Read!

Discus and support Read! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since I got banned forever on the 360 can I play live on the one b06e4191-3a8f-4a3b-871a-33f0379c07f5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WastefulCone18, May 29, 2014.

1. Read!

Since I got banned forever on the 360 can I play live on the one

:)

WastefulCone18, May 29, 2014
  2. Kompaact
    Kompaact Guest
    - READ -

Hey, It Doesn't Exist On Xbox! When I Try To Download It In The Marketplace Online It Says There's A Glitch! My Region Is: Canada.

Does It Exist In Canada/Alberta/Edmonton?

Reply Back!! :[

Kompaact, May 29, 2014
  3. read

when i pay for a month live i only get a week ?

BeachsideEel594, May 29, 2014
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Read!

If your Xbox Live account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live the ban carries over to the Xbox One. You will need to create a new account should you wish to play on Xbox Live again.

bowski477, May 29, 2014
  5. bowski477 Win User

Read!

If your Xbox Live account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live the ban carries over to the Xbox One. You will need to create a new account should you wish to play on Xbox Live again.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Read!!

do not call out game tags in the forum if you think a user is modding in this case game score modding reporting them from the console is the ONLY option all calling tags out is they get replaced with MOD REMOVED.
  7. Garys Xbox Win User

read

Time flys when your having fun. How do you cancle AR? From the website? How do you pay for your supposed 1 month? A bit more info and we can tell you where you are going wrong. How many accounts do you have? Did you set up a gamertag awhile ago and sign
    into the website with a different e-mail to contest this? A month is a month. You would only get a week if you actually rang support to get them to cancle your gold immideatly.
  8. Miss Portia Win User

READ!!!

Hello - many prepaid credit cards do not work with recurring services such as Xbox LIVE due to restrictions placed on the card by the issuer. We suggest you try another payment option or contact the card issuer for assistance.
  9. TimeGhostsBye Win User

read it

If your account has a ban go to enforcement.xbox.com to review your case.
Thema:

Read!

1. Read! - Similar Threads - Read

2. Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!: Attention: Microsoft & Xbox high level executives and whatnot! We the people, Users of Xbox One Console, Have had enough! In this discussion, I will be both blunt and honest! We have a serious...
  3. Got Games Recovered From Bad Hard Drive Cannot Figure Out How to Get XBOX to Read Recovered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Games Recovered From Bad Hard Drive Cannot Figure Out How to Get XBOX to Read Recovered...: I recently had my external hard drive go bad so I could not install any new games. The company acknowledged this and was able to recover my files from the hard drive and transfer them to a new...
  4. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  5. Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?: I have been a big fan of Xbox since the original launched. Been a member of XBL since launch as well. However, the XB1 has been really pushing me away. My first XB1 had issues with the disc drive....
  6. How do you read insider updates....

in XboX Insiders
    How do you read insider updates....: Hello I was wondering how you check the patchnotes for these updates... Everytime I click the alpha skip patchnotes, I don't see any details ever.... I only see the same stuff like bug fixes and...
  7. My xbox can't read discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox can't read discs: The discs I am trying work in my friends xbox but not in mine. Sometimes it can read discs of games that I already have installed, but recently it can't do that either. It always says that the...
  8. My Xbox won’t read my external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t read my external hard drive: I had been using an external hard drive for the past couple of years but today i woke up and the xbox wasnt reading the hard drive i restarted the console and plugged the hard drive to my computer...
  9. Xbox One Disc Reading Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Disc Reading Issues: I recently tried fo play a disc game on my Xbox One. And it doesent seem to launch, ive read the forums and ive seen that others are having the same issue. I’ll list what previous Xbox Users...
  10. Xbox one can't read xbox 360 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can't read xbox 360 disc: Suddenly my xbox one stopped to read xbox 360 disc. When i insert the 360 disc it start to spin for 1second and it stop like there's no power to spin the heavy disc but when i insert xbox one disc...