Ready to install and homeshare not working?

Discus and support Ready to install and homeshare not working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, I had to reformat my xbox due to some issues I was having especially with Rock band 4 with load times all of a sudden being a massive pain.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DullmanGaming, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Ready to install and homeshare not working?

Hello all, I had to reformat my xbox due to some issues I was having especially with Rock band 4 with load times all of a sudden being a massive pain. Figured I could just use the Ready to install to easily let my songs download again.

Problem is that ever since the Ready to install folder is empty and also the ability to homeshare the songs seems to have been lost. The other xbox can use the songs just fine but on the one I formatted I would have to re-buy a ton of songs which I simply won't
    do. Is this a known issue for people or am I just very unlucky?

I can still get the songs from the microsoft store but would have to manually download roughly 2.5k songs which is out of the question to say the least lol. Anyone knows a possible solution or have any insight to what could be causing these issues?

Thanks in advance

:)

DullmanGaming, Aug 16, 2019
  2. DullmanGaming Win User

Reset the xbox one to its factory settings what I meant by that sorry if I was a bit unclear.
  3. Geth Win User

What do you mean by reformated?
  4. DullmanGaming Win User

Yup unfortunately :( Would have been a simple fix otherwise but the game said nope hehe thanks for taking the time though :)
  5. DullmanGaming Win User

So just tried to see if I could get any other dlc from the other account on to the main xbox and yes this seems to be a Rock band 4 dlc related issue.

Can download Far cry 5 with all the dlcs (bought with the other xbox and with the account I am homesharing with) So the homeshare for everything else seems to go smoothly and as it is supposed to be. The issue mainly seems to revolve around Rock band 4 dlc
    for some reason.
  6. luissolid Win User

Even with the account you purchase the dlcs? 🤔

Regards!
Thema:

1. Ready to install and homeshare not working? - Similar Threads - Ready install homeshare

2. Forza Horizon 2 not appearing in ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 2 not appearing in ready to install: Forza Horizon 2 which I acquired from games with gold has been gone from my ready to install list since last year, I even forgot I owned it until I found the listing in the store and realized it...
  3. Duplicate versions of games in my Ready to Install list. Only seems to affect backwards...

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate versions of games in my Ready to Install list. Only seems to affect backwards...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChopperCampbell [link] [comments]
  4. missing games from my ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing games from my ready to install list: 100 of my purchased games have completely dissapeared from my account/xbox as in december i had over 500 games ,now i have only 403 and i have no idea which ones are gone. i have reset my xbox and...
  5. The games on my external hard drive all moved to Ready to Install

in XBoX on Consoles
    The games on my external hard drive all moved to Ready to Install: I was able to play my games on my external hard drive yesterday, but then I had to take it out. (I share a console) I tried to plug my HD into the console today and it recognized it. However,...
  6. Ready to install issue since latest skip ahead update when going to manage game ready to...

in XboX Insiders
    Ready to install issue since latest skip ahead update when going to manage game ready to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  7. Games missing from "ready to install" page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing from "ready to install" page: I have been noticing my games slowly disappearing from my "ready to install" page. For example I own gears of war 1. I can search it up from the store and I can download it from there but it...
  8. leps world plus installed ready to play. message Thank you for buying the full version of...

in XBoX on Windows
    leps world plus installed ready to play. message Thank you for buying the full version of...: Bought Leps world Plus, installed ready to play...Message Thank you for buying the full version of Leps World Plus. We wish you much fun. Cannot get rid of the message over the top of the game,...
  9. Duplicate game in ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duplicate game in ready to install list: 1st off would rather talk to Microsoft about this but they don't do that anymore. so that said. I went to DL The Witcher 2 and noticed it was in the list twice. If I DL one of them it wont play...
  10. Un-hide Ready to install button press??

in XboX Insiders
    Un-hide Ready to install button press??: Hi all, can anyone tell me how to unhide your games and apps in the latest update build? When I go into full library and then ready to install it is blank. On the previous version it was hold both...