READ XBOX! A simple update.

Discus and support READ XBOX! A simple update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am not asking for much apart from adding controller buttons onto your dashboard UI. I know a lot about xbox but some people out there may not know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iTaz Predator, Aug 11, 2014.

1. READ XBOX! A simple update.

I am not asking for much apart from adding controller buttons onto your dashboard UI. I know a lot about xbox but some people out there may not know

when to use the buttons. So this will be a very helpful thing for them.

If part of the Xbox Team is reading this, thank you for reading.

:)

iTaz Predator, Aug 11, 2014
  2. johnlui2
    johnlui2 Guest
    4k movies made by universal won't play in 1s

? 4 the software tech @ Microsoft xbox 1s & x why haven't this simplistic problem not solve? Users have been providing the information the names of movies that will not be read your problem comes from universal ultra 4k won't play. It's a simple update
    if the disk is unable to read the encryption, then your software needs 2 b update it's not rocket science. This problems have been persistently going on there r utube videos about this same unsolved problem.

johnlui2, Aug 11, 2014
  3. Jaguar2615
    Jaguar2615 Guest
    Xbox October System Update Bricked my console

I will try off line update, when less angry, but not really hoping it'll work (I read what you wrote). I've even tried to have a "maintenance" (in french) sent here with my pc (my account perfectly works) but it didn't work neither. The microsoft "help",
    haha...

I don't understand why a "simple" update problem can't be fixed up by another repair update, and why I have to send my xbox to repair. It's just Oo !!!

Jaguar2615, Aug 11, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Aug 11, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

No one from the xbox team reeads these forums.As i said in your other post,you would need to post here
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/ with any feedback.
  6. Ch1ps N Queso Win User

update issues

[quote user="Quin master 7"]

hi i got my xbox one and its not doing the update for the 1.2gb,i was wondering how do i get it to work because my console wont even read discs

[/quote]

Think of the simple things. Are you connected to the internet?
  7. chrisimpact Win User

Always online and DRM

They shouldn't make you have to connect to the internet every 24 hours. I can see where their going trying to stop piracy.

Simple solution to fix all this would be just like a update for a game. Just as it reads on a Xbox live update.

" If you decline this update you'll be signed out of Xbox live."

Just make it pop up the same way and say

" If you decline this validation check you'll be signed out of Xbox live."

If you are not connected to the internet then you wont get the update message at all.
  8. Jaguar2615 Win User

Xbox October System Update Bricked my console

I will try off line update, when less angry, but not really hoping it'll work (I read what you wrote). I've even tried to have a "maintenance" (in french) sent here with my pc (my account perfectly works) but it didn't work neither. The microsoft "help",
    haha...

I don't understand why a "simple" update problem can't be fixed up by another repair update, and why I have to send my xbox to repair. It's just Oo !!!
  9. Aaronzona2001 Win User

GRA: Achievement Issues (MS please fix/update)

isn't it just a matter of updating the xbox servers? such a seemingly simple fix shouldn't take this long.
Thema:

1. READ XBOX! A simple update. - Similar Threads - READ simple update

2. Why Won’t My Xbox 360 Read Game Discs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Won’t My Xbox 360 Read Game Discs?: The major contributing factor to a disc read error is a dirty optical lens (the one that your Xbox 360 laser passes through to read the disc itself). If there is dirt or dust on the laser lens,...
  3. Xbox One X Backwards Compatibility Not Reading Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Backwards Compatibility Not Reading Disc: I've had my Xbox One X for probably over a year now and wanted to play some of my old 360 games on it but when I insert the disc nothing happens. There is no spin up sound for the disc being read...
  4. Error reading game discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error reading game discs: I talked to Ayu (Ayuh) who helped me do a factory reset for my XBOX One since it's not reading games (it reads BluRay and DVDs just fine). It worked, but then I turned off my console and when I...
  5. Xbox one won’t read 3TB external hard drive

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one won’t read 3TB external hard drive: I have a 3TB external hard drive that I’ve been using for that past and a half. It has worked great up until this point, the xbox started randomly not reading it and I have tried every solution...
  6. Xbox won't read 360 games??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't read 360 games??: Hello..I really need some help. For some reason I cannot load or read 360 games, I tried two games i have and both won't do anything. I really want to play the game R.U.S.E...i use to be able to...
  7. You guys must really have no life or can't read

in XBoX Accessibility
    You guys must really have no life or can't read: So, ATTENTION XBOX ENFORCEMENT ....how is this a reason to suspend anything??? His handle is [mod removed] Maybe you need to be a bit more better at picking who and why you ban next time I'll...
  8. Profile read issues on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile read issues on Xbox 360: For some reason my Xbox 360 has only 3GB of storage and likes to corrupt files so I bought a USB drive and now I store all my data on that. In a recent update to my console, my Xbox was no longer...
  9. Error al leer discos en físico y no cargabninguno [Edit - Translation] - Error reading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error al leer discos en físico y no cargabninguno [Edit - Translation] - Error reading...: Porque no puedo jugar ningún juego de disco como plants vs zombies 1 y 2 además de otros juego, son casi nuevos sin rayaduras y solo no.los carga y dice que se inserte el disco y ya tiene más de...
  10. Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!: Attention: Microsoft & Xbox high level executives and whatnot! We the people, Users of Xbox One Console, Have had enough! In this discussion, I will be both blunt and honest! We have a serious...