is really frustrating, i've tried deleting , system re-start , re-boot, everything.

scrubstoreowner, Mar 17, 2014
  3. r3sd0g
    r3sd0g Guest
    Is RE 6 worth it?

Too many quicktime events. Not the best game. Best part is round-house kicking zombies in the head with Leon and watching their heads explode.

r3sd0g, Mar 17, 2014
  4. RE: THIS IS NOT FAIR!!

Is your play and charge kit still under warranty? If it is, contact xbox support or bring it back to where you bought it and they should refund you.

soldierboy333, Mar 18, 2014
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Re

Sorry for the double post, I should also specify that the reason you can't purchase M rated games may be in part to your privacy and online settings restricting your purchases.

support.xbox.com/.../online-safety
  6. I Dashboard It Win User

Re:

[quote user="SpeedierSquash0"]I Think Its Wrong To Have A File Complaint System[/quote]

It's not wrong at all. If it weren't there, it'd be like living in the US with no federal or local law//court system. Everyone would be able to do whatever they want.

[quote user="SpeedierSquash0"]Get Banned For No Reason Again Cause Randoms Who I Beat In Games Only File Complaint For No Reason[/quote]

The Enforcement Team only issues suspensions if they find evidence that shows you've been harassing people. Even though you may have not harassed someone in a message, but they can suspend you for the things you say in-game.
  7. Palef0rts Win User

Re:

My only complaint is that I called Microsoft (800-4MY-XBOX) for an explanation of why my 'repaired' XBox 360 showed "RETURNED TO CUSTOMER" while taking this circuitous jaunt and they said it wasn't going there, just sitting in TX waiting for FEDEX to pick
    it up. Wow, FEDEX must have a sort facility there I guess. So I duh know what to think (big organizations tend to not be very transparent, even to their worker bees (25 years of Navy experience)). Just so it is fixed?!.?
  8. HailofSteel Win User

Re:

Just because they dont wanna pay union wages doesnt mean it wont be done right.
  9. Photonimus Win User

Re

If you have downloading anything at all from the xbox live marketplace, it's licensed to that gamertag, so you would need that gamertag to stay in order to ever redownload any of it.

Getting a gamerscore reset is not the way to go if you want to start over. You are best to create a whole new profile, that way it's not hindered by any issues.

In doing so, you can play and get any achievements legitimately. Continuing with this one will forever have a bunch of games locked out.

If you've never downloaded content, then just let this profile fade away. If it has downloaded stuff, keep it around just for that reason.

Otherwise I still stand by the fact that if you want to start over, you are far better off while a whole new fresh profile/account/gamertag.
Thema:

1. RE: THIS IS NOT FAIR!! - Similar Threads - FAIR

2. Xbox One X Overheating in fairly well ventilated area but fine with fan blowing into it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Overheating in fairly well ventilated area but fine with fan blowing into it.: My xbox one x scorpio edition seems to overheat or at the very least get extremely warm when running anything. I've cleaned out the device as best as I can (to remove dust) through the grills, but...
  3. Existe-t-il un magasin en Suisse où je peux faire réparer ma xbox one originale ou...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Existe-t-il un magasin en Suisse où je peux faire réparer ma xbox one originale ou...: Bonjour, J'ai de nombreux problèmes avec ma xbox one originale depuis les mises jours de cet hiver. Le support technique m'a indiqué qu'il s'agissait d'un problème avec la carte mère et que j'ai...
  4. VPN sur Xbox , comment faire ? [Translation-VPN on Xbox, how to do?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    VPN sur Xbox , comment faire ? [Translation-VPN on Xbox, how to do?]: Bonjour tout le monde. Alors j'ai une Xbox One que j’utilise depuis la Chine. Le problème comme vous le savez peut être c'est le great firewall Chinois que bloque la connexion au Xbox Live. Je...
  5. Lo de gold no es justo (Gold's not fair.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lo de gold no es justo (Gold's not fair.): Pueme ase justo que no podamos jugar sin gold por favor quitar eso o que tengamos más exclusivos por favor mi familia no es rica somos pobres y no podemos comprar gold y yo tengo que trabajar por...
  6. Does this seem fair to you guys?!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does this seem fair to you guys?!!: [Mod Removed Image] 88d25ef7-0e05-4c4f-ba3f-763a15902777
  7. Jeu acheté sans faire exprès[Game bought without intention]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jeu acheté sans faire exprès[Game bought without intention]: Bonjour, J'ai voulu voir le jeu wrc 6 qui est gratuit ce moi avec le xbox live gold. J'ai cliqué sur acheter au lieu d'annuler sans faire exprès et j'ai été débité de 59.99 euros alors que je ne...
  8. je dois libérer de l'espace sur ma xbox pour faire des mises à jour mais il me reste au...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    je dois libérer de l'espace sur ma xbox pour faire des mises à jour mais il me reste au...: je dois libérer de l'espace sur ma xbox pour faire des mises jour mais il me reste au dessus de 100 Go de disponible. (translate) I must clear some space on my xbox to make updates but I still...
  9. mon petite frere a fair la xbox principal 5 fois sans m'a dit s'ils vous plait ingorer [my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mon petite frere a fair la xbox principal 5 fois sans m'a dit s'ils vous plait ingorer [my...: mon petitw frere a partager ma compte avec ses amis est il fair la xbox principal 5 fois s'ils vous plait ingorer [Translate - my little brother to share my account with his friends is he doing...
  10. bonjour j ai perdu tout mes skin objets ect sur fortnite comment faire pour les récupéré

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bonjour j ai perdu tout mes skin objets ect sur fortnite comment faire pour les récupéré: bonjour j ai perdu tout mes objets de peau ect sur fortnite comment faire pour récupérer 96118c76-f79c-45eb-afec-d6f0c9434b25