Ready to install and homeshare not working?

Discus and support Ready to install and homeshare not working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, I had to reformat my xbox due to some issues I was having especially with Rock band 4 with load times all of a sudden being a massive pain.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DullmanGaming, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Ready to install and homeshare not working?

Hello all, I had to reformat my xbox due to some issues I was having especially with Rock band 4 with load times all of a sudden being a massive pain. Figured I could just use the Ready to install to easily let my songs download again.

Problem is that ever since the Ready to install folder is empty and also the ability to homeshare the songs seems to have been lost. The other xbox can use the songs just fine but on the one I formatted I would have to re-buy a ton of songs which I simply won't
    do. Is this a known issue for people or am I just very unlucky?

I can still get the songs from the microsoft store but would have to manually download roughly 2.5k songs which is out of the question to say the least lol. Anyone knows a possible solution or have any insight to what could be causing these issues?

Thanks in advance

:)

DullmanGaming, Aug 16, 2019
  2. DullmanGaming Win User

Reset the xbox one to its factory settings what I meant by that sorry if I was a bit unclear.
  3. Geth Win User

What do you mean by reformated?
  4. DullmanGaming Win User

Yup unfortunately :( Would have been a simple fix otherwise but the game said nope hehe thanks for taking the time though :)
  5. DullmanGaming Win User

So just tried to see if I could get any other dlc from the other account on to the main xbox and yes this seems to be a Rock band 4 dlc related issue.

Can download Far cry 5 with all the dlcs (bought with the other xbox and with the account I am homesharing with) So the homeshare for everything else seems to go smoothly and as it is supposed to be. The issue mainly seems to revolve around Rock band 4 dlc
    for some reason.
  6. luissolid Win User

Even with the account you purchase the dlcs? 🤔

Regards!
Thema:

1. Ready to install and homeshare not working? - Similar Threads - Ready install homeshare

2. I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one: I've got a problem with backwards compatibility. I own the digital version of Dantes Inferno on the xbox 360. It works on my 360 and it shows in the download history but for some reason it...
  3. Ready to install section issues

in XboX Insiders
    Ready to install section issues: 1) Missing games, Forza Motorsport 5 and EVOLVE have disappeared from ready to install, it is frustrating because we got these games with GWG and I should not have to track which games I claimed,...
  4. All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

in XboX Insiders
    All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...: submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments]
  5. xbox one X wont show installed or ready to install games- Internal and external drive

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one X wont show installed or ready to install games- Internal and external drive: Hello all. Last month my ONE X started showing some weird signs... booted it up one day, navigated to my installed(internal games) games section and the spinning circle just stayed there.. it...
  6. Owned games missing from ready to install list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owned games missing from ready to install list: My ready to install list on Xbox One keeps losing games. I've checked on two consoles. Splosion Man went away last week. Crysis 2 disappeared today. These games were bought with different accounts...
  7. Splosion Man gone from ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Splosion Man gone from ready to install: Here we go again. Another game has disappaered from my list. I bought it at launch. I'm now convinced it isn't safe to buy digital content on Xbox so that's it. I'm done. submitted by...
  8. Turn off Notifications that Games Have Been Installed and are Ready to Use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off Notifications that Games Have Been Installed and are Ready to Use: How do i turn off the notifications that appear once a game or addon has been i stalled and is ready to use, withiut disabling all notifications? Under settings, preferences, notifications, Xbox...
  9. WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 doesn't show up on ready to install despite purchase complete on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 doesn't show up on ready to install despite purchase complete on...: Hello everyone, i own WWE2K16 and WWE2K17 and purchased the season passes for both games and the seperate pre-order characters on both games, however it doesn't show on ready to install, it's on...
  10. DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete

in XBoX Accessibility
    DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete: hi i bought the WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 Season Pass earlier in the year and it shows on my purchase history as complete, however it only shows for WWE 2K16: 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase and Arnold...