RE3 Punchcard and CODpoints.

Discus and support RE3 Punchcard and CODpoints. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, hello people. Sooo, here is my problem. I activated a Punch card , the Resident Evil 3 one before April 3 and bought the game on April 4. The thing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nexuswarrior-CCECE2F2-3EC, Apr 16, 2020.

1. RE3 Punchcard and CODpoints.

Hi, hello people. Sooo, here is my problem. I activated a Punch card , the Resident Evil 3 one before April 3 and bought the game on April 4. The thing is, the 6000 points have not been added to my Reward points balance. I tried to submit a ticket to the
    Rewards support team but this message always pops-up, "We´re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later". I have not been able to submit a ticket and time is running off for that punch card. 5 o 6 days remaining, so i am basically desperate
    haha. Every other Quest from the Rewards app have finished without a single problem.

Also, maybe this is not the right place, but that same day, April 4, i bought CoD WWII Gold Edition on the Spring Sale since it said it would give me the Game, the 1st DLC and 1100 CoD Points and to this day i still have not received the CoD points.

My Gamertag is Nexuswarrior.

Thanks for your time.

:)

Nexuswarrior-CCECE2F2-3EC, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Nexuswarrior-CCECE2F Win User

That is the thing, i cant submit a form. It says there is an error. I have been trying for a week,
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Nexus,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Microsoft Rewards. I recommend logging into your
    Microsoft Rewards account.

Then go to the rewards request formand submit a form
    for them to look into. Sometimes takes a little bit for the quests to update also.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Nexuswarrior-CCECE2F Win User

I cant submit a form, i have been trying for a week. I am desperate
  5. DanMen334 Win User
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

The punchcards at their slowest unlock two or three days later so the resident evil 3 punchcard should have rewarded you by now. Let us know if the rewards request form worked and hopefully you submit it today.
Thema:

1. RE3 Punchcard and CODpoints. - Similar Threads - RE3 Punchcard CODpoints

2. GOW5 Punchcard not activating

in XBoX on Consoles
    GOW5 Punchcard not activating: I have completed a new achievement in GOW5 but it is not activating on the Punchcard. How do I resolve this??? Also, this keeps happening with the Punchcard quite a lot....
  3. RE3 best buy costume code redeemed but no content appears.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE3 best buy costume code redeemed but no content appears.: i entered the code above this morning through the microsoft store. code was accepted. i loaded the game and the content doesnt appear. all subsequent attempts to re-enter the code says already...
  4. Trouble with gears 5 punchcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with gears 5 punchcard: So today there is a Gears 5 Punchcard and i activated it, i watched the trailer and got 3 achievements but the achievements didn’t work for the 500 points, i tried hard reset my xbox one and it...
  5. RE3 Remake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE3 Remake: Spiel hängt sich nach rund einer stunde auf und nix geht mehr. Hab es mehrmals neu installiert sowie 2 mal die Konsole resettet doch es ist immer das gleiche. Bin über neue Tipps sehr...
  6. re3 pre order bonus be buyale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re3 pre order bonus be buyale: Well i bought re3 after the release date and i was wondering that if it was going to be buyable eecd54f3-4ac1-437d-8894-35c6a3e0af8f
  7. No points received for completing Gears 5 punchcard

in XBoX on Consoles
    No points received for completing Gears 5 punchcard: I received absolutely nothing for doing everything in the Gears 5 quest. I watched a stream on Mixer, unlocked a achievement, and watched the new Gears 5 Gridiron trailer, but I did not receive my...
  8. RE3 Preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE3 Preorder: Hi. I preordered Resident Evil 3 and I thought it was supposed to come with the Resident Evil The Final Chapter movie. Is this not correct? 1a7da504-e9a4-45a8-82e3-c7a1fedc65a6
  9. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  10. Today’s Gears 5 punchcard not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today’s Gears 5 punchcard not working: I have noticed that the new Gears 5 punch card (started today) is not working in registering any tasks done. Is anyone else in the same position? Is this a general fault for Microsoft to look...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. re3 punchcard xbox