Reading sign in data.

Discus and support Reading sign in data. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got Call of duty AW. I have about 6 achievements. I tried to get on a couple of days ago. Oh i bought the game on line. So i don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mobtonguezilla, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Reading sign in data.

I recently got Call of duty AW. I have about 6 achievements. I tried to get on a couple of days ago. Oh i bought the game on line. So i don't have the CD for it. Well when i went to play, the game came up with not sign in do you wish to sign it? i
    hit yes. And it sat there for very long time for about 10 min. So i got fed up and shut down the power to the xbox One. Brought it back up, sign in before i started the game, then tried to play the game. I got the screen that said Call of Duty Advanced
    Warfare in a dim display then it blink and it came up in a bright display. Where it sat there for more than 10 min. Is there any guidance on this? do i have to delete the game and re-install?

:)

mobtonguezilla, Dec 23, 2014
  2. siixpool
    siixpool Guest
    Should I download the new Dashboard yet?

I signed up for it without reading anything. Oops. I'll just deal with it. I got all my games and saved data moved to my external.

siixpool, Dec 23, 2014
  3. jamezz23
    jamezz23 Guest
    Should I download the new Dashboard yet?

It doesn't mess with your saved data right? Just a game might not work right?

jamezz23, Dec 23, 2014
  4. Me1648
    Me1648 Guest

Reading sign in data.

i think you should man if that docent work contact xbox support and get see what wrong

Me1648, Dec 23, 2014
  5. Me1648 Win User

Reading sign in data.

i think you should man if that docent work contact xbox support and get see what wrong
  6. Goatsnatcher Win User

I hate having to download every game!

DVD.....less data to read and the drive's read quick.

blu ray... Tons more data and slower read speeds.
  7. ngocphi Win User

any way to get proof?

no as they go by server data not your data which can be manipulated

Server data is on their end which is raw data nothing you can read or see
  8. FrankCastle 52 Win User

TV show "Lost" reference!

Read the freak'in data.......peace.
  9. Frosty_T_Snowman Win User

Failed To Sync World Data - Minecraft

Still no Joy with this :(

Only thing left to try is uninstalling and reinstalling, but I've read that does no work? Plus don't want to lose more worlds...

or, signing on to another Xbox and syncing my data to that one?

Getting to the point I want to remove the game and not play it again!
Thema:

Reading sign in data.

1. Reading sign in data. - Similar Threads - Reading sign data

2. Modern Warfare Disc read error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare Disc read error: Ok so this has been aggravating me for like a week now, for some reason whenever i try getting into a match on Warzone Modern Warfare, it crashes and takes me back to the main screen saying “Disc...
  3. I'm unable to receive nor mark messages as read

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to receive nor mark messages as read: I've had this problem for a few days where if someone sends me a message I'm unable to view, and if it does come through I'm unable to mark it as read so it forever stays a notification, I was...
  4. Blu-ray movie reads, game doesn't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu-ray movie reads, game doesn't: As stated in the title, i am having quite the error. None of my hands work, but when i put in a dvd or Blu-ray movie, it instantly starts up. I try to look at the game from my Blu-ray player app,...
  5. Xbox one not reading g 360 disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not reading g 360 disc: Xbox one not reading 360 disc after update edc19423-f079-42ee-b898-1fc8b00320ab
  6. Cant read signs, books, nametags, and other people signs because it been Censored?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant read signs, books, nametags, and other people signs because it been Censored?!: For Minecraft Xbox 360: Here I been having trouble since around Dec. 23. Here it affecting all my world I created. I try to look for what wrong on my own but no answers to be found. I know my...
  7. Requesting Good Faith from Microsoft - Please read/sign below if you agree:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting Good Faith from Microsoft - Please read/sign below if you agree:: I am a new Xbox user as well and couldn't enjoy my system after opening it on Chrismas Day along with many, many others. I did not have a physical game so I couldn't do anything, nothing at all...
  8. Xbox live Sign in fix! Please read!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Sign in fix! Please read!: Were you experiencing issues signing in to Xbox Live? We are very happy to say that our team has fixed the problem and the Live service is ready and waiting. If you are experiencing any lingering...
  9. Everyone With Sign-In Error PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone With Sign-In Error PLEASE READ: Just want to take this time and thank Xbox for ruining the Titanfall launch for me and a whole bunch of other gamers. we are ALL very Disappointed! Who agrees? 65ab1c70-c912-4fad-87f6-b640bba3de4f
  10. Signing me out every time. PLEASE READ :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing me out every time. PLEASE READ :(: Everytime I go on another game or back to dashboard or try to get more gamerpictures it just keeps signing me out? This is very annoying, if you have a solution please respond ASAP....